• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Unless the fbi added more to the original report. If not, anything after I’m ignoring as it becomes a big racial mess .

Yeah, it did and unfortunately still is because Idiots still weren't letting it go.  Accusing Wallace of Smulletitng himself, then accusing NASCAR of tampering with evidence.  

Not all. Many idiots were denying it was a noose. EVEN when presented of the evidence of what the FBI and NASCAR called it. Even when presented with NASCAR's visual evidence.

Yeah, people hear noose and think of whatever. This applies to both sides as Don Lemon couldn’t jump on this fast enough. Was the intent of the noose what NASCAR Claimed? The FBI said no, while Bubba and NASCAR didn’t let it go.

Yeah, people hear noose and think of whatever. This applies to both sides as Don Lemon couldn’t jump on this fast enough. Was the intent of the noose what NASCAR Claimed? The FBI said no, while Bubba and NASCAR didn’t let it go.

There was no intent, and none was implied in any report.  Lemon interviewed Bubba and he was RIGHTFULLY damned pissed at his integrity being questioned.  

YOU delve in comspiracy theories

We quote facts and can back them up.

You quote fake shit and take it as face value bc it is a confirmation bias for you

And you are too lazy or ill equiped to acrually dig deeep and research the facts for yourself

sites like snopes are made for dumb fucks like you

Show me PROOF that Biden and Coons are/were Luciferians, or Satanists.  Should be easy.  You claim it's a "well known fact".  

YOU delve in comspiracy theories

We quote facts and can back them up.

You quote fake shit and take it as face value bc it is a confirmation bias for you

And you are too lazy or ill equiped to acrually dig deeep and research the facts for yourself

sites like snopes are made for dumb fucks like you

Actually they are made to debunk loons like you. And they do a great job.   

More fake news guesser. Thats all u quote

It is the dedication page, i have it in front of me

"Dedicated to lucifer. The originall radical"

Alinsky dedicated it to Irene, his third wife. Lucifer is mentioned on a separate page with three epigraphs, which are not dedications. Apparently it makes a difference to people with a bone to pick with Alinsky.

This belief that Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer (as stated in header of this section) is demonstrably false, and therefore fringe.

I have no proof with biden. Only circumstantial. If i said that earlier i mispoke

I disagree with you on the conspiracy shit And the trump traitor shit

But i do respect the fact you dont like hrc or biden

Fact is 90% of us are peace loving individuals. We just differ on the how

And Coons?  

I respect you for admitting a mistake/misspoke, or that you can't prove it.  I like to deal with Facts.   I'm always open to proof, but it has to be real.  

Yes, most of us want peace.   Not all, unfortunately.  

I mean the original biden video was crimgy. I would post it if i could bit im on back-up equipment. Besides, the site would prob incur a massive dos attack if i did anyways.

100% cringy.   He's creepy, inappropriate Uncle Joe.   Wasn't uncommon for men of his generation, and he acknowledges it.  We're evolving on things like that.  

Alinsky dedicated it to Irene, his third wife. Lucifer is mentioned on a separate page with three epigraphs, which are not dedications. Apparently it makes a difference to people with a bone to pick with Alinsky.

This belief that Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer (as stated in header of this section) is demonstrably false, and therefore fringe.

The above is from Wiki.  Not a great source, but evidently they had a discussion about that, and that's what was concluded.  

This belief that Alinsky dedicated his book to Lucifer (as stated in header of this section) is demonstrably false, and therefore fringe.

Did some research. They changed things around on the reprints. Probably Once it was exposed and the hrc connection

I have the actual book on front of me first printing i bought used on amazon in 2010. Norhing about irene.

It is as i stated earlier

I have no proof with biden. Only circumstantial. If i said that earlier i mispoke

I disagree with you on the conspiracy shit And the trump traitor shit

But i do respect the fact you dont like hrc or biden

Fact is 90% of us are peace loving individuals. We just differ on the how

I'm open to anything and have found snopes to be a fantastic site, all the way back to when they just debunked urban legends and were hardly ever political.  I've found them highly, highly reliable, and I've done plenty of research into the sites that question them.  Those sites always have some political agenda.  I respect snopes because if they can't bust an urban myth/conspiracy theory, they say so. 

Did some research. They changed things around on the reprints. Probably Once it was exposed and the hrc connection

I have the actual book on front of me first printing i bought used on amazon in 2010. Norhing about irene.

It is as i stated earlier

Can you show me that research?  I can't find any evidence it was ever changed or altered.  I see an online copy in PDF and the Dedication page is To Irene.  

https://skeptics.stackexchange.com/questions/34956/did-saul-alinsky-dedicate-a-book-to-lucifer-and-act-as-hillary-clintons-mentor

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread