Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

8 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

All I have to say is Kim, leader of the Wausau Tea Party. Excellent source for Misinformed Mikey.:laughing-smiley-face:

i posted an article that was incorrect, and apologized

you have repeatedly posted lies and never apologized

notice the difference you fucking psychopath?

why don't you do the world a favor and blow yourself up with dynamite, then some dog can eat your tiny blown off dick

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this picture is pretty much the only thing anyone needs to know about the hoax that is covid

lord fauci, king of the vaccine salesmen, pretends to be vaccinated in his left arm, and then pretends to have a sore right arm

nobody can debunk this, or spin this, or give any logical reason why this would happen other than we are all being played

20 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

It was pretty uplifting to me to see college football stands full this weekend with literally nobody wearing masks.

Not even student sections.

I think most people are just done with this bullshit as much as the media gaslights.

It was nationwide as well, last year only a few brave teams in the south dared to have fans, dared to unmask, while blue cities and states remained true to the fear cult.  The CDC as they always do issued warnings leading up to the holiday for the unvaxxed to remain home, for even the vaxxed to mask in crowds, for people to reduce travel, etc. This time NO ONE listened,.

47 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Hopefully to announce Fauci has been fired.

It wont be good sleepy, he'll demand masks in schools, demand vaccine mandates, likely other crap that will have no effect.  The only option they recognize is to double down on stupidity.

Oh yea, he'll also mumble how getting vaxxed is our patriotic duty. :mutley

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

It wont be good sleepy, he'll demand masks in schools, demand vaccine mandates, likely other crap that will have no effect.  The only option they recognize is to double down on stupidity.

Oh yea, he'll also mumble how getting vaxxed is our patriotic duty. :mutley

Considering he blamed the spread of delta for the shitty jobs report and they think it is all due to people not getting vaccinated. Also Fauci was on CNN crying about all the unmasked in football stadiums this weekend. I doubt it will be good news for freedom. I think we might see a no fly list for the unvaxed.

1 minute ago, sleepy said:

Considering he blamed the spread of delta for the shitty jobs report and they think it is all due to people not getting vaccinated. Also Fauci was on CNN crying about all the unmasked in football stadiums this weekend. I doubt it will be good news for freedom. I think we might see a no fly list for the unvaxed.

Good, they need to learn not to F with the people. With his popularity in free fall no doubt his new measures will be met with complete rejection.

The media has always acted like most people are on board with covid measure, that only the trumpers and kooks were against it. This weekend we saw a complete and total rejection of them by all types of people all over the country, young, old, urban, rural, no one is listening anymore.

3 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

this picture is pretty much the only thing anyone needs to know about the hoax that is covid

lord fauci, king of the vaccine salesmen, pretends to be vaccinated in his left arm, and then pretends to have a sore right arm

nobody can debunk this, or spin this, or give any logical reason why this would happen other than we are all being played

is the photo of him touching his arm from a zoom interview?

that might give you a hint of what is going on there

1 hour ago, Chi_Archie said:

is the photo of him touching his arm from a zoom interview?

that might give you a hint of what is going on there

here's the whole video directly from cbs

start at 1:10... she even tried coaching him by pointing to her left arm

https://www.cbsnews.com/video/dr-anthony-fauci-says-he-feels-quite-good-after-getting-covid-vaccine-cbsnews-full-interview/#x

also at around 9 minute mark, flip flop fauci says something like "i don't think we would ever need a vaccine every year like the flu"

similar to "asymptomatic people don't spread disease, oops now i mean they do oops i guess they don't after all"

"no reason to be wearing a mask, oops now wear one, oops now wear 2, now only if you're unvaccinated, oops now everyone again"