Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy Rathbun and Julio Ojeda-Zapata

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twincities.co

The man killed in St. Paul late Tuesday was a 22-year-old who was robbed and shot as he walked home from work, his family said.

Alex Becker worked at Goodin Co. on Como Avenue, according to his aunt. His mother said in a statement that he was "a beautiful, gentle, smart, kind, hardworking, generous person.

“He loved Pokémon, D&D (Dungeons & Dragons), Naruto, cartography, and Warcraft 3, " she said. "He spent every day taking care of everyone and thinking of others. He was a hard worker and when he wasn’t working he was spending time with his family.”

Mara Gottfried writes that no one was under arrest as of Wednesday afternoon.

Mayor carter will get right on this case.

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Andy Rathbun and Julio Ojeda-Zapata

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.twincities.co

The man killed in St. Paul late Tuesday was a 22-year-old who was robbed and shot as he walked home from work, his family said.

Alex Becker worked at Goodin Co. on Como Avenue, according to his aunt. His mother said in a statement that he was "a beautiful, gentle, smart, kind, hardworking, generous person.

“He loved Pokémon, D&D (Dungeons & Dragons), Naruto, cartography, and Warcraft 3, " she said. "He spent every day taking care of everyone and thinking of others. He was a hard worker and when he wasn’t working he was spending time with his family.”

Mara Gottfried writes that no one was under arrest as of Wednesday afternoon.

Mayor carter will get right on this case.

No wife or girlfriend to quote?

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

I wouldn't live in NYC if they paid me $10 billion a year.

Same here.

The big news in Chicago is they only need 2 more homicides by the end of the year to average 2/day.  They are sitting on 728 now.  It’s so bad as the police are instructed not to report them all now, since it makes the mayor look bad. 

best video i ever saw was this white guy standing on the corner in baltimore. normal white guy maybe a professional. black guy sucker punched him and all these things came after all his pockets like the things from the movie Ghost

and then the female things who were just passing by had the instincts to pull his pants and underwear off and laugh at him

On 12/29/2022 at 6:18 PM, KingKolzig said:

best video i ever saw was this white guy standing on the corner in baltimore. normal white guy maybe a professional. black guy sucker punched him and all these things came after all his pockets like the things from the movie Ghost

and then the female things who were just passing by had the instincts to pull his pants and underwear off and laugh at him

if i was that guy i would find them

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Lets piss off all the good shoppers to keep the negros out.

All they have to do is put a big sign up that says blacks not welcome.

:mutley

id put that on bathroom walls but its against my principles. i dont create stress for others

which makes this nifty little hole in the wall site a good relief

5 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

:mutley

id put that on bathroom walls but its against my principles. i dont create stress for others

which makes this nifty little hole in the wall site a good relief

There used to be a very popular bar up here that had a fool proof plan to keep the thugs out - they played almost exclusively country music and welcomed bikers. Worked like a charm, on a sat night there would be 300 white people dancing and having a good time...and 1 black guy wearing a cowboy hat. :deemer

35 minutes ago, mikeman said:

There used to be a very popular bar up here that had a fool proof plan to keep the thugs out - they played almost exclusively country music and welcomed bikers. Worked like a charm, on a sat night there would be 300 white people dancing and having a good time...and 1 black guy wearing a cowboy hat. :deemer

Black guy like this?

lot of good black guys around. problem is when they are bad they are the greediest p.os. in the world. had a nigerian coach who promised scholarships to brazilian guys. when they scrapped every penny to get to USA. if they were not good he just took the scholarship away and not even help them get into school. which didnt matter is was $12k a year for them they couldnt afford and had to limp home. total piece of fuking scum garbage should have put a bullet in his chest 

On 12/29/2022 at 12:36 PM, FairWarning said:

Same here.

The big news in Chicago is they only need 2 more homicides by the end of the year to average 2/day.  They are sitting on 728 now.  It’s so bad as the police are instructed not to report them all now, since it makes the mayor look bad. 

The racist hypocrite strikes again. He has zero issue with the million plus that died from covid the last 3 years. Averaging hundreds of daily deaths.  He actually complained about safety protocols implemented by democratic leadership.  Then he complains about a very large metropolitan area  averaging 2 homicides a day insinuating democratic leadership isn't doing enough. :laugh You can't make this racism up. You see it right here in black and white.