• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad news for my fellow American tax payers. 

French newspaper "Liberation". Ukranian army running low on Soviet made arsenal . Guardian at the end of June pablished similar article. French are saying that very soon Ukraine will rely strictly on Western made weapons and supplies. 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/jun/27/ukraine-ammunition-becomes-defining-issue-in-battle-for-donbas

IMG_20220721_001023_787.jpg

Leipzig Germany. Coil business is booming. Before East Germany united with West Germany, city used to have 30 coil dealers, now only 4. The owner is saying it is summer but he is very busy, no time to retire. A lot of households in the Eastern Germany still have have build in coil stoves and heating systems . With a Natural gas prices being up and uncertaty East Germans turning back to coil. 

Sanctions :scratch :mutley

17 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Leipzig Germany. Coil business is booming. Before East Germany united with West Germany, city used to have 30 coil dealers, now only 4. The owner is saying it is summer but he is very busy, no time to retire. A lot of households in the Eastern Germany still have have build in coil stoves and heating systems . With a Natural gas prices being up and uncertaty East Germans turning back to coil. 

I see the russians did turn on the gas pipeline(nord stream 1) but only at 30-40% capacity. Apparently their plan is to dole out just enough gas to keep them afloat, but not enough to stock up for winter, they can then pull the rug out on them at any time as winter arrives. plus it also keeps prices sky high. smart russians.

12 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I see the russians did turn on the gas pipeline(nord stream 1) but only at 30-40% capacity. Apparently their plan is to dole out just enough gas to keep them afloat, but not enough to stock up for winter, they can then pull the rug out on them at any time as winter arrives. plus it also keeps prices sky high. smart russians.

Tnx Mike, I know. At this rate Germany will only stock up 25% from what it's needed. 

Good for them. 

37 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

^^^^lol. With the gas prices being record high maby just maby we should go back to horses? Good for the environment!Esterday I saw a picture on one of the telegram channels. The graveyard for electric cars in US, thousands of them all recently made. Replacing a battery is like a buying new car.