Ukraine war thread

mikeman

1 minute ago, Moldoveanu said:

well thats vs the law i believe if they have sign a law that if you have captured somebody not to kill him i understand

that not in every condition you can just kill him without anyone knowing and thats it but if you have it on video

and there are witnesses its breaking the law whatever consequences come with that

Yea, but the west is already calling pretty much every russian action a war crime, what's one more? Another option is to have them mysteriously killed in some escape attempt - by the chechens.

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

Yup, their goal around liev was always to distract the ukranian army and force them to divide their forces, I expect the russians to take pretty much everything from Kharkiv south and east of the dneiper along with odessa, that would basically cripple ukraine economically.

8 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Russian soldiers, presumably surrendered and later been executed. At 00:37 you can clearly see the hands of the solder tied up behind his back and he is shot in the head. Russians already identified 2 Ukranians and one Georgian mersonary. 

Disgusting, Putin should nuke kiev, lviv, and any other large ukranian city.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Disgusting, Putin should nuke kiev, lviv, and any other large ukranian city.

According to the Russian media 79% support military operation even though a lot of Russians have relatives in Ukraine. Videos like the one above will shut the opposition up and military hopefully gets a green light to use a brutal force. 

7 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

According to the Russian media 79% support military operation even though a lot of Russians have relatives in Ukraine. Videos like the one above will shut the opposition up and military hopefully gets a green light to use a brutal force. 

Support for Putin is up to about 85%, from roughly 65%.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I hope it's true and Biden has to answer for it.

I give the Russians permission to waterboard 💧 him.

Russians has to love him. Even if it's true that they captured US General they will keep it top secret.Just to make sure Joe is in "control".                               Jim we already talk on how Joe reminds of Leonid Brezhnev. That's half of the problem, the whole congress except for the handful reminds me of an old Soviet Union polit buro. Hags and kisses telling people avery thing is fine and under control. 

Calling out criminality in combat is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

Holier than thou Americans need to know that US forces under combat conditions do less than honorable things. Why would we expect Ukraine and Russia to play by the rules?

I've sat with pilots that told me they strafed known civilian areas, soldiers that mutilated dead enemy soldiers and worse.

It's so easy to watch a clip on TV and say, "Those are the bad guys". Americans eat the shit the media feeds us and ask for seconds and dessert.

BUCHA, Ukraine (AP) — Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy accused the Russians of gruesome atrocities in Ukraine and told the U.N. Security Council on Tuesday that those responsible should immediately be brought up on war crimes charges in front of a tribunal like the one set up at Nuremberg after World War II.

Zelenskyy, appearing via video from Ukraine, said that civilians had been shot in the back of the head after being tortured, blown up with grenades in their apartments and crushed to death by tanks while in cars.

“They cut off limbs, cut their throats. Women were raped and killed in front of their children. Their tongues were pulled out only because their aggressor did not hear what they wanted to hear from them,” he said, recounting what he described as the worst atrocities since World War II.

14 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Calling out criminality in combat is like handing out speeding tickets at the Indy 500.

Holier than thou Americans need to know that US forces under combat conditions do less than honorable things. Why would we expect Ukraine and Russia to play by the rules?

I've sat with pilots that told me they strafed known civilian areas, soldiers that mutilated dead enemy soldiers and worse.

It's so easy to watch a clip on TV and say, "Those are the bad guys". Americans eat the shit the media feeds us and ask for seconds and dessert.

Correct me if I am wrong.

But wasn't it Zelensky's brilliant idea to arm Ukrainian civilians and then prevented non-military men from fleeing?

So Russian soldiers were to assume those civilians wouldn't kill them first?

52 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Nazi's in ukraine destroying the sad little homes of Roma people - basically the gypsies.

Poor Gypsies got chased out of the cities to leave in the woods. And still no peace. What a fucking low lives.  It is not like they have much, they got fuck all. No way to treat a human being this way. Sad part the Western contries still painting them like an angels.