Top Posters In This Topic

• Jimmy Hoffa

• mikeman

• vitalyo

• Bigrunner

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 10/11/2023 at 1:32 PM, mikeman said:

Mark Milleys replacement, can it get any worse? The guy should be working as a busboy. :laugh

image.png.77dcf762e16c94f8e29312cc15ae244a.png

Kind of knew it this was the first sign ^^^

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

it's over. They'll blame the republicans and the israeli war, but I think Biden is secretly relieved that they can put the war behind them.

Earlier today IMG_20231012_180000_402.jpg.a633683d4e3295cba6fa749fccaf2581.jpg

Zelensky demanded guarantees of funding for his war from the World Bank 

" Ukraine needs real guarantees of long-term financial support,” he said speaking via video link at the annual meeting of the IMF and the World Bank.

:deemer

Fvck I need guarantees too. Any of you guys want to support me financially for the next few years. I guarantee I will never pay you back. 

🇷🇺 Russian T-90A takes a hit!

The TIGER tank battalion of the 255th regiment received a combat mission - to make a passage through an enemy minefield.

Armed with a mine sweeper, the tankers moved into battle. Making their way through forest belts, bushes and fields, the guys suddenly received an ATGM attack from the Ukrainians! The tank survived, but the enemy did not let up, covering the fighters with artillery as well.

However, no matter what, the task was completed!

Hiding behind a smoke screen and TDA, firing from all guns, the soldiers were able to return unharmed back to their location.

‼️🇷🇺🔥 Fiery hell for the ukrainian Armed Forces: “Solntsepok” burn the enemy, supporting the attack on Avdiivka
 The Russian army continues its offensive near Donetsk, trying to encircle Avdievka.
For three days, massive strikes have been carried out on enemy positions by our aviation, artillery and TOS Solntsepek.