Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

14 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You were just caught lying multiple times, revealed to be completely ignorant about place settings at a formal dining, and still refuse to admit any of it.

You're projecting again, retard.

Everything you posted in this thread is bullshit.  And you're too stupid to ever let go of it even when it's been completely exposed.

You are Bigrunner stupid.

Didnt lie about shit fella, that is yours and other trolls MO

the forum software is not precise and your post proves it, there is only a 5 minute window to edit  posts, I never saw your post, I shortened mine for clarity not because anything you said about formal place sittings, totally irrelevant

In fact just for you I will say it again,  since you think I would edit a post based on your foolishness....  The photo was staged,  it was  comms to confirm that anons were right about 11.3 and 11.4 being Law of War references and NOT dates as many previously thought.

If guys like you need people like me to be "stupid" so you feel better about your own misery  then tell us 100 more times how stupid I am, wont change the truth of it pal.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He can't comprehend that a plate goes between those knifes, the fork that's obviously on the left side, and the dessert spoon and fork at the top.

He's a real brainiac.

You cant comprehend that is does NOT matter.....standard SteamRolling technique.....You can be right about where silverware is supposed to be , the photo is still staged

Im only responding as this is a good lesson in how Pro internet aruguers like to twist shit to insure they are always "right"

photo-thumb-8349(1).jpg

Just now, RaiseThese said:

You cant comprehend that is does NOT matter.....standard SteamRolling technique.....You can be right about where silverware is supposed to be , the photo is still staged

photo-thumb-8349(1).jpg

Exactly.  It doesn't matter to you because you're committed to your lunacy.

When to sane people, it's a perfectly set formal dining table where nothing has been moved.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Exactly.  It doesn't matter to you because you're committed to your lunacy.

When to sane people, it's a perfectly set formal dining table where nothing has been moved.

See folks he just prefers to keep repeating his assertions, regardless of how little that has to do with anything.

I will keep saying the photo was staged ,I explained the circumstances surrounding it........and he will just keep saying the knives are where they are supposed to be.

Deep down he knows logically BOTH can be true, but he cannot accept the idea that someone else could be right.:bulb

Must win internet arguement about a photo , must show people how Monkey is supreme....lol

photo-thumb-8349(1).jpg

Being the consumate seeker of knowledge , I did a little digging.

Weak minded people like Monkey only seek to force their opinion down everyones throat rather than expand their OWN thinking for fear of being wrong....

It looks like there is more than one "official way to place set......In fact not only are 2 knives to the right of the plate NOT  always standard but when the are used they are different types of knives(even his illustration indicates as much)

......A detective would look at the Trump photo and see that the knives are actually the same, meaning that its very possible( and certainly more likely than these professionals fking up the setting)  the kid used one of the knives on his meal , they took his plate away and Trump added a clean knife for the photo.:bulb

It doesnt matter if that is what happened, the point is that there is more than one right answer for many things.  One must do your own research to get to the truth.

I do thank Monkey though as before today I was not aware of various "official" place setting options and now I know a couple options for my next big dinner party:dancing Im not Obama though so guests will have to bring their own weed..lol

Place-Setting-Guide-by-Partiesfor-Pennie

Okay now that Moronic Monkey had his fun derailing with his nonsense.....I did learn about mulitple place setting options so not a total loss of time.......we got a pretty big week coming up,

lot of crazy ass rumors about some nefarious Biden shit but Im going to let you find that on your own for now, Ill keep an eye on it and see if chatter develops or quells between now and Wed.

tik tok.jpeg

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Because you found a setting where there aren't two knives from PARTIES FOF PENNIES, that means there are NEVER two knives in a formal setting.

LMAO.

Thanks for the comedy, Bigrunner.

Im pretty sure intelligent people did not read that claim you just made up and say that was my assertion......professional arguer AND LIAR geez. Monkey  you wanna win that badly?

Who is literally calling someone else BigRunner, that is his style you are parroting.

Keep reading and keep learning fool, Ill help you like I help all those who follow this thread.

photo-thumb-8349(1).jpg

Its one thing to be a little crazy its another to be a completely demented and deranged like this Monkey....I wish Guesser were here so he and Monkey could have their own little Psycho Sand box, they could charge admission.:laugh

When I saw that picture of Guesser and how pitiful he was I realized that fighting with him was folly......He and Monkey are mirror images, sitting eagerly with a response seconds after a reply, just needing a fight to survive.  I have to imagine all those heated arguments  with people took something out of Guesser at the end.

I have a chance to learn from my previous mistakes, Empathy is important, even on TGF.

I hereby vow to TGF NOT to get sucked into and contribute to Monkey's  depravity and madness again.......I hope you all enjoyed the entertainment though:clap

RIP Guesser.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yes.  It's the guy that thinks two knives and the fingers of a child signify chapters in a random book that's the sane person.

Ill say a prayer for you sir. I say one for Joey every Sun hoping that he will get rescued from that lib cesspool he is drowing in.

Ill drop in a one for you today as well.

external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg

Might be a good time to remind people that we ARE in the middle of a War and that there are rules.

The Law of War is hardly a random book as some  know it all , yet mostly foolish people would call it  :doh, it is literally the book  that lays out the rules and conditions that we are operating under at this time.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD Law of War Manual - June 2015 Updated Dec 2016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190

Updated  in Dec 2016, after victory and JUST  prior to Trump taking office, imagine that coincidence.

43 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Might be a good time to remind people that we ARE in the middle of a War and that there are rules.

The Law of War is hardly a random book as some  know it all , yet mostly foolish people would call it  :doh, it is literally the book  that lays out the rules and conditions that we are operating under at this time.

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD Law of War Manual - June 2015 Updated Dec 2016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190

Updated  in Dec 2016, after victory and JUST  prior to Trump taking office, imagine that coincidence.

Wow, Bro!!!!

The clock struck Midnight right after 11:59!!!

Imagine that Coincidence!!!

Holy Shit!!!

It's The RAPTURE!!!

Does the lack of formal Kosher place settings at the photographed tables indicate the Kushners were not at the function, or not invited to the function?

If they weren't there, where were they?

Why hasn't the media pursued an accounting of their whereabouts, is it because it wasn't newsworthy or because they're hiding the truth?

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy