finding a job is tough

KingKolzig

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/24/2022 at 9:24 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

We employed 9 people before selling our fish farming operation. You can put down General Manager for 10 years if you want.

I'll give you a good reference. 

[email protected] 

i might use this. are you serious i can use this. 

indeed doesnt ask names or phone numbers. i always found that strange

:flag

Depending on the kind of job you are applying for this is incredibly stupid. If you are going to work in any firm / part of a firm that truly does care about your trustworthy behavior (from IT to financial services to regulatory and governmental agencies) the extra steps to run a tax ID based employer search would quickly flag you as at least a "fibber" if not an outright fraud.

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/job-search/1384590-fake-jobs-resume-work-history-cover.html

ok im really close to the bottom here. im turning it all around. i need a little space. ill run tonight. ill bundle up real good. run. eat and then change my resume. ill make a real quality looking resume

ill sleep 5-6 hours then ill wake up. and look for jobs in this area. then ill treat my cold

then ill get up earlier again

and by friday ill be up at a reasonable hour. maybe by then i will have some responses

for real im going to fix my sleeping schedule. because sooner or later someone will call and ill have a job

so tomorrow 1pm sharp. then take off an hour every day

i swear. but plz stop the low DEW. why would ppl push me around when im sick with likely covid. im trying to get things done but DEW is simply discouraging. sorry it is. ill try my best im somehow in a decent mood. ill get things done. plz stop the DEW

ok my productivity is going up 500%

starting right now. going for a run. then eating. then taking my dog for a walk. then getting some real work done on the job search. getting up earlier every day. its time for the 2nd alarm clock across the room. time to make a plan the night before and stick to it