How bad is this bath tub off?

KingKolzig

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

The mold that may or may not appear years from now is the least of his problems, the damn thing is not level and lumpy. :deemer

im not going to florida. too tough. too many unknows. too many dysfunctional ppl with problems but all have major money and arent thankful for it

have to put this spout in tomorrow and get a job. not even close to as many jobs since school is out. i think im going to save up to get a van that i can park in florida eventually. dog will be dead by then. will take 2 years about. my mother doesnt even want me around cause im so off i can tell. 

28 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

im not going to florida. too tough. too many unknows. too many dysfunctional ppl with problems but all have major money and arent thankful for it

have to put this spout in tomorrow and get a job. not even close to as many jobs since school is out. i think im going to save up to get a van that i can park in florida eventually. dog will be dead by then. will take 2 years about. my mother doesnt even want me around cause im so off i can tell. 

You're pretty savvy online, plenty of remote jobs still out there still. 

6 minutes ago, Little Runner said:

You're pretty savvy online, plenty of remote jobs still out there still. 

the psychodrome is everyday until i get a job. those jobs take time. im all done cause if im allowed to give my mother 1000 for rent then by the end of the month ill have no money. heat will be ridiculous in the winter. i never should have raped and murdered that guy in Lawrence KS in 92

18 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i had a security job and the guy fired me as quick as he could. likely the guy right above me said he didnt like me guy thought he was hot sh1t too lol. hope he gets stabbed love to see that on the news 

You must have done or said something to get canned?

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You must have done or said something to get canned?

i was bussing tables for the waitresses so that they would like me. worked a bit. guy $2 above me just saw me get tired and unable to think or be social. i think he told the boss to get rid of me but not sure. he did give me a real bad cold shoulder 2 days in a row telling me to leave after just 2 hours of an 8 hour shift. pretty obvious actually

20 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

i was bussing tables for the waitresses so that they would like me. worked a bit. guy $2 above me just saw me get tired and unable to think or be social. i think he told the boss to get rid of me but not sure. he did give me a real bad cold shoulder 2 days in a row telling me to leave after just 2 hours of an 8 hour shift. pretty obvious actually

As a guard I'm sure you weren't supposed to bus tables right? After a couple days on the job you shouldn't be doing any of that, not to mention the waitresses prob thought you were an idiot.

How exactly did you get tired and anti social?

22 minutes ago, JTGAMBLE said:

Kolzig can’t keep a job to save his life.

going to try my best but i think im toast. i know melissa doesnt look good and shes in the prime of her life making $100k. something about serotonin metabolites being all fuked up and never being truly comfortable in your own skin. so for me that just looks even more bleak

3 minutes ago, KingKolzig said:

going to try my best but i think im toast. i know melissa doesnt look good and shes in the prime of her life making $100k. something about serotonin metabolites being all fuked up and never being truly comfortable in your own skin. so for me that just looks even more bleak

WTF is wrong with you , you deliberately sabotage yourself again and again, everyone has a role and should stick to it, did the waitresses ever go into the kitchen and start washing dishes? If you're asked by your boss to do something that's different. You dont deserve any sympathy, you deserve contempt.

for instance. my brother had open heart surgery. a major surgery. he was getting HAMMERED a month later. everyone will say "oh thats just G but he shouldnt do that lol" if it was me it would be "oh yep there it is, there he goes again when are you going to kick him out"

hypothetical? not really. nobody has ever asked me if im ok being DEWed or what is going on. only once heroin boy walked past my room and laughed and asked if i was enjoying my night. 

tough to get going when on dopamine blockers with a slight pain that only some beer can resolve