Forget the Covid Thread. Vaxxed or Unvaxxed

sleepy

36 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

how is that even possible

i was at bashes with fishhead where we each met 50+ other posters, so that's 100 right there that i witnessed

I was at three of the SBR bashes.

Also went out with posters that were at the EOG bash (even though I didn't post there).

And then people who contact me when they're coming to Vegas independently.

I've hung out with posters from Ganchrow to Bread here.

You and FH are really about the only other posters that I know of here that have met a lot of other posters in person.

But I'm sure I'm missing some.  It wasn't supposed to be taken literally.

• Replies 26.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Also went out with posters that were at the EOG bash (even though I didn't post there).

You and FH are really about the only other posters that I know of here that have met a lot of other posters in person.

hahahaha...You are too much ,

It wasn't supposed to be taken literally.:clap

8 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't know how we didn't meet. Did you go to the Golden Nugget and Imperial Palace ones?

i didn't go to imperial palace or any eog ones

went to i think 3 of the golden nugget ones

my memory is pretty bad, so maybe we did? lol

weird how much money sbr was throwing around... sam9ball would just hand me $300 for airfare, and free room, poker tourney, food/drinks, etc

Good news on this sat morning from australia.

Australia's reports record daily COVID-19 cases, braces for worse

cb15c713b980f3c406716b9cfb74cafc

FILE PHOTO: The first day of a COVID-19 lockdown in Melbourne

•  

•  
  •  
Lidia Kelly
Fri, September 3, 2021, 5:56 PM·2 min read

In this article:
  •  

•  
  •  

Explore the topics mentioned in this article

By Lidia Kelly

MELBOURNE (Reuters) -Australia, struggling to quell its worst wave of COVID-19, reported 1,756 infections on Saturday, another record high, and officials warned that worse is yet to come, urging people to get vaccinated.

Most of the cases were again in New South Wales, which has been fighting an outbreak of the highly infectious Delta variant since mid-June. The state reported 1,533 new cases and four further deaths.

Neighbouring Victoria reported 190 cases, the Australian Capital Territory 32 and Queensland one. Recent daily infections are running about double the levels of Australia's previous worst wave of the pandemic a year ago.

Believing this outbreak cannot be eliminated - a successful strategy used by states and territories in earlier waves - New South Wales and Victoria authorities have focussed on speeding inoculations to make the cases less virulent.

Although infections in Victoria, in its sixth lockdown, dropped slightly from Friday's 208, health authorities said the outbreak has not peaked.

"The overall trend is a slow and steady increase. That's why vaccination is so critical, as is following the rules," Victoria's Chief Health Officer Brett Sutton told a press conference.

New South Wales, the most populous state and home to Sydney, expects more than 1,000 new cases a day for at least two more weeks, with hospital admissions likely to peak in October. On Saturday, health officials said 137 of the 173 people in intensive care in hospitals were not vaccinated.

10 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I have met many posters as well.  Many others here have too.

18 hours ago, milwaukee mike said:

some of these women don't deserve to have kids

media puts these "single moms" on a pedestal, when for the most part they are such nasty bitches that nobody would ever want to live with them

Misinformed Mikey, a champion of freedoms/anti mandates.  While at the same time shaming women and supporting mandates to take away their freedoms. 

Misinformed Mikey is truly a far right wing idiot, a lover of Tea Party disinformation,  and a champion hypocrite that exposes himself daily.

45 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Misinformed Mikey, a champion of freedoms/anti mandates.  While at the same time shaming women and supporting mandates to take away their freedoms. 

Misinformed Mikey is truly a far right wing idiot, a lover of Tea Party disinformation,  and a champion hypocrite that exposes himself daily.

Emasculated.