There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Like I said, if you've lived through the past two years and paid attention to what governments have done to their citizens and still think Americans should be stripped of their rights to defend themselves, you either have a really short memory or a screw loose yourself.

Sure.  Defend away.  I’m ok with that.  Would a 15 day waiting period stop you from defending yourself against tyranny?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, WVU said:

Sure.  Defend away.  I’m ok with that.  Would a 15 day waiting period stop you from defending yourself against tyranny?

You think that stops someone that's mentally ill?

Name one of these people who bought their weapons just days before their crimes.  They are going to have more episodes.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Like I said, if you've lived through the past two years and paid attention to what governments have done to their citizens and still think Americans should be stripped of their rights to defend themselves, you either have a really short memory or a screw loose yourself.

absolutely

people think the us govt and media want to END school shootings, they want more and more of these, which makes someone question what actually happened and why

people think the us govt and media want PEACE ON EARTH... so we get peace on earth by sending billions of dollars worth of weapons all over the world?  how are we achieving peace by sending guns, tanks, bombs, and missiles to the ukraine?

as mentioned here before, if you could reason with a liberal there would be no liberals

Just now, WVU said:

No.  I can’t stand big pharma

well there you go then

usa and new zealand are the only countries that can advertise big pharma prescription drugs... and wouldn't you know it, we have the worst prescription drug problem anywhere

the one thing that all mass shooters have in common is they are hopped up on prescription drugs

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And how many people would have been unable to defend themselves in that time?

You gonna keep pushing out the wait period every time one of these incidents happens?

If the next guy waits 22 days, is your next proposal a 30 day waiting period?

It needs to be discussed.  Republicans senators won’t even discuss it.  The very least they could do is vote  on the 2 year old bill  still out there.

17 minutes ago, xyz said:

According to reports.

He clearly had issues with his Mom as well.  The kid was mentally unstable. 

His own grandpa said if he knew he had just bought the guns, he would have gotten them taken away.  Which tells me, that man knew that was the last person who needed to own a gun.

They knew their grandson was ill.  Just did not know how to get him help.

Just to be fair

His grandfather did say he would have turned him in only because he was a felon and couldn't have guns in the house.