• sleepy

• FISHHEAD

• mikeman

• RaiseThese

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, mikeman said:

From the NH covid dashboard ... state pop 1.3 million

No one from 10-19 has died in the state, not one in 2 years.

4 people from 20-29 have died - in 2 years

27 people in their 30's have died

Tell your "friend" that he's a lying sack of shit.

Ok? It was a she. And it was her mother and her sister that passed.  It's her daughter is the one that's sick . I think I'll listen to a friend of the family before I  listen to some clueless dumfuck on the internet who has no personal information on this situation. Carry on. 

Wow.

7 hours ago, The X said:

Ok? It was a she. And it was her mother and her sister that passed.  It's her daughter is the one that's sick . I think I'll listen to a friend of the family before I  listen to some clueless dumfuck on the internet who has no personal information on this situation. Carry on. 

Wow.

You said it was 3 people in the family who died - 1 old, 1 in their 30's, 1 in their 20's, plus a young 19 yr old with horrible side effects who'll never live a normal life.

So is it 2 or 3? Then your story is they were all unvaxxed - in NH that has the highest vax rate in the country(like 95%), she might have told you that but she has an agenda and is LYING..

7 hours ago, The X said:

Wow.

By the way - do you correct your silly statement that only 10K people have died since the vax came out?

989k deaths in the US Before the vax. 

10,483 from the vax started.

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

You said it was 3 people in the family who died - 1 old, 1 in their 30's, 1 in their 20's, plus a young 19 yr old with horrible side effects who'll never live a normal life.

So is it 2 or 3? Then your story is they were all unvaxxed - in NH that has the highest vax rate in the country(like 95%), she might have told you that but she has an agenda and is LYING..

Mother, and two sisters. Passed. Daughter is the one that has the side effects. And the vax rate in NH is less than 70 percent.

2 minutes ago, The X said:

Mother, and two sisters. Passed. Daughter is the one that has the side effects. 

They're pretty darn unlucky considering only 4 people in the whole state in their 20's have died in 2 long years, and it's unlikely ANY of those 4 were in good health.

Yup, pretty darn unlucky, I guess they should have got the jab - then they'd be safe.

Cardiologist Says 30 Percent of Vaccinated Pilots Would Fail Health Screenings Due to Vaccine Injuries

Yoder said that world renowned cardiologist Dr. Peter McCullough told him that if the pilots were regularly tested, a significant number of them would probably have to be grounded.

“He [McCullough] said that if every vaccinated pilot were to be screened, there would be somewhere around a 30 percent loss in manpower,” Yoder told Kirsch.

McCullough, along with Idaho pathologist Dr. Ryan Cole, Robert Kennedy Jr, Lt. Col Teresa Long M.D., Lt. Col. Peter Chambers D.O. and other experts signed letter to the Federal Aviation Administration and the major airlines on Dec. 15, 2021, urging them to flag all vaccinated pilots, and administer EKGs, D-dimer tests, troponin tests, and cardiac MRIs to assess their health.

The doctors warned that adverse events from vaccination could cause “a pilot (to lose) control of his aircraft” and lead to “untold devastation.”

Liberals incapable of being honest even when it comes to vaccinating animals.

Zoo Claims Animals Receiving COVID Vaccine of Their Own Free Will: 'These Are Voluntary Inoculations'

By Jack Davis  April 24, 2022 at 2:29pm

Claiming that its animals have a choice in the matter, the Toronto Zoo has begun vaccinating animals against COVID-19.

The zoo is using Zoetis, which is a coronavirus vaccine made for animals, according to Canadian TV station CP24.

“These are voluntary inoculations. The animals choose to come over and interact with the animal care staff and then are delivered the vaccine. Some days they participate. Some days, they don’t. So we’ll keep working at it until we get all 120 inoculated,” Toronto Zoo CEO Dolf DeJong said.

13 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Zoo Claims Animals Receiving COVID Vaccine of Their Own Free Will: 'These Are Voluntary Inoculations'

Claiming that its animals have a choice in the matter, the Toronto Zoo has begun vaccinating animals against COVID-19.

The zoo is using Zoetis, which is a coronavirus vaccine made for animals, according to Canadian TV station CP24.

“These are voluntary inoculations. The animals choose to come over and interact with the animal care staff and then are delivered the vaccine. Some days they participate. Some days, they don’t. So we’ll keep working at it until we get all 120 inoculated,” Toronto Zoo CEO Dolf DeJong said.

Only in Toronto would this seem normal.

3 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Congrats Kamala.  Should have listened to the CDC.

An awful lot of dems testing positive the last month or so, considering covid is still at a very low level that's kind of strange.

Of course it could be they're the only one testing themselves anymore?

17 hours ago, mikeman said:

:laugh

19 hours ago, mikeman said:

I wonder if this blood clot filled dipshit just got his booster. :pop

image.png.aeb9ef0175ad88022e6151deacab89cf.png

TREMENDOUS find Mike.

So Mel Kiper, 100% unvaccinated, and FRANKENSHOT free.

Barred from being in Las Vegas for the draft.

But the fully BOOSTED Kirk Herbstreit, develops a blood clot from the FRANKENSHOTS.  

100% expected.

Which along with myocarditis in men, is the top adverse event.

Now he is stuck at home.  SICK.

Stay tuned.  Shit like this is only going to get worse and worse.

Say did you see what airlines are doing? Contracting buses, to drive passengers to their destinations!  LOL!

VAXXED pilot shortages.  Those guys all with cardiovascular issues.