Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

How much should the Indians get in reparations for being swindled out of Manhattan Island for 6 beads??

Native American Lives don't matter. Only black lives.

Native American women are consistently being sold and trafficked.

Was up in Glacier National Park a few years ago and passed through a rez town.

Not good 😐 

23 hours ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

How much should the Indians get in reparations for being swindled out of Manhattan Island for 6 beads??

Yesterday I posted my views in this thread but it was a post you targeted and deleted. Around the same time you said no one cared about my nutso politics and banned me. :laugh

All while you were posting your nutso politics on the day of the Superbowl. Hypocrisy at it's finest. :laugh

On 2/12/2023 at 1:08 PM, Jimmy Hoffa said:

Double Standard Hoffa are you talking politics in this thread?:laugh 

All day Sunday you made political post after political post but you still had time to target, moderate and delete my posts because they were political. And then you banned my account. Double Standard Hoffa is a hypocritical multi tablet.

On Sunday I actually made a post in this thread about your political posting but it was deleted. Par for Double Standard Hoffa's Place 

3 hours ago, Bigrunner said:

All day Sunday you made political post after political post but you still had time to target, moderate and delete my posts because they were political. And then you banned my account. Double Standard Hoffa is a hypocritical multi tablet.

On Sunday I actually made a post in this thread about your political posting but it was deleted. Par for Double Standard Hoffa's Place 

Most of the above mentally deranged posters posts  are moved to the sand box. Sorry if we can’t keep up with moving them all. -Hoffas Place 

On 2/14/2023 at 4:08 PM, Bigrunner said:

"ooh ohh that smell" by the great band Led Zeppelin....You stupid piece of shit...

13 hours ago, PatrickBateman said:

You tell him Buster 👏🏻 

Yes...It is almost comical how stupid this dumb mother fucker is...He quoted "that smell"  at EOG many times as a song by Led Zeppelin...We would probably have a long line to gnaw off his other foot...He is a piece of garbage...