Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Professor said:

Vitalyo who killed all those people in bucha? The Russians or the nazis?

from one side you have russian soldiers giving  bread water food to the Ukranian people cause they are starving and from the other side the russians are massacring the civilians if thats the case but from what i am see the Azov Nazis are really fking up things in there

1 hour ago, Professor said:

Nobody !~ I am strongly  believe it is another Ukrainian fake .Russians left Butcha on 31 of march , Ukrainian troops moved in on the 2ed of April . Civilians been shot dead only appeared on the 3ed . Non of them have blood , one of the videos have one getting up . All of them laying down right by the curve . Prior to the fake, the mayor of the city been interviewed along with civilians and no mentioning of massacre . 

The video bellow is been shot on the 2ed of April by Ukrainian national guard .

The resurrection :)

Ещё одна «умерла» в Буче

1 hour ago, Professor said:

probably the russians, and they were right to do it, if you'll recall there were constant postings about how civilians were lining the roads and hiding in the woods to ambush the russians, throw molotov cocktails at them, etc, if i was a russian in that situation i would shoot every bastard that pretends to just be walking down the street.

15 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Nobody !~ I am strongly  believe it is another Ukrainian fake .Russians left Butcha on 31 of march , Ukrainian troops moved in on the 2ed of April . Civilians been shot dead only appeared on the 3ed . Non of them have blood , one of the videos have one getting up . All of them laying down right by the curve . Prior to the fake, the mayor of the city been interviewed along with civilians and no mentioning of massacre . 

The video bellow is been shot on the 2ed of April by Ukrainian national guard .

I would think we would see at least one civilian laying down dead . 

Link to download the movie https://pirate-bays.net/search?q=other+people's+money+ 

You need to Download Utorrent 3.5.5   scroll down to 

µTorrent Classic

(Stable 3.5.5 Build 45952)

https://www.utorrent.com/downloads/win/

Do not go for the newer versions(never do an update) , way too complicated to use them.I have been using an old one for years utorrent 3.5.5 works like a charm . I am sure many of you already know that and been using piratebay . For those who are new you can download any TV series , as soon as they come out . New episodes 30 min later after they come out and it's all under 2 min in HD .Basically download and watch anything you like in super good quality , no bugs or viruses . 

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Translate please.

well all this destruction killings massacres all these people millions of them fleeing the country children and families getting killed and separated so many kids without parents all this crap and you have to fight for your freedom

what freedom when you will die anyway and all you doing is just killing your country and everyone in it who cares

just surrender and give russia what they want otherwise this will just keep on going and more and more people will suffer you will still not get what you will want because you should know by now that russia not going to stop they are going all the way

4 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

well all this destruction killings massacres all these people millions of them fleeing the country children and families getting killed and separated so many kids without parents all this crap and you have to fight for your freedom

what freedom when you will die anyway and all you doing is just killing your country and everyone in it who cares

just surrender and give russia what they want otherwise this will just keep on going and more and more people will suffer you will still not get what you will want because you should know by now that russia not going to stop they are going all the way

I agree with you 100 percent Moldo.

Good take.

11 minutes ago, Moldoveanu said:

The problem is zelensky is a patsie of the west, we want a long, long war that will bleed russia(supposedly), enrich our defense industry and military, while at the same time killing ukranians and destroying the country.

The US is the bad guy.