• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At first I pissed about the withdrawal, it was kind of expected Russians been evacuating civilians for the whole month of October. The withdrawal itself caught a lot of experts by surprise Russians leaving without a fight, there no assault on the city. Some of the western experts retired generals saying it's a trap. Then if look at the map on where Russians retreating, it's all makes sense. For the whole month of October Ukrainians been on the suicide mission storming Russian possisions unsuccessfuly, taking heavy losses. Just in October they lost between 9.5 to 12.000 men. Russians by retreating to the west bank of Dnepr will have way more advantage they'll be there practically untouchable and keep on grinding nazis as they come. Western curators just keep on throwing on Russian positions, no western general would do that to its own troops. 
In the official Russian military statement, - they don't have enough manpower...but 95k Russian troops moved to Belarus, and keep on coming arriving daily. 
I say it's a brilliant strategy, instead of storming cities taking heavy losses they're going to grind them out right there. No need to chasing nazis all over Ukraine. These cities Odessa Nikolaev Dnepr Kharkov will fall without or with very little resistance. Kherson there will be no fighting to taking it back. 
All these stupid statements from stupid posters. Pedo-Nazi Bigdumber Kherson felled, so far I don't see Ukrainian troops entering the city. BrokdickLanders link Russians on the run.Lol surviving forces LOL have been ordered to retreat, it's like they lost the whole army. Brainwashed idiots. Speaking of propaganda that BrokdickLanders link is hilarious. 
Russians have no time frame to utilize the nazis. How they are gonna do it? Well they aren't willing to share their plans with TGF and the rest of the world. 

FhIa40lWQAMA1f9.thumb.jpeg.3dcb494c7888b94411ed477de4b0b43e.jpeg

November 7 video. Russians arriving to Belarus. 

37 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

At first I pissed about the withdrawal, it was kind of expected Russians been evacuating civilians for the whole month of October. The withdrawal itself caught a lot of experts by surprise Russians leaving without a fight, there no assault on the city. Some of the western experts retired generals saying it's a trap. Then if look at the map on where Russians retreating, it's all makes sense. For the whole month of October Ukrainians been on the suicide mission storming Russian possisions unsuccessfuly, taking heavy losses. Just in October they lost between 9.5 to 12.000 men. Russians by retreating to the west bank of Dnepr will have way more advantage they'll be there practically untouchable and keep on grinding nazis as they come. Western curators just keep on throwing on Russian positions, no western general would do that to its own troops. 
In the official Russian military statement, - they don't have enough manpower...but 95k Russian troops moved to Belarus, and keep on coming arriving daily. 
I say it's a brilliant strategy, instead of storming cities taking heavy losses they're going to grind them out right there. No need to chasing nazis all over Ukraine. These cities Odessa Nikolaev Dnepr Kharkov will fall without or with very little resistance. Kherson there will be no fighting to taking it back. 
All these stupid statements from stupid posters. Pedo-Nazi Bigdumber Kherson felled, so far I don't see Ukrainian troops entering the city. BrokdickLanders link Russians on the run.Lol surviving forces LOL have been ordered to retreat, it's like they lost the whole army. Brainwashed idiots. Speaking of propaganda that BrokdickLanders link is hilarious. 
Russians have no time frame to utilize the nazis. How they are gonna do it? Well they aren't willing to share their plans with TGF and the rest of the world. 

They also mentioned that if the ukrainians blew that dam(which they are trying to), it would flood the entire area and seriously cut off  most of the russian forces on the other side of the dneiper.

42 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

As usual brilliant strategy by PooTin and his Nazis.  A special operation that was predicted to take a week or 2 is now in month 9. 

PooTin has made blunder after blunder and has zero ground game. Over 300,000 Nazi troops killed, injured, captured or missing estimated of course.

6 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

As usual brilliant strategy by PooTin and his Nazis.  A special operation that was predicted to take a week or 2 is now in month 9. 

PooTin has made blunder after blunder and has zero ground game. Over 300,000 Nazi troops killed, injured, captured or missing estimated of course.

LOL you stupid. Russians and DNR brought total 190.000 troops. Now with mobilized reinforcements around 270k. Pedo-Nazi please stop spending  Ukrainian nazi propaganda. 

3 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

LOL you stupid. Russians and DNR brought total 190.000 troops. Now with mobilized reinforcements around 270k. Pedo-Nazi please stop spending  Ukrainian nazi propaganda. 

My bad. It wasn't propaganda it was a mistake by me. Unintentional. Meant to say Russia has lost well over 100,000 troops.

2 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

What's the source of your propaganda? Let me guess it comes from Ukraine. 

Nope! Many American and international sources reporting the same estimated count.  Washington Post, AL-Jezera. Excuse the spelling. The sources also estimate Ukraine has lost a similar amount. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/11/10/number-russian-troops-killed-injured-ukraine/

6 minutes ago, vitalyo said:

Yes right! You are full of shit and just caught. Pedo-Nazi spreading Nazi propaganda who would of thought. :mutley

Not even close. Spreading propoganda and disinformation is what Hoffa did yesterday and I've seen you do multiple times.

Yesterday Hoffa said Zelensky was begging for a peace deal. But after I asked for a link all he did was deflect.  Hoffa loves to post anti American disinformation. 

Asshole, you got nothing on me except an honest mistake.

17 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Nope! Many American and international sources reporting the same estimated count.  Washington Post, AL-Jezera. Excuse the spelling. The sources also estimate Ukraine has lost a similar amount. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/11/10/number-russian-troops-killed-injured-ukraine/

That is the problem. All of there sources come from Ukrainian puppet government. They them selves know it is a bullshit, and idiots like you spreading propaganda.