Ukraine war thread

mikeman

2 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

LoL.

These same dummys that want war now were the same crybabys that protested against it in the 60s.

The difference is that they're in charge now.

A blatant unprovoked attack by the Russian Nazi's. The unprovoked terrorism and daily war crimes by Pootin and his army of Nazi's has been going on for 11 months.  And now you are interpreting the victims of these terrorist attacks as wanting war? Can't even make this up, but in your mind it's a reality.

I remember in the beginning you thought and said the war would be over in weeks. A week in you said Ukraine should lay down their arms and become slaves and prisoners to PooTin. Why delay the inevitable you said. And now you're referring to Pootin's opposition as dummies and war mongers.:laugh

Navalny opposed PooTin. He was subsequently poisoned twice and is now a prisoner. 

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

A blatant unprovoked attack by the Russian.. 

What a low life piece of shit you are. The war is being going on since 2014 right after the coup your country financed killing 10s of thousands civilians in Donbass and Lugansk regions. 

The thing is you already know all this things. You are the nazi to the bones. Usual nazi behavior why us? You nazi low lifes are only good to fight civilians, now you are crying like a bitches. 

Keep crying, it will not help. 

Please advise your people to surrender. You did associate with them here right? If not I can refresh your memory. 

Bigdumber this one is today, your fallen to hell Pedo-Nazi comrades. 

Enjoy! 

Cemetery of the 92nd brigade and a  "Kharkov Volkssturm" nationalists battalion. Same like azov nazis. 

15 hours ago, vitalyo said:

What a low life piece of shit you are. The war is being going on since 2014 right after the coup your country financed killing 10s of thousands civilians in Donbass and Lugansk regions. 

The thing is you already know all this things. You are the nazi to the bones. Usual nazi behavior why us? You nazi low lifes are only good to fight civilians, now you are crying like a bitches. 

Keep crying, it will not help. 

Please advise your people to surrender. You did associate with them here right? If not I can refresh your memory. 

Bigdumber this one is today, your fallen to hell Pedo-Nazi comrades. 

Enjoy! 

Cemetery of the 92nd brigade and a  "Kharkov Volkssturm" nationalists battalion. Same like azov nazis. 

You sound retarded calling people with dissenting opinions, Nazis.  You are as bad as the extreme liberal left.

45 minutes ago, WVU said:

You sound retarded calling people with dissenting opinions, Nazis.  You are as bad as the extreme liberal left.

No, he's not near as bad.

Ukraine is now demanding that european countries housing refugees send back all military age men - presumably to die for zelenskies war. That is the Nazi way, Vitalio, me, and the rest of the russia supporters are not at all like that.

1 minute ago, WVU said:

stupid is as stupid does, Mikeman.

I'll ask you a question then, why do you support the ukrainian govt(which is overrun with actual Nazi's)? Why do you support the Biden/US position that desires a long drawn out bloody war(which cant be worn) , a war that will kill hundreds of thousands more ukrainians before it ends?

Is the US deep state - both on the left and right(the lindsey grahams), ever on the right side?

45 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I'll ask you a question then, why do you support the ukrainian govt(which is overrun with actual Nazi's)? Why do you support the Biden/US position that desires a long drawn out bloody war(which cant be worn) , a war that will kill hundreds of thousands more ukrainians before it ends?

Is the US deep state - both on the left and right(the lindsey grahams), ever on the right side?

I do not support the Ukranian government as said numerous times on this forum.  That doesn't mean I am going to suck Russian dick like you are.

IMG_20230126_122327_529.thumb.jpg.fe3c65a82dc2b25e7cc74b279a616e37.jpgIMG_20230126_122328_195.thumb.jpg.e0fb89002fdc87e01000c4ec607d9868.jpg

Nice! 

The countries of the European Union will extradite Ukrainian men who are subject to mobilization.

Ukraine has already sent an official appeal to the EU countries with a request for assistance in the search, capture and transfer back to the country of the male population of military age who are hiding from mobilization.

It is known that Lithuania has already agreed to help.