Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

And these fvcking Republicans. Who’s bright idea was it to hold this thing while the entire east coast is driving home from work on a weekend?? YouTube and the rest made it unbearable to follow with the constant freezing and low volume. It’s a UNI-Party. Country is fucked.

The bigger issue is these idiots hired clowns with no credibility to “audit “ it. 

I’ve  conducted and been involved in many dozens of audits over the year. Both financial and otherwise and will try this weekend to take a look at how they scoped this to see if at least their testing methodology is solid. 

I  watched the entire beginning part about the signatures, etc, looked pretty bad if you want to believe the election was honest, there is no reasonable explanation for the stamps to be overwritten by the ballot printing, they found that duplicate ballots streamed in almost entirely in the final days and apparently were never caught by the county,  over 17000 of them.

Naturally the media is "proclaiming" that Trump lost, which is more lies, on the flip side all that talk of dominion servers changing vote totals appears to be false since the manual count matches.

4 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

The bigger issue is these idiots hired clowns with no credibility to “audit “ it. 

I’ve  conducted and been involved in many dozens of audits over the year. Both financial and otherwise and will try this weekend to take a look at how they scoped this to see if at least their testing methodology is solid. 

Oh shit, please post as soon as you verify their methods

I cant trust them unless you give Blessing........lol

laugh.jpg

7 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

This is one of YOUR ALL TIME CLASSICS

Cant compare to there are 2 BLM movements and one of them helps Black people but was started by the same Marxists who run the OTHER one.......

Get Shaggy and Scooby to help you out pal, maybe Fred , Daphne and Wilma can pitch in as well

Let me at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joey the Election Auditing Expert  lollllllll,

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

52 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

Jesus. Guys would rather our elections get stolen so long as “their side” benefits. They are ok with censorship so long as “their side” benefits. They’re ok with a blatantly corrupt media so long as “their side” benefits. It’s disgraceful.

Its the way of the cowardly left, its all they know . They need to be told how to think ,and when to think 

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This is one of YOUR ALL TIME CLASSICS

Cant compare to there are 2 BLM movements and one of them helps Black people but was started by the same Marxists who run the OTHER one.......

Get Shaggy and Scooby to help you out pal, maybe Fred , Daphne and Wilma can pitch in as well

Let me at em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Joey the Election Auditing Expert  lollllllll,

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

lol a methhead that lives in a trailer park is telling me I don’t understand how an audit works.  No wonder you’re poor. Never change , methy, promise us that !!!

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

lol a methhead that lives in a trailer park is telling me I don’t understand how an audit works.  No wonder you’re poor. Never change , methy, promise us that !!!

Joey the Election Audit Expert......your post literally had me crying ,

Please confirm their methodology and tell TGF what you come up with.....

Should have had you running the whole thing, you and MikeyDoom would have been a great team....

scrappy-doo-gif-2.gif

Two MAJOR problems.

With some people going to prison over them.

Over the MEAN on duplicate ballots.

WTF!?!

Then over the MEAN on mail in ballots that were BLANK SIGNATURES!?!

Sorry.

Those are FUCKING huge problems.

How the FUCK do you vote and have that count TWO to THREE times without a FUCKING signature?

With enough ballots over the MEAN difference.

Not good at all and this has to be RECONCILED.

19 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Cool. He seems smart. But wtf do his qualifications have to do with the scoping of the audit ? Do you understand you can’t audit using just analytics , right ?

16 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Haven’t you heard I’m a dumb silver spooner. What would I know about audits or math ??? Keep listening to your msm gods !!!!

Whatever  Baby Einstein, the Election Audit Genius of TGF

Scope away and get back to us, waiting on the edge of my seat for your report.

:dancing

giphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

20 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Cool. He seems smart. But wtf do his qualifications have to do with the scoping of the audit ? Do you understand you can’t audit using just analytics , right ?

He didn't they scanned every ballot looking for signatures and they differentiated each signature box down to how many pixels were darkened. That analytics stuff was from that crap that came out a few weeks back.

That's how they also found that 17000 people sent in 2 ballots, something like 500 people sent in 3 and 30 sent in 4. The duplicate ballots were counted too.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He didn't they scanned every ballot looking for signatures and they differentiated each signature box down to how many pixels were darkened. That analytics stuff was from that crap that came out a few weeks back.

That's how they also found that 17000 people sent in 2 ballots, something like 500 people sent in 3 and 30 sent in 4. The duplicate ballots were counted too.

Joey has no idea of what all they did yet  can conclude "idiots hired clowns with no credibility to “audit “ it. "

Its okay he gonna scope out their procedures over the weekend and get back to us about their testing methodology. Maybe he will stream his conclusions for us.

:pop

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy