Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, mikeman said:

Be a rebel KK, do the opposite of what they want.

only reason to ever rebel is to scrap for stuff. scrap to play nhl. scrap to take a 100% cash bonus

i dont rebel cause i feel its right. i do it for my stuff

and especially since i will be toast the next month at least. not even going to try to post here at all anymore. have to sleep im literally a sliced finger or stubbed toe away from running into the street. so i have to just do whatever they say and they are making me leave here which is stupid but it doesnt matter

negros gunning people down at funerals now. :laugh

Five Shot During Minnesota ‘Celebration of Life’ Event

22 Police tape is placed near the scene of a shooting Monday, Jan. 23, 2023, in Half Moon Bay, Calif. Multiple people were killed in two related shootings Monday at a mushroom farm and a trucking firm in a coastal community south of San Francisco, and officials say a suspect is … AP Photo/Jeff Chiu
AWR Hawkins
26 Feb 20233
1:45

Five people were shot, two of them fatally, during a “Celebration of Life” event Saturday around 5:15 p.m. in St. Paul, Minnesota.

FOX News reports one man died at the scene and another man died after being transported to the hospital.

FOX 9 notes among the three living gunshot victims, one person is in critical condition, another person is stable, and one has non-life-threatening injuries.

Police indicate the shooting followed an altercation that occurred at the conclusion of the “Celebration of Life” event.

No arrests have been made in connection with the shooting.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) responded to the incident by tweeting, “The gun violence in St. Paul this weekend is unacceptable. I’m committed to increasing public safety funding, getting illegal guns off the streets, and addressing gang activity to curb the cycle of violence.”

5 hours ago, mikeman said:

negros gunning people down at funerals now. :laugh

Five Shot During Minnesota ‘Celebration of Life’ Event

22 Police tape is placed near the scene of a shooting Monday, Jan. 23, 2023, in Half Moon Bay, Calif. Multiple people were killed in two related shootings Monday at a mushroom farm and a trucking firm in a coastal community south of San Francisco, and officials say a suspect is … AP Photo/Jeff Chiu

AWR Hawkins
26 Feb 20233
1:45

Five people were shot, two of them fatally, during a “Celebration of Life” event Saturday around 5:15 p.m. in St. Paul, Minnesota.

FOX News reports one man died at the scene and another man died after being transported to the hospital.

FOX 9 notes among the three living gunshot victims, one person is in critical condition, another person is stable, and one has non-life-threatening injuries.

Police indicate the shooting followed an altercation that occurred at the conclusion of the “Celebration of Life” event.

No arrests have been made in connection with the shooting.

Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz (D) responded to the incident by tweeting, “The gun violence in St. Paul this weekend is unacceptable. I’m committed to increasing public safety funding, getting illegal guns off the streets, and addressing gang activity to curb the cycle of violence.”

Gangs shooting each other is a positive for society.  The problem lies when they hit innocent people.

• 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Our dear leaders are busy blaming the car companies for all the thefts, demanding recalls, etc. No mention of perhaps dealing with car thefts and even hijackings in a serious manner, it's likely that most car thefts are committed by a few dozen young men who do it frequently..

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Our dear leaders are busy blaming the car companies for all the thefts, demanding recalls, etc. No mention of perhaps dealing with car thefts and even hijackings in a serious manner, it's likely that most car thefts are committed by a few dozen young men who do it frequently..

It’s never the thugs fault, can’t ruin their future.

Now that we have given free drivers licenses to all illegals and allowed criminals to vote

We can move onto more important things like...

4000/yr. free per child for childcare

free diapers for the single mommies

banning gas powered lawn equipment

banning plastic water bottles

reducing jail time for violent felons

35 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

is there a single place in the usa that is cleaner, safer, or better in any way than it was 4 years ago?

"progressives" sure have made progress in destroying everything they touch

That's why the best path is to sit back and enjoy the spectacle.

We're a failed state/nation in rapid decline.

38 minutes ago, milwaukee mike said:

is there a single place in the usa that is cleaner, safer, or better in any way than it was 4 years ago?

"progressives" sure have made progress in destroying everything they touch

I missed you, pal.  No ho mo

45 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Of course our AG blames the car manufacturers for the car jackings and theft

Every level of govt, from local to federal is corrupt, it's all a money grab. just like with opioids, where ellison sued drug companies and got huge payouts to the state of MN, meanwhile is the drug problem better?