There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

10 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

If kids were dying after they ate contaminated lettuce, the lettuce would be removed from the selves. You can bet your bottom dollar the Republicons would demand the stores stop selling the contaminated lettuce.

"Don't make me take a stand on guns. Actually we need to make it easier for you men to purchase guns. When a young man enters a school to kill children, he needs to be well equipped.  More equipped than in any other country". Republicon Party 

Again, what if this sick kid ran people at his high school over with his car like the racist black guy in Wisconsin did?  Would have been easy as hell in between periods and he probably could have taken out more.  It's not guns, it's sick and messed up kids that do this.  Access to a gun is definitely far from the best thing for them, but they will find a way to carry out their agenda without a gun.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

More equipped than in any other country". 

It's a mistake to ever compare us to any other country, or any other country to us for that matter. Each is unique in culture, ways and practices.

American citizens are deservedly the beneficiaries of American Exceptionalism.

56 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

If kids were dying after they ate contaminated lettuce, the lettuce would be removed from the selves. You can bet your bottom dollar the Republicons would demand the stores stop selling the contaminated lettuce.

"Don't make me take a stand on guns. Actually we need to make it easier for you men to purchase guns. When a young man enters a school to kill children, he needs to be well equipped.  More equipped than in any other country". Republicon Party 

You're a fucking idiot.

33 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Wrong.  Guns and gun rights are not the problem.  Mental illness is the problem.

And libtards are doing everything they can to exacerbate it.

Then why do gun nuts not even want to restrict gun sales so crazy people can’t buy them?

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Mental health initiatives.

Eradication of liberal policies that destroy families, exacerbate gender dysphoria and depression, and inhibit opportunity and freedom.

Can you be more specific?  What policies?  The only way we know how to fix mental health is by drugging society and I think that makes the problem worse.

7 minutes ago, WVU said:

Can you be more specific?  What policies?  The only way we know how to fix mental health is by drugging society and I think that makes the problem worse.

Drugging society is not the only way to provide therapy.  The pharmaceutical companies are a big part of the problem.

To name a few...  Men using women's bathrooms and playing in women's sports.   Catch and release of criminals.  Mask mandates on kids in school.  Victimization of races and classes of people.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Drugging society is not the only way to provide therapy.  The pharmaceutical companies are a big part of the problem.

To name a few...  Men using women's bathrooms and playing in women's sports.   Catch and release of criminals.  Mask mandates on kids in school.  Victimization of races and classes of people.

I agree with all this.  This would certainly help but I don’t think it solves the problem.  Those problems are not unique to the US but mass school shootings are.  We gotta do more than that.

Just now, WVU said:

I agree with all this.  This would certainly help but I don’t think it solves the problem.  Those problems are not unique to the US but mass school shootings are.  We gotta do more than that.

Mental illness IS the problem.

Semi-automatic weapons have been around for over a century.

The weapons didn't change.  The people did.

34 minutes ago, WVU said:

Do you think that’s why this happened?  The fight with Grandma?

According to reports.

He clearly had issues with his Mom as well.  The kid was mentally unstable. 

His own grandpa said if he knew he had just bought the guns, he would have gotten them taken away.  Which tells me, that man knew that was the last person who needed to own a gun.

They knew their grandson was ill.  Just did not know how to get him help.