Ukraine war thread

mikeman

Now this is the big one! Ukrainian army  destroyed Prisoners of war camp near Elenovka. These were Azov members held by Russian troops. 53 of them killed. What happened they did testify against Zelensky and others (videos with testimonies were shown on Russian TV) Ukranian government simply assassinated them. The accuracy of the attack,most likely foraign intilligent services been involved. 

You can do Google to read more. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

The founder of Azov tells that Zelensky is responsible and they gonna find and kill everyone responsible. 

It's getting more interesting 

Nazi Vitalyo, remember when you posted pro Russian Nazi lies. You are constantly posting lies, pro Russian anti American.  A recent blatant lie I exposed was when you said Ukrainian troops sold a Himar system to the Nazis for $800,000. Vitalyo, you are a fucken scum and a liar. Stay tuned Nazi! I have exposed you!

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Nazi Vitalyo, remember when you posted pro Russian Nazi lies. You are constantly posting lies, pro Russian anti American.  A recent blatant lie I exposed was when you said Ukrainian troops sold a Himar system to the Nazis for $800,000. Vitalyo, you are a fucken scum and a liar. Stay tuned Nazi! I have exposed you!

You are stupid kill yourself! The only thing you expose is how is how stupid you are. 

53 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

You are stupid kill yourself! The only thing you expose is how is how stupid you are. 

That's your replay to posting Russian Nazi propaganda? Surrender noted. :mutleyIn Russia the Nazi's control news. It's called state TV where the goal of the Nazis is to use propaganda to disinformation ignorant fuks like you.  In America state TV is called Fox News. 

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

That's your replay to posting Russian Nazi propaganda? Surrender noted. :mutleyIn Russia the Nazi's control news. It's called state TV where the goal of the Nazis is to use propaganda to disinformation ignorant fuks like you.  In America state TV is called Fox News. 

You are the one who was running around saying Russian soldiers rape kids and women. Then Ukrainian government admitted it was a lie. 

Hahaha you stupid fuck. 

Kill yourself you stupid moron. 

27 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

You are the one who was running around saying Russian soldiers rape kids and women. Then Ukrainian government admitted it was a lie. 

Hahaha you stupid fuck. 

Kill yourself you stupid moron. 

Doubling down. Surrender noted. I expose all propagandist.  If I lived in Russia, Nazi PooTin would be long gone. 

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Should have never got involved w this corrupt asshole and his eastern euro shithole country. 

Dumb Joey,  I not a white male sheep like you. I don't believe any of the anti American, pro Russian propaganda posted by RedstripeKGB. This is who I'm supporting.  

20220730_120701.thumb.jpg.068bb4c051c63e448f0a0e2148a4ff07.jpg

You can now post your swastika. 

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Time to let this corrupt country and their corrupt leadership fight their own war.

Ohe0K6l14Dox.jpeg

1 hour ago, redstripe said:

biden to far down the rabbit hole . 

26 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Should have never got involved w this corrupt asshole and his eastern euro shithole country. 

Dumb Joey,  China, American Republicons and a few independents like yourself standing side by side with PooTin and his Russian Nazi's. 

You flying the Confederate flag, Nazi flag or both like RedstripeKGB?

OT, your good buddy WVU said there definitely was massive election fraud in the 2020 presidential election,  because he saw 2000 mules.:mutley

Ukrainian army employed distance mining on the city of Donetsk. They blew rockets over they the city with an anti infentry mines. So far no casulties reputed, one car run over the mine. The streets are blocked, suppers at work demanding. Tank at work running over the mines. 

Nazi's targeting civilians. 

1st video mines are falling from the sky. 

One vehicle runover the mine. Mnes on the ground.

Help from the tank