Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

3 hours ago, rdalert447 said:

What about Long Duck Dong?

He is still out there "somewhere"

I think the good guys have him:dunno

Last time I looked it up, China was making up stories so we will see.....lets just say that IF indeed that good guys have him that makes so many of the moves Trump made towards the end of term make more sense......(to me anyways,ha)

Here is one idea, you can go further and seek the rumble link if interested

canvas.png

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is interesting is the Jen Psaski in Feb made a fool of herself and the admin when she reavealed that they didnt even know what Space Force was about, they hadnt even ordered a briefing at that time. Trump did a great job of keeping them and their capabilities under the radar......too be continued

TRoll alert....Informed opinion to follow, cant prove shit till its made public ?️‍♂️

If it makes you trolls more comfortable just pretend Im writing the outline to a book, Im not as good a writer as TATA (hint, hint..LITFU) but I can always improve.

So one of the the hidden missions of Space Forece  was monitoring the 2020 election traffic.

The were able to capture the fraud, they know how many votes were switched , when they switched and they know the foreign ips that hacked into those machines that were supposedly NOT connected to the internet...lol

So when I say THEY have it all, I am referring to Space Force primarily.

The natural question that comes is

Well Raise, if they had this info why didnt they realease it way back when

That will require a whole nother write up but as I said this was not about a 4 year election,  the people who really NEEDED to see this info to be convinced of the steal did so and that is what lead to the next steps from Trump .

bDv3cd6Z.jpg

To be continued

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What is interesting is the Jen Psaski in Feb made a fool of herself and the admin when she reavealed that they didnt even know what Space Force was about, they hadnt even ordered a briefing at that time. Trump did a great job of keeping them and their capabilities under the radar......too be continued

TRoll alert....Informed opinion to follow, cant prove shit till its made public ?️‍♂️

If it makes you trolls more comfortable just pretend Im writing the outline to a book, Im not as good a writer as TATA (hint, hint..LITFU) but I can always improve.

So one of the the hidden missions of Space Forece  was monitoring the 2020 election traffic.

The were able to capture the fraud, they know how many votes were switched , when they switched and they know the foreign ips that hacked into those machines that were supposedly NOT connected to the internet...lol

So when I say THEY have it all, I am referring to Space Force primarily.

The natural question that comes is

Well Raise, if they had this info why didnt they realease it way back when

That will require a whole nother write up but as I said this was not about a 4 year election,  the people who really NEEDED to see this info to be convinced of the steal did so and that is what lead to the next steps from Trump .

bDv3cd6Z.jpg

To be continued

Wow, if that were true it would be huge.

Of course it isn't. So it'll be a long wait for you fools. :laugh

Raise's insane posts remind me of that show LOST from a long time ago. The writers used to throw out all kinds of crazy plot twists and cliffhangers with no explanations, and then in the following episodes they'd just move on to the next crazy plot line without even addressing the last huge plot hole that they left unanswered. This continued for 8 or 12 seasons I think - episode after episode of plot holes that piled up one after another, lol.

I stopped watching midway through season 2 when I recognized the scam. And I don't think they ever explained any of the mysteries from the entire show, they just kept adding more of them, to sucker more people into watching.

Eventually the show just kind of ended. Nothing at all was explained, and a whole bunch of stupid people wasted many hours of their lives expecting some sort of conclusion. 

12 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Raise's insane posts remind me of that show LOST from a long time ago. The writers used to throw out all kinds of crazy plot twists and cliffhangers with no explanations, and then in the following episodes they'd just move on to the next crazy plot line without even addressing the last huge plot hole that they left unanswered. This continued for 8 or 12 seasons I think - episode after episode of plot holes that piled up one after another, lol.

I stopped watching midway through season 2 when I recognized the scam. And I don't think they ever explained any of the mysteries from the entire show, they just kept adding more of them, to sucker more people into watching.

Eventually the show just kind of ended. Nothing at all was explained, and a whole bunch of stupid people wasted many hours of their lives expecting some sort of conclusion. 

Well then just imagine they all reappeared on TGF and the story continues:clap

The reveal here though is going down in the history books as the MOST important event since this country was founded.

Its crazy AF to imagine for those without imagination I understand, but what you think you see happening is NOT as it appears to be.........Stay Tuned

space-force.jpg

Have you ever considered converting to a new conspiracy? There are some good ones out there. Flat earth seems like a pretty fun crowd, for instance. They hang out together and stuff too I think, in meetups.

If I was gonna get really into a conspiracy group, the Trump ones would not be my first choice. 

3 minutes ago, tailsyoulose said:

Have you ever considered converting to a new conspiracy? There are some good ones out there. Flat earth seems like a pretty fun crowd, for instance. They hang out together and stuff too I think, in meetups.

If I was gonna get really into a conspiracy group, the Trump ones would not be my first choice. 

Cant think of anything more important than  eliminating commies, restoring the Republic,  and waking up as many sleepers as possible.

I have shirked in my duties for many years but I am trying to make up for my apathy and lack of gratitude in my past.

Soon Ill be able to do more.:dancing

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Cant think of anything more important than  eliminating commies, restoring the Republic,  and waking up as many sleepers as possible.

I have shirked in my duties for many years but I am trying to make up for my apathy and lack of gratitude in my past.

Soon Ill be able to do more.:dancing

You can do that without buying into bullshit, genius.

You don't even realize that you're working against the things you think you're fighting for.

15 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

My onion rings came in Q shape….

04224AE1-83FE-4D20-9759-182365EDAD9B.jpeg

Totally, Bro'...

And get THIS:

If you take 666, and add them together you get 18...

And, then Subtract 1...

And, 18 - 1 = 17

And, the 17th Letter of the Alphabet is Q...

This is some Truly Apocalyptic Shit...

Sell Everything, Wake up Granny and the Kids, and Head to the Bomb Shelter...

Godspeed...

When I saw this clip I was reminded of how you all feel when I show you a  Q related thing Trump does in speeches.

I saw this in Dec when I was mostly oblivious to Q and just thought he was being silly like usual....I was reading some thoughts about the speech and someone mentioned that it was a Q shoutout,,,,I thought WTF is this fool talking about, Trump is just joking with the crowd.......now that I have seen how many times he purposely does stuff like this it cracks me up when OTHER people say "Trump is just joking with the crowd"

.....it is all about perspective

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Crazy people never actually comprehend that they're crazy.

It's a LOST cause.

He really thinks the pillow crack head is going to save the day with his “proof” next week. When he obviously doesn’t Raise will just move the goal posts for the 74th time and say nothing can stop what’s coming , it’s going to be biblical!!! It’s sad. 

1 hour ago, El Chapo2017 said:

Totally, Bro'...

And get THIS:

If you take 666, and add them together you get 18...

And, then Subtract 1...

And, 18 - 1 = 17

And, the 17th Letter of the Alphabet is Q...

This is some Truly Apocalyptic Shit...

Sell Everything, Wake up Granny and the Kids, and Head to the Bomb Shelter...

Godspeed...

Oh wow!!! I believe there’s a q drop about ONION rings from august 2017and Trump said onion in a speech in 1987. Take away the “20” and the “98” you have 17. 

Nothing can stop what’s coming !!!

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Crazy people never actually comprehend that they're crazy.

It's a LOST cause.

Lol....this guy

Mnky fvck face answer this....who on the forums is better then you at this..

1. Crypto

2. Vegas

3. Costa Rica

4. modeling 

5. health, diet, nutrition 

6. dogs

7. guns

8. girls

9. science

10. religion 

You are the best at everything...can there possibly one (1) person in forumville better than you? Doubt it 

12 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He really thinks the pillow crack head is going to save the day with his “proof” next week. When he obviously doesn’t Raise will just move the goal posts for the 74th time and say nothing can stop what’s coming , it’s going to be biblical!!! It’s sad. 

You really dont pay attention very well....You are the one making the goalposts not me, Im just calling the action on the field for you all.:bulb

What ever Mike shows or doenst show aint gonna matter...he could be killed by the DS this weekend it wont change the fact that

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!

4 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Lol....this guy

Mnky fvck face answer this....who on the forums is better then you at this..

1. Crypto

2. Vegas

3. Costa Rica

4. modeling 

5. health, diet, nutrition 

6. dogs

7. guns

8. girls

9. science

10. religion 

You are the best at everything...can there possibly one (1) person in forumville better than you? Doubt it 

Ha, the real LOST CAUSE would be trying to have a civil conversation with this guy if you disagree with him...it will go no where, he would just try to STEAMROLL you no matter what you say

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy