Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Arizona closes bars, movie theaters & gyms; issued new restrictions on swimming pools; delays start of school; restricts gatherings to 50 (Churches & political rallies exempt).

Closures start June 29, at 8pm.

Even conservatives turning on the people

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Swimming pools

Um, chlorine kills the rona

More proof this has everything to do with control

Which is why control freaks like zzmo and guesser eat it up

Does chlorine kills the rona in the air above the water, where people in swimming pools interact and breathe on each other?  Yeah, putting on a mask is about control, and not about health and safety?   How do some of you fools tie your own shoes without strangling yourselves?  

Arizona closes bars, movie theaters & gyms; issued new restrictions on swimming pools; delays start of school; restricts gatherings to 50 (Churches & political rallies exempt).

Closures start June 29, at 8pm.

Even conservatives turning on the people

Maybe if the Idiot Governor there had taken it seriously earlier, things would be opening, like they are in NY, and other states that took it seriously, rather than closing, as they are in the states run by morons.  

Maybe if the Idiot Governor there had taken it seriously earlier, things would be opening, like they are in NY, and other states that took it seriously, rather than closing, as they are in the states run by morons.  

Have fun in a country with 50 million unemployeed

At least I made my money unlike you losers that have to deal with these tyrants

Can't wait for your unemployement money to run out.

Have fun in a country with 50 million unemployeed

At least I made my money unlike you losers that have to deal with these tyrants

Can't wait for your unemployement money to run out.

Maybe if we had someone with a clue in charge, from the beginning, like NZ, South Korea, and a few others had, instead of the Incompetent Idiot we do, the unemployment and deaths, and every other negative # he's responsible for  would be far less.   

Oregon announces statewide indoor face mask mandate - Jun 29

Another democrat loser trying to tell people what to do

Did you see Walz today, he was asked about mandatory face masks - he nodded and said yup, it's under discussion, i give it a week, he'll wait for the first day cases spike the slightest bit.

Trump hasn't said anything in  days, he's not going to wear a mask, what about the people?

Clearly he has no issue in doing anything to help conservatives in the blue states. We are going to have to take things in our own hands. I for one will NOT comply and force every store that confronts me about not wearing a mask to call the police on me. Let the police deal with libs calling 911 thousands of times during business hours over patrons not wearing masks.

Did you see Walz today, he was asked about mandatory face masks - he nodded and said yup, it's under discussion, i give it a week, he'll wait for the first day cases spike the slightest bit.

You know its coming only a matter of time. Two more blue states have fallen today.

Amazing that we are one of the last hold outs.

Then once we are ordered to wear masks. How long do we have to wear them? 1,2,5 years or until the end of time?

300px-United-States-Governors-map-svg.jp

Sisolak threatening to close everything down again..

If statewide trends do not improve or get worse, I will not hesitate to take any action necessary to protect the public, including reinstituting previous  restrictions. I am currently reviewing all the data to determine potential next steps.

Sisolak threatening to close everything down again..

If statewide trends do not improve or get worse, I will not hesitate to take any action necessary to protect the public, including reinstituting previous restrictions. I am currently reviewing all the data to determine potential next steps.

Get the hell out of your townhouse or condo wherever you live and go find some property in a remote area. Be armed and loaded!

You know its coming only a matter of time. Two more blue states have fallen today.

Amazing that we are one of the last hold outs.

Then once we are ordered to wear masks. How long do we have to wear them? 1,2,5 years or until the end of time?

300px-United-States-Governors-map-svg.jp

It’s a real concern. It’s official a progressive lockdown.

Clearly he has no issue in doing anything to help conservatives in the blue states. We are going to have to take things in our own hands. I for one will NOT comply and force every store that confronts me about not wearing a mask to call the police on me. Let the police deal with libs calling 911 thousands of times during business hours over patrons not wearing masks.

Most poliice depts here in calif will not enforce the mask law.

The stores will just refuse you service

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread