• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wooh Russian clean up squad. 

18+

Our soldiers stormed another ukrainian Armed Forces stronghold in the Belogorovka area in the LPR. There are many corpses of enemy soldiers in the frame. 

Instructions for ukrainian military personnel on how to surrender and save their lives are here .

Russian soldier saying :We got 15, how many their? Two more. How many? Two more. We got 8 here. 

So the count - 27 ukronazis :btj

Kherson region. In the video from @infantmilitario in theory you can see the location of the Ukronazis 70 km (!) from the front. In practice, you won’t see it, because two FAB-500s from the UMPC flew there. But that's not all.

As has already been said, the winged python bombs now have older brothers FAB-1500, and there are more of them every day. With them, the Russian Aerospace Forces use Copperfield tactics, when a unit of the Armed Forces of Ukraine is fortified somewhere, wow, no fortifications, no units. But that's not all either.

There are alarming rumors that FABs will soon begin to fly 250 km deep into Ukronazi territory. The abundance of interesting prospects is breathtaking. And we are not even talking about the variety of attack drones of new models that have already begun to be used.

From Russian forum 

From the point of view of the logic of local wars, the entire counter-offensive from the very beginning was complete idiocy..... Honestly, all this begins to raise doubts about the adequacy of the American-British command that plans operations for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. 

No, it was not idiocy.
It was planning an operation based on data from Ukrainian intelligence and intelligence from Western countries.
I already wrote that today I worked as a goldsmith - I read the TGC of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. the assessment of the state of the RF Armed Forces is a complete scribe, there are no weapons, no ammunition, the commanders are morons, they can only carry out meat assaults, widespread drunkenness, heavy losses, no one wants to fight, the industry does not supply new equipment, no one repairs the equipment. ... Day after day... Why are you sure that the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukria did not give such data to its military command?
And read the American or British "military EX-farts"! The Surovikin line has been broken, the first most fortified line has been broken. The Russians have terrible losses, they survive only by sending new units, which the Ukrainian troops successfully destroy, the Russian air defense system has collapsed, the Black Sea Fleet has been destroyed.... Why are you sure that
they didn’t feed the American and British generals who were planning the Ukrainian offensive with this crap?

My conclusion Zelensky and his gang along with the top generals bullshited West that they are doing well in order to get rich. Pure evil. 

5 hours ago, vitalyo said:

From Russian forum 

From the point of view of the logic of local wars, the entire counter-offensive from the very beginning was complete idiocy..... Honestly, all this begins to raise doubts about the adequacy of the American-British command that plans operations for the Armed Forces of Ukraine. 

No, it was not idiocy.
It was planning an operation based on data from Ukrainian intelligence and intelligence from Western countries.
I already wrote that today I worked as a goldsmith - I read the TGC of the Main Intelligence Directorate of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine. the assessment of the state of the RF Armed Forces is a complete scribe, there are no weapons, no ammunition, the commanders are morons, they can only carry out meat assaults, widespread drunkenness, heavy losses, no one wants to fight, the industry does not supply new equipment, no one repairs the equipment. ... Day after day... Why are you sure that the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukria did not give such data to its military command?
And read the American or British "military EX-farts"! The Surovikin line has been broken, the first most fortified line has been broken. The Russians have terrible losses, they survive only by sending new units, which the Ukrainian troops successfully destroy, the Russian air defense system has collapsed, the Black Sea Fleet has been destroyed.... Why are you sure that
they didn’t feed the American and British generals who were planning the Ukrainian offensive with this crap?

My conclusion Zelensky and his gang along with the top generals bullshited West that they are doing well in order to get rich. Pure evil. 

image.png.c7d4042e56dc94042a3aa2db02bb1977.png