Welcome to Minneapolis

sleepy

• Replies 953
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I hope the banks end up foreclosing every single one.

60 years ago when they built the interstate between mpls and st paul it had to go somewhere, so a district heavy with blacks was condemned and bulldozed - the libs have been bitching about that for 30 years,

28 minutes ago, sleepy said:

Free homes for the blacks

St. Paul 10%+ property tax increase to pay for this

Only a negro would be dumb enough to get $100K in down payment assistance and then choose to buy in a decaying shithole like st paul. i doubt most houses cost more than that.

8 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Surprised you're not buying new rims every year driving on those roads.

Jesus.

I live and only go to the burbs, it's not that bad here, but there are many, many potholes, just not as deep normally,   it's not unusual to be weaving around a bit as you drive to avoid them. It's the ones that are filled with water that you think is just a puddle that are the killers.

Just saw a hysterical story on the local news, some dumb negro woman decided to have a black expo in late Feb, she said it would draw between 20-25,000 people to celebrate black culture, she conned the city into chipping in $500K to get it kick started and promised they would get their money back.

Instead of drawing 20,000 people it drew 100-200 people and everyone from the city to vendors lost their ass. :laugh

Then for the coup de gras, the idiot woman who set it up resigned....and blamed racism.:deemer

The planning of Minneapolis’ inaugural ‘I Am My Ancestors Wildest Dreams’ Black business expo is under review by the City Auditor’s office and the primary planner — the director of the new Racial Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Department, Tyeastia Green — no longer works for the City as of Tuesday.

The fallout comes after Councilmembers kicked in an extra roughly half a million dollars following a last minute request from Green a week before the event that several vendors said fell far below expectations.

That expectation faded fast day of as attendees merely trickled into the Minneapolis Convention Center, she recalled.

“At one point they said they were expecting 20,000 people. That definitely did not happen. As a vendor, I likely didn’t see over 100 people, and I would be very surprised if they said it was over 200 or 250,” Smith said. “It was a complete disappointment.”

Planning was placed on Green’s shoulders as the head of the Racial Equity, Inclusion and Belonging Department. The City initially set aside $450,000 for the first-time event. Then, a week before the expo, councilmembers granted Green’s request to double the budget, pulling $290,000 from federal COVID-19 relief money and another $145,000 from the City’s contingency fund which is set aside for “unforeseen” or “urgent” needs.

https://kstp.com/kstp-news/top-news/citys-inaugural-black-expo-leaves-minneapolis-small-business-owners-with-losses/