Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

Ahhhhh

Thats what i was wating for

The infamous guesser straw man argument rears its ugly head when he finds himself at wits end

Never change. Promise us guesser you will never be able to form a coherent thought in that thick skull of yours. Fox news!

Identity politics at its finest

I destroyed you and every wacked out theory you presented tonight.   With FACTS and Logic.   As usual.  Sorry, you seem like an otherwise nice guy, but someone has to try and get you back to sanity.  

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

But i didnt vote for trump and dont watch fox news.

You and your ilk are actually the deranged conspiracy theorists

You're an alt right wacko.  I don't care what you watch, or who you voted for.  You can't argue with facts and logic.  Just what you think, and what the conspiracy sites tell you to think.   

I'm a facts and logic guy.   That's why I was one of the few who got it right in the Wallace fiasco.  

You're an alt right wacko.  I don't care what you watch, or who you voted for.  You can't argue with facts and logic.  Just what you think, and what the conspiracy sites tell you to think.   

I'm a facts and logic guy.   That's why I was one of the few who got it right in the Wallace fiasco.  

What was the final outcome?  FBI was correct?  I long tuned out of that mess.

Its a complicated matter you woulld not understand

These families are generational satanists. Thats how they roll.

Gotta Highlight this.   Probably the Funniest shit of the night.  How many generations back in the Coons family, and in the Biden family, are satanists.  Links and proof, please.  And Thanks.  

Thats why you are sheep and are lost

If you read their works, thier autobiographys etc

They admit it.

But you are lazy and read snopes and vox which they own

Im not even a christian and dont beleive in the devil. But they do. Again its more complicated then that. They are actually "luciferans" in thier own words.

Coons and Biden own snopes and vox?   Links to where Biden and Coons admit they are Satanists or "luciferans", or whatever, in their own words.  please, and thanks.   I'm fascinated by the mind of a loon, and like to learn more about it.  

Just one small example amongst hundreds

The hearsts family. With gargoyles and weird shit on his mansion. Says in his auto lucifer is their god

Founded and owns the sf chronicle and appx 30% off all local network affiliates

Owns popular mechanics who just published an article on "how to take down a statue"

Daughter was radical leftists patty hearst

Just one small example amongst hundreds

The hearsts family. With gargoyles and weird shit on his mansion. Says in his auto lucifer is their god

Founded and owns the sf chronicle and appx 30% off all local network affiliates

Owns popular mechanics who just published an article on "how to take down a statue"

Daughter was radical leftists patty hearst

And The Hearst Castle, which is beautiful by the way, one of my favorite tourist sites when I was in Cali, PROVES that Biden and Coons are satanists?   Were they hatched there?  

You mean Tania, her SLA name.  

ROSEBUD.   Was that his call out to satan?  

Saul alinsky.

Author of "rules for radicals"

He dedicated it to lucifer

I own the book and can pull it from my library and take a pic. Im sure snopes says its false

Hillary clintons self proclaimed "mentor"

She even did her college thesis on the book

Oh Noes.  Your an Allinsky-ite also.   Should have seen that one coming.   You're getting to be a cliche, dude.   You believe in them all.   

Saul alinsky.

Author of "rules for radicals"

He dedicated it to lucifer

I own the book and can pull it from my library and take a pic. Im sure snopes says its false

Hillary clintons self proclaimed "mentor"

She even did her college thesis on the book

Of course they do.  Because it is:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/saul-alinsky-dedicated-rules-for-radicals-to-lucifer/

But while it’s true that one of three epigraphs on an introductory page (not a dedication page) of Rules for Radicals characterizes Lucifer as the “first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment,” the book is neither dedicated to Lucifer, nor need it be read as an endorsement of devil worship or Satanism, despite what Carson seems to have implied. 

This is the epigraph in question:

Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins — or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.

— SAUL ALINSKY

The name “Lucifer” appears nowhere else in the book, nor does the name “Satan.” The word “devil” is used several times, but only in the generic sense of “enemy.” By contrast, there are many references to Christianity — particularly early Christianity, the adherents of which Alinsky characterizes as “revolutionary” and compares to the young radicals of his own time (the book was first published in 1971). And, though Alinsky’s book is a paean to neither Satanism nor Christianity, he does claim his principles rest on Judeo-Christian values:

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to TGF Master Covid Thread