• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I wish.

You just know the CDC will file for an immediate injunction while they appeal the decision to the circuit court.

They may use this ruling as cover for their hesitance/cowardice to drop it themselves. Now they can meekly just let it go, blame the court. The question is will the airlines lift it immediately now that there is no federal rule on it?

All it would take is one or two airlines to end it and they'd almost all follow suit.

Vaxxed American Airlines pilot has heart attack after landing the plane.

Steve Kirsch has some info.

Mainstream media covers up pilot cardiac arrest because they don't want to create vaccine hesitancy

Check this out. Not a SINGLE story in the mainstream media about vaxxed American Airlines Captain Robert Snow suffering cardiac arrest minutes after landing the plane. The pilot is livid.

Captain Snow is livid that American is coercing pilots to take such a dangerous vaccine. 

Even more, what’s the benefit to vaccinating pilots? It’s not like the pilot is going to transmit COVID to the passengers. The chance of that happening is very close to zero.

4 minutes ago, xyz said:

Vaxxed American Airlines pilot has heart attack after landing the plane.

Steve Kirsch has some info.

Mainstream media covers up pilot cardiac arrest because they don't want to create vaccine hesitancy

Check this out. Not a SINGLE story in the mainstream media about vaxxed American Airlines Captain Robert Snow suffering cardiac arrest minutes after landing the plane. The pilot is livid.

Captain Snow is livid that American is coercing pilots to take such a dangerous vaccine. 

Even more, what’s the benefit to vaccinating pilots? It’s not like the pilot is going to transmit COVID to the passengers. The chance of that happening is very close to zero.

I thought most airlines dropped their vax mandates, not true?

5 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I thought most airlines dropped their vax mandates, not true?

This pilot’s cardiac event just happened.

Not sure on the mandates by airline?

But the pilots that took the shots to keep their jobs?

Ticking time bombs.  

The US Freedom Flyers are fielding all kinds of calls from pilots complaining about health issues, cardiac, blood clots, strokes, and all vaxed.

More from the US Freedom Flyers.

Joshua Yoder says pilots are losing their flight medicals at unprecedented rates. He says he hasn’t gone a single day for the last forty days without having a call from someone with a vaccine injury. One flight attendant has suffered her fourth stroke since being double vaccinated, and she doesn’t think she’s going to live much longer. A Delta Airlines pilot died at the controls. Joshua Yoder claims that there are many pilots flying around with severe chest pain but not wanting to lose their jobs, are not willing to go and get medical help.

6 minutes ago, xyz said:

This pilot’s cardiac event just happened.

Not sure on the mandates by airline?

But the pilots that took the shots to keep their jobs?

Ticking time bombs.  

The US Freedom Flyers are fielding all kinds of calls from pilots complaining about health issues, cardiac, blood clots, strokes, and all vaxed.

I think they conned/bullied most of them to get the jab and then dropped the requirement, so they're F'd.

1 minute ago, xyz said:

More from the US Freedom Flyers.

Joshua Yoder says pilots are losing their flight medicals at unprecedented rates. He says he hasn’t gone a single day for the last forty days without having a call from someone with a vaccine injury. One flight attendant has suffered her fourth stroke since being double vaccinated, and she doesn’t think she’s going to live much longer. A Delta Airlines pilot died at the controls. Joshua Yoder claims that there are many pilots flying around with severe chest pain but not wanting to lose their jobs, are not willing to go and get medical help.

All those cabin pressure changes they experience all day long prob make it much worse.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

All those cabin pressure changes they experience all day long prob make it much worse.

BINGO BANGO

The Stew Peters Show features Joshua Yoder to talk about a vaccinated airline pilot’s heart stopping just minutes after landing. This plane had 200 people aboard, and we can only thank the Lord that this tragedy didn’t occur in the air!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m7gCRsGdXQep/?list=subscriptions

58 minutes ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

BINGO BANGO

The Stew Peters Show features Joshua Yoder to talk about a vaccinated airline pilot’s heart stopping just minutes after landing. This plane had 200 people aboard, and we can only thank the Lord that this tragedy didn’t occur in the air!

https://www.bitchute.com/video/m7gCRsGdXQep/?list=subscriptions

Co pilot or autopilot could have landed the plane either way 

Nobody wants the vaccines anymore.

Poland Refuses to Pay for Any More COVID Vaccine Deliveries

ag-mark_90833ec2.svg
April 19, 2022

Poland is refusing to accept or pay for any more shipments of the Pfizer COVID vaccines as the country still has millions of unused doses, Inside Paper reported.

About 51 percent of the country’s 38 million people are fully vaccinated, according to health ministry figures, and interest in getting the jab has dropped significantly in recent weeks. Poland abolished practically all of its COVID-19 restrictions back in March due to a reduction of infections.

Poland’s health minister acknowledged on Tuesday that the situation could lead to “a legal conflict,” as the additional doses were ordered by the European Commission.

“Late last week, we invoked the hardship clause and informed at once the European Commission and the main vaccine maker [Pfizer] that we refuse to receive the doses and also refuse to make payments,” Health Minister Adam Niedzielski told the news channel TVN24.

“This situation will lead to a legal conflict — or, in fact, there already is one,” he said.  Niedzielski explained that the deal had been signed by the Commission and the vaccine makers without Poland’s direct input.

He noted the additional doses ordered number between 67 and 70 million, and Poland still has 25 million unused doses.

On 4/13/2022 at 11:43 AM, mikeman said:

Tell them that pretty much every university is run by fools who are more concerned with virtue signaling than science - tell them their policy should be to do the opposite of what universities want.

Lol just got an email saying though I’m not allowed at the office for the team meeting , I am allowed to join the group for lunch as they made an outdoor reservation. Instantly declined the meeting after laughing for a few minutes. 

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Lol just got an email saying though I’m not allowed at the office for the team meeting , I am allowed to join the group for lunch as they made an outdoor reservation. Instantly declined the meeting after laughing for a few minutes. 

Thank them profusely but mention you try to stay away from anyone vaxxed or who wears a mask, mention that the science shows vaxxed people get covid far more often then the unvaxxed.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Thank them profusely but mention you try to stay away from anyone vaxxed or who wears a mask, mention that the science shows vaxxed people get covid far more often then the unvaxxed.

I really should but I won’t. I know there are 2 higher ups who have been openly against masks / vax/mandates who according to my mole in HR are complaining very loudly about this nonsense. 

2 hours ago, WVU said:

Co pilot or autopilot could have landed the plane either way 

Oh yeah.

Some of those are so inexperienced.

Then just imagine the co pilot sitting there, watching that happen.

They will likely panic.  Try and save the pilot first, before the passengers.

By the time they realize they need to correct?  Will be too late.