Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Very good read. 

"I have a chance to kill some Russians.” Interviews with foreign volunteers in Ukraine

by Lindsey Snell and Cory Popp

Pingback: “I have trained over 2,000 Ukrainian soldiers, and I think at least half of them are already dead.” An American journalist visited Ukraine and interviewed foreign mercenaries taking part in comb 

Pingback: ”Most are burned or destroyed, and the rest are tired or frightened” - foreign mercenaries about AFU units The American publication Ishgal interviewed 10 foreign mercenaries in Ukraine. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

I think the PooTin lover currently resides in the vicinity of Ottawa. But wishes he was in PooTin's underpants.

You are a low life piece of shit with no brain no cock no money and no women ! Agh shit i almost forgot no foot . You are a f@cking disgusting individual! 

Kill your self .

Is it possible the Ukrainian troops are turning the tide on the invading Russian Nazis? Newly delivered western weapons helps Ukraine stall the advance of terrorist Russian Nazi. The Ukranians are launching a strong counteroffensive in the south trying to take back Kherson. Reports are Russian troops are isolated and sitting ducks. The battle for Kherson is the one to watch.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/russian-looks-annex-kherson-ukrainian-counter-offensive-advances

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-62340807

BTW, Tucker Carlson is a white supremacist, Neo Nazi who's friends with known Nazi strongman dictators such as PooTin and Orban.

16 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Everyone's a Nazi but BigDumber and the rest of the brainwashed libtards.

Just ask them.

Dumb Monkey, you and your party support Nazis, Fascist and communist China. Yesterday, July 28th, 2022, was Black Thursday where American Republicons aligned with Communist China. Later in the day American Republicons celebrated after they blocked a pro veteran health care bill.

You won't ever see a single democrats supporting PooTin's Nazis. You won't ever see democrats going to Hungary to celebrate with Neo Nazi Viktor Orban.  Exactly what CPAC and Tucker Fucker recently did.