Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Republicons passing laws taking away women's reproductive rights. Sounds like the Taliban.  Republicons against the separation of church and state. So are the Taliban.  Republicons want religion taught in school.  Yes so does the Taliban.  I could go on but

But you have to eat a couple of Big Macs and a Quarter Pounder and rinse it down with a Diet Coke?

30 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Republicons passing laws taking away women's reproductive rights. Sounds like the Taliban.  Republicons against the separation of church and state. So are the Taliban.  Republicons want religion taught in school.  Yes so does the Taliban.  I could go on but

Fine with me they've been taking away men's reproductive rights for decades. Fairs fair.

35 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

some of these women don't deserve to have kids

media puts these "single moms" on a pedestal, when for the most part they are such nasty bitches that nobody would ever want to live with them

Death rate among vaccinated is 5 times higher then among the unvaxxed.

A new report with detailed data from Public Health England provides some startling numbers.

For the period of February 1 through August 2 there were COVID Delta variant cases for 47,000 people who had received 2 vaccine doses, and for 151,054 people who were unvaccinated.

In the first group of vaccinated people there were a total of 402 deaths, and in the second much larger group of unvaccinated people there were 253 deaths. To get the death rate you divide the number of deaths by the total number of infection cases.

That gives a death rate of .86 percent among the vaccinated and .17 percent among the unvaccinated. That is an amazing difference.  The death rate among vaccinated was just over five times greater than that for the unvaccinated.

You guys realize that not all abortion is created equal, right? And that currently, it is perfectly legal to get second and third trimester abortion on demand in the USA?

People will look back at this era, rightly, as a holocaust of infanticide. It will be looked at as one of the greatest evils in history. Right up there with slavery, and likely worse.

I can understand being ok with first trimester. But there are thousands and thousands of cases a year of late term abortions. How on earth do you justify support of that? 

4 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

You guys realize that not all abortion is created equal, right? And that currently, it is perfectly legal to get second and third trimester abortion on demand in the USA?

People will look back at this era, rightly, as a holocaust of infanticide. It will be looked at as one of the greatest evils in history. Right up there with slavery, and likely worse.

I can understand being ok with first trimester. But there are thousands and thousands of cases a year of late term abortions. How on earth do you justify support of that? 

Because anyone willing to kill the baby in their belly is gonna be a shit parent and likely raise a kid that's a criminal, junkie, and/or government leech.

Might as well kill it now instead of having me do it in the coming civil war.