Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

See.  That's where you go wrong.   MSM sheep like you always believe everything you see.  He is clearly holding out two fingers under the table making a total of 6.  And we all know what 6 means.

Not everything is as it seems.

Mikeydoom probably also think it’s coincidence that there are 2 knives next to the kid !!!! Sheep 

17 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Mikeydoom probably also think it’s coincidence that there are 2 knives next to the kid !!!! Sheep 

Good eye dummy, you really are learning under the radar.......

so one can choose to believe that it was all a coincidence and those knives and tablecloth pattern and kids fingers ALL just happend by chance and Trump randomly chose to share this pic  at the time that the BIGGEST Q decode of the year to that point had been discovered (ie 11.3 and 11.4 referred to Law of War manual) or you can realize that there are no coincidences.:bulb

BTW, this is the ORIGINAL image followed by the image if seen from a mirror below the scene.....(Q often asks people to expand their thinking capacity by "think mirror")

mirrored-trump-and-grandson-original.jpg

mirrored-trump-and-grandson-upside-down.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Good eye dummy, you really are learning under the radar.......even if you think my interpretation is BS , one can look at the image and realize that the knives placement are not natural...

so one can choose to believe that it was all a coincidence and those knives and tablecloth pattern and kids fingers ALL just happend by chance and Trump randomly chose to share this pic  at the time that the BIGGEST Q decode of the year to that point had been discovered (ie 11.3 and 11.4 referred to Law of War manual) or you can realize that there are no coincidences.:bulb

BTW, this is the ORIGINAL image followed by the image if seen from a mirror below the scene.....(Q often asks people to expand their thinking capacity by "think mirror")

mirrored-trump-and-grandson-original.jpg

mirrored-trump-and-grandson-upside-down.

Yes.  Totally unnatural that his plate was bussed away.

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He even deleted the line "even if you think my interpretation is BS , one can look at the image and realize that the knives placement are not natural... " from his post after my post (which I quoted in mine).

LOL.

He knows it's all bullshit and he will never admit he was wrong.

NO moron, I deleted to shorten my post, had NOTHING to do with your post becasue your opinon of formal place setting is irrelvant to what happend....didnt even know you posted

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Puheze....what does a picture of a formal setting have to do with anything.....doenst change what happend

Of course it changes it - your whole thesis was that the place setting looked unnatural - therefore you looked for secret messages. Like 85% of your ideas it's all nonsense.

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Puheze....what does a picture of a formal setting have to do with anything.....doenst change what happend

Yeah, Mike.  How does a formal place setting with everything where it should be have anything to do with debunking some wacko theory about the knives being in a "not natural" place and representing a coded message of some random book?

LMAO.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Uh huh.  We can all see what was changed between your current post and my quote of your original post, genius 

Again pal, I didnt see your post , you are literally on standby waiting for my post to make a reply. Itch trigger finger as arguing is your thing.

You quoted before I can shorten and that is what happened. I told you the picture was staged and I dont care how much you know about formal placesetting.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Again pal, I didnt see your post , you are literally on standby waiting for my post to make a reply. Itch trigger finger as arguing is your thing.

You quoted before I can shorten and that is what happened. I told you the picture was staged and I dont care how much you know about formal placesetting.

We can also see the timestamps, dumbfuck.  I responded 6 minutes after your post and you changed it afterward.

raise-reply.png

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

How much more would you like to get buried today, retard?

Are you smart enough to ever understand that you're no match for me?  Or are you Bigrunner stupid?

Of course IM no match for a professional INTERNET Arguer.....you know everything,  love to argue and will NEVER admit to being wrong...your LIFE is about arguing on the internet, I dont play that game.

Im looking to discuss ideas and share observations.

You will keep posting bullshit , and twist the other guys words just to be right.......you think it wasnt staged and NOT a message fine....I and others know otherwise....doenst really matter all that much in the grand scheme as I doubt its something Trump will ever be asked about.

Stay tuned for more Revelations to be revealed.....

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Of course IM no match for a professional INTERNET Arguer.....you know everything,  love to argue and will NEVER admit to being wrong...your LIFE is about arguing on the internet, I dont play that game.

Im looking to discuss ideas and share observations.

You will keep posting bullshit , and twist the other guys words just to be right.......you think it wasnt staged and NOT a message fine....I and others know otherwise....doenst really matter all that much in the grand scheme as I doubt its something Trump will ever be asked about.

Stay tuned for more Revelations to be revealed.....

You were just caught lying multiple times, revealed to be completely ignorant about place settings at a formal dining, and still refuse to admit any of it.

You're projecting again, retard.

Everything you posted in this thread is bullshit.  And you're too stupid to ever let go of it even when it's been completely exposed.

You are Bigrunner stupid.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy