There Has Been Another Fake Elementary School Shooting.

The X

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And again, no criticisms of the left for the mental illness (the actual cause) that they've created.

Let's just keep pushing those ridiculous bills out and trying to normalize mental health conditions like gender dysphoria.

Not only normalize them but force people without mental illnesses to tiptoe around them.

What could go wrong?

11 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you think he was on the road to rationality.  Ok.

I guess that says it all.

I've pointed out multiple times how easily this kid could have just mowed down 50+ kids at his high school in between periods walking to their next class, or waiting until school is out to run them all over.  But bc he did it with a gun we need massive societal correction for some reason.  A mentality unstable and evil person will find a way to kill if that's what they want to do.  If it's not a gun, it would be an automobile or something else.  This goes in one ear and out the other bc liberals don't like guns and want everything their way.  What's next ban all SUV's the next time somebody runs through a parade and kills 40+ like the racist black guy in Wisconsin?  

Their ideas seem noble but they're so foolish and illogical in the end.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

And again, no criticisms of the left for the mental illness (the actual cause) that they've created.

From who, me?  I agreed with you on that.  I am not your enemy.  I won’t be voting left no matter.

3 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I've pointed out multiple times how easily this kid could have just mowed down 50+ kids at his high school in between periods walking to their next class, or waiting until school is out to run them all over.  But bc he did it with a gun we need massive societal correction for some reason.  A mentality unstable and evil person will find a way to kill if that's what they want to do.  If it's not a gun, it would be an automobile or something else. 

Massive Societal correction?  The US doesn’t represent society by itself.  There are 7 billion people in our society 

10 minutes ago, WVU said:

Massive Societal correction?  The US doesn’t represent society by itself.  There are 7 billion people in our society 

I thought I saw you showing stats of other countries and how it onpy happens here.  So of course I’m speaking about the US and how everybody thinks our guns are the problem when this happens vs the people doing it who could have easily picked multiple other methods to carry out the same act, just not with an awful terrible gun that held too many bullets.

5 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

I thought I saw you showing stats of other countries and how it onpy happens here.  So of course I’m speaking about the US and how everybody thinks our guns are the problem when this happens vs the people doing it who could have easily picked multiple other methods to carry out the same act, just not with an awful terrible gun that held too many bullets.

Why don’t other countries have a school shooting problem?  The answer is obvious but I don’t expect you to say it

1 minute ago, WVU said:

Why don’t other countries have a school shooting problem?  The answer is obvious but I don’t expect you to say it

Beats me bc we had the same guns way prior to Colombine and people weren’t doing this every few years.  Again you seem smart enough to realize that a sick and evil person could hace found plenty of other ways to commit the same act like I’ve mentioned the Wisconsin guy did with his SUV but you keep going apeshit about guns like liberals always do.  If he didn’t had a gun he had plenty of other ways to carry out his evil plan.

12 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

Beats me bc we had the same guns way prior to Colombine and people weren’t doing this every few years.  Again you seem smart enough to realize that a sick and evil person could hace found plenty of other ways to commit the same act like I’ve mentioned the Wisconsin guy did with his SUV but you keep going apeshit about guns like liberals always do.  If he didn’t had a gun he had plenty of other ways to carry out his evil plan.

Yes he could have used many different methods to perform his heinous acts.  But he didn’t.  He used an AR15

3 minutes ago, WVU said:

Yes he could have used many different methods to perform his heinous acts.  But he didn’t.  He used an AR15

So the problem remains then this kid was so mentally screwed up that he wanted to kill as many people as possible in the first place.  Bwcause it’s a school shooting the guns are all that anybody focuses on.  The dude in Wisconsin killed 2x as many in less than 20 seconds.  Both are evil but bc it’s a gun liberals get all in a riff bc they don’t like them in the first place and ultimately don’t think any should be owned.

some dumb liberal friend of mine who’s a mexican (i gave him hell about that yesterday) spouted that bs off yesterday and said that his dad protected his family with nothing but a baseball bat his entire life.  Yeah congrats on living in Roswell where no crime happens and the Atlanta Braves players live.  Liberals live in total delusion.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Like I said, if you've lived through the past two years and paid attention to what governments have done to their citizens and still think Americans should be stripped of their rights to defend themselves, you either have a really short memory or a screw loose yourself.

BINGO

6 minutes ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

God what an all time awful president and one the biggest race dividers this country has ever seen.  Who uses 19 dead kids to compare them to a guy who died of fentanyl resisting arrest?  He and Joe Biden are the worst thing that ever happened to this country.

incredible... what a piece of shit!

1 hour ago, Bigrunner said:

See the comments made by TX Gov Abbott? He said it's incomprehensible want just happened. Is the Fascist pig serious, confused or lying? These mass killings happen regularly in Texas.

Next WVU will chime in and say Abbott is good. :laugh

You don’t read me very well.  Abbott has blood on his hands and is one of the worst Governors in the country.