Top Posters In This Topic

• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

‘Treat Me Nicely’: Trump’s Pandemic Response Was Somehow Worse Than We Thought

In the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, as cases spread rapidly and deaths mounted, then-President Donald Trump threatened to withdraw help for governors who didn’t treat him “nicely,” and his aides barred the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from giving briefings for a staggering six months, according to a trove of new information released this week.

Emails between top officials from the CDC and Trump administration, released by a House panel on Friday, also revealed that Trump aides strong-armed the CDC into watering down its public-health guidance for churches in May 2020, just as houses of worship were emerging as particularly risky settings.

In early May, the CDC released two reports, one of which detailed how a pastor at an Arkansas church and his wife unwittingly spread the virus to 26 others, which came to balloon into a cluster of 61 people, of whom four died. The second report found that 87 percent of attendees at a choir practice in Washington had caught the virus.

37 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

‘Treat Me Nicely’: Trump’s Pandemic Response Was Somehow Worse Than We Thought

In the first year of the COVID-19 pandemic, as cases spread rapidly and deaths mounted, then-President Donald Trump threatened to withdraw help for governors who didn’t treat him “nicely,” and his aides barred the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention from giving briefings for a staggering six months, according to a trove of new information released this week.

Emails between top officials from the CDC and Trump administration, released by a House panel on Friday, also revealed that Trump aides strong-armed the CDC into watering down its public-health guidance for churches in May 2020, just as houses of worship were emerging as particularly risky settings.

In early May, the CDC released two reports, one of which detailed how a pastor at an Arkansas church and his wife unwittingly spread the virus to 26 others, which came to balloon into a cluster of 61 people, of whom four died. The second report found that 87 percent of attendees at a choir practice in Washington had caught the virus.

Trump isn't in office, you stupid, fat fuck.

Get over it.

Libs are reliably stupid, that's for sure.

San Francisco reinstates mask mandate for public transportation

Adam Sabes
Thu, April 28, 2022, 2:01 PM

Officials in San Francisco voted to approve a mask mandate on Thursday for people using its public transportation system.

The Bay Area Rapid Transit Board of Directors approved the mask mandate during a board of directors meeting, and it comes just a over a week after a federal judge tossed out the national mask mandate for public transportation that was implemented during the COVID-19 pandemic, according to Fox affiliate KTVU in San Francisco.

once you give governments power and control, they almost never let it go... they might temporarily give you a happy feeling, then it's right back to stupid rules for stupid people

how dumb and arrogant do local governments have to be, when they see tons of people leave the area due to draconian rules, then they keep them going as if everyone loves them

The natural immunity provided by COVID-19 infection in unvaccinated adults is on par with protection conferred from vaccines against reinfection with or hospitalization from the virus, a new study reveals. Immunity from COVID-19 was also shown to persist longer than vaccine-induced immunity.

“The findings that patients with prior COVID-19 had 88% protection against hospitalization for COVID-19 and 83% protection against COVID-19 not requiring hospitalization suggest that natural immunity was associated with similar protection against mild and severe disease,” explained the study.

Natural immunity in unvaccinated individuals was shown to persist for up to nine months following the initial infection, which was as far out as researchers were able to study. “Protection remained stable over the study period with no attenuation up to 9 months from initial infection,” it explained.

52 minutes ago, jasson621 said:

Pfizer documents:mutley

get those boosters dipshits!

Now we see why pfizer wanted those documents sealed for 75 years!

Did you ever watch one of their vax commercials all the way thru?

I turned them off.  But if they were saying safe and effective?  Then I would have to believe a lawsuit is coming for false advertising. 

I've been in vegas for a couple days now and thought I'd share the mask situation.  On the fight out less than 15% wore, but here in vegasthere are lots of masks, prob 40% or so, all the asians(customers and workers) are acting like it's 2020. Had one crazy Bj dealer not just wearing a mask but rubber gloves as well, would constantly clean  and wipe.

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

I've been in vegas for a couple days now and thought I'd share the mask situation.  On the fight out less than 15% wore, but here in vegasthere are lots of masks, prob 40% or so, all the asians(customers and workers) are acting like it's 2020. Had one crazy Bj dealer not just wearing a mask but rubber gloves as well, would constantly clean  and wipe.

the face diapers are permanent for a certain percentage of the population. I'm in Connecticut and lots of people are still devoted to their masks. I went to a party last weekend(outside)and all of the people have to wear masks at their clinic and many people were having trouble recognizing their fellow workers without their masks at the party. Grocery stores are still 20 to 30 percent masked up. 

New UK government data shows the COVID vaccines kill more people than they save

I've been asking everyone: Show me the all-cause mortality data proving the vaccines are safe. I finally got some data. It's from the UK government and it's devastating. REALLY devastating.

What the data shows

Here’s the result of the analysis comparing unvaxxed vs. 2 doses given at least 6 months ago. I believe this analysis is conservative and the actual numbers are worse than this due to the seasonal variation of the all-cause mortality.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F2f938b85-ffc2-4917-8aef-da5ba0da9111_246x301.png

What this means is that if you are 25 years old, the vaccine kills 15 people for every person it saves from dying from COVID. Below 80, the younger you are, the more nonsensical vaccination is. The cells with * means that the vaccine actually caused more COVID cases to happen than the unvaccinated.

Above 80, the UK data was too confounded to be useful. Until we have that data, it’s irresponsible to make a recommendation.