Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

I like to call this a Raise-ism

It it wise to not debate  or even explain in depth to dishonest people

While you are trying to give honest responses they are not bound by such constraints and will simply overwhelm you with lies or distortions of your responses.

The quicker you can determine the nature of those asking questions the better.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honesty is now steadfastly denying, in the face of overwhelming evidence, the fact that a full place setting fits perfectly where you claimed two knives were "staged" to send a hidden message about a chapter in a random book.

LOL.

We're seeing a real life example of the methodology of the mainstream media derangement right before our very eyes.  It just happens to be on the opposite side.

2 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Nevermind that people on the left and the right think both you and Bigrunner are fucking nutjobs.  People like you and him being insane is about the only thing the two sides can agree on these days.

Congrats.

Yup. Extremism is a mental disorder and no better examples than BigRubber and Raisethatmethpipe

To be fair for future searches  as many will not want to go back and forth on the foolishess with me and Monkey trying to get the point I want to make my assertion as clear as possible

I am going to leave this here and not comment further unless more info become available

Around Easter of this year it was discovered that some references in Q drops, previously thought to be dates were  possibly about the Law of War manual.......Trump as he has been doing for years sends  Q related comms to his followers, ....as chatter and debates on the boards about 11.3 and 11.4 were occuring, Trump posted this image through either Dan Scavino or other trusted source(cant recall) since he is banned from Twitter.....

I have made image so the 11.4 with Knives,tablecloth and finger become obvious  

AND I have copy pasted the general topic of section 11.4 of the Law of War manual. Feel free to look it up as  its much more detail and you will be hearing about it again in the near future

The occupying power stole the election and Biden is their figurehead, they are allowed to govern temporarily (per the Law of War) but in NO WAY are they the soverign power.............Ill bet that as smart as you fellas are, I am the first person in the WORLD to bring this to your attention.

mirrored-trump-and-grandson-upside-down.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

To be fair for future searches  as many will not want to go back and forth on the foolishess with me and Monkey trying to get the point I want to make my assertion as clear as possible

I am going to leave this here and not comment further unless more info become available

Around Easter of this year it was discovered that some references in Q drops, previously thought to be dates were  possibly about the Law of War manual.......Trump as he has been doing for years sends  Q related comms to his followers, ....as chatter and debates on the boards about 11.3 and 11.4 were occuring, Trump posted this image through either Dan Scavino or other trusted source(cant recall) since he is banned from Twitter.....

I have made image so the 11.4 with Knives,tablecloth and finger become obvious  

AND I have copy pasted the general topic of section 11.4 of the Law of War manual. Feel free to look it up as  its much more detail and you will be hearing about it again in the near future

The occupying power stole the election and Biden is their figurehead, they are allowed to govern temporarily (per the Law of War) but in NO WAY are they the soverign power.............Ill bet that as smart as you fellas are, I am the first person in the WORLD to bring this to your attention.

mirrored-trump-and-grandson-upside-down.

:laugh

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Hoffa said:

That can not necessarily be  implied as the author's intention must be taken at face value in lieu of evidence otherwise. 

Sometimes things are just as they are.

It is very difficult to imply what someone's intention  is UNLESS there is evidence otherwise, that is correct.

It does take following a person/entitiy  for a while before attempting to analyze what their true intentions are.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

It is very difficult to imply what someone's intention  is UNLESS there is evidence otherwise, that is correct.

It does take following a person/entitiy  for a while before attempting to analyze what their true intentions are.

The major flaw in your idiotic theories is the supposition that Trump is really smart and is in fact sending secret messages to his supporters and others with power.

Trump came out today and claimed to save 100 million lives with "warp speed"  - what is his evidence or reason? Nothing, but 100 million is a really big number and it sounds good. :mutley

Trump is now and certainly was as president a self absorbed ego maniac. He was 100 times better than biden, but he was also a failure, lacking courage, wisdom and class.

8 minutes ago, mikeman said:

The major flaw in your idiotic theories is the supposition that Trump is really smart and is in fact sending secret messages to his supporters and others with power.

Trump came out today and claimed to save 100 million lives with "warp speed"  - what is his evidence or reason? Nothing, but 100 million is a really big number and it sounds good. :mutley

Trump is now and certainly was as president a self absorbed ego maniac. He was 100 times better than biden, but he was also a failure, lacking courage, wisdom and class.

Not only that, but why can't the fucking guy just say, "Read Law of War Chapter 11.4"?

Like it needs to be "coded" in some stupid picture.  LMAO.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Trump is really smart and he does send messages ALL the time to his followers, not even a theory.......if you researched it you would come to the same conclusion....you just choose to stay ignorant on the subject

Does he have a big ego,,,,sure seems that way, doesnt it

Does he lack courage and wisdom ....nope

Does he lack Class....many might get that impression, especially if he hurt their feelings

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Not only that, but why can't the fucking guy just say, "Read Art of War Chapter 11.4"?

Like it needs to be "coded" in some stupid picture.  LMAO.

This is the stupidest shit I've ever heard.

When he whined like a bitch about being banned by twitter instead of going to competing sites it showed what he was all about. he loved playing the victim - getting his message out, any message, was meaningless.

4 minutes ago, mikeman said:

When he whined like a bitch about being banned by twitter instead of going to competing sites it showed what he was all about. he loved playing the victim - getting his message out, any message, was meaningless.

Yup.  And when that dude who created a competitor that didn't censor and he didn't join, it REALLY showed his true colors.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yup.  And when that dude who created a competitor that didn't censor and he didn't join, it REALLY showed his true colors.

Remember the reason was that Mr clean... jarad kuschner advised him not to - as if trump does whatever the little pussy says. :deemer

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Yep he was gonna replace 85 million followers and their reach anytime soon.

He is getting his messages out the best way he can despite the censorship

Since when are you on big tech and censorship side?

Remember the reason was that Mr clean... jarad kuschner advised him not to - as if trump does whatever the little pussy says. :deemer

Just in principle he should post there along with anywhere else.  It's completely ridiculous.

How long does it take to copy and paste?

Such a joke.  I'm sure that guy invested a ton of money and Trump basically fucked him over.

It made sense to Trump so he didnt do it,,,,got nothing againt Andrew and respect his mission so far, it just didnt make sense for Trump to participate in the platform at THE time and at THIS time.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yep he was gonna replace 85 million followers and their reach anytime soon.

He is getting his messages out the best way he can despite the censorship

Since when are you on big tech and censorship side?

Because the way you really get back at Big Tech is to keep using their platform, giving them advertising dollars from the 85 million people that see your posts, and then cry like a bitch when they censor you.

Hurt them by making them more money.

LMAO.

You're about as sharp as a bowling ball.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy