Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, zzmocashzz said:

and if it doesn't happen, nuthin's a sure thing, say if nothing happens by the end of the year, does the goalpost get pushed out further, at what point would you say maybe i was bamboozled

You are not paying attention but how can I hold something like that against an ignoramus.

Is is ALREADY happening. You commies have already lost and are just playing out the string.

Stay Tuned.

1836147417_qnogiveshit.thumb.jpeg.4d066644009adb155e459f8d392d7099.jpeg

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You are a dumb piece of poo sir. Pasting nonsense from 2-3 yrs ago proves only that what that clown talked about didn't happen.

I understand why someone with your MSM level IQ would say this, I wont hold your ignorance against you pal.

The Cabal has been at this for quite a while now, you think taking them down is weekend warrior operation?

DEVOLUTION:gun2

canvas.png

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I understand why someone with your MSM level IQ would say this, I wont hold your ignorance against you pal.

The Cabal has been at this for quite a while now, you think taking them down is weekend warrior operation?

DEVOLUTION:gun2

canvas.png

Except the opposite of that is happening. That means it's bullshit, cant you see that?  ISIS and the cartels are not being hunted, no one is resigning, and most importantly the "population" is not being protected.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Except the opposite of that is happening. That means it's bullshit, cant you see that?  ISIS and the cartels are not being hunted, no one is resigning, and most importantly the "population" is not being protected.

But but but the sealed indictments!!! The audit !!!! The kracken!!!!!! 

nothing can stop what is never going to come!!!!!

Just now, mikeman said:

LIke I said , I get how an MSM level IQ Doomer would see things this way, I dont hold it against you nor will I have any hard feelings down the road as things become more clear to you and the world.

You will have to dig deeper and see the truth on your own accord, I can only lead you to water but I cant make you drink.:cheers

Only at the precipice will people find the will to change.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LIke I said , I get how an MSM level IQ Doomer would see things this way, I dont hold it against you nor will I have any hard feelings down the road as things become more clear to you and the world.

You will have to dig deeper and see the truth on your own accord, I can only lead you to water but I cant make you drink.:cheers

Simply amazing the 2 biggest losers on the site (Raise and Brock) think they’re smart. Too funny. 

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Sigh, cant you see that things are going the wrong way, Trump is not coming back - his message is not resonating, you're pinning  your hopes on comments from some anonymous fool who posted yrs ago and is now gone.

If Q still had a message that needed to get out he would be posting today - he's not.

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Sigh, cant you see that things are going the wrong way, Trump is not coming back - his message is not resonating, you're pinning  your hopes on comments from some anonymous fool who posted yrs ago and is now gone.

If Q still had a message that needed to get out he would be posting today - he's not.

LOL, Q ALREADY put the messages out, there is no need for him to post at this time.

Devolution is in progress and I keep giving you all various clues that its been happening for months now.

You choose to ignore it and focus on the doom.

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL, Q ALREADY put the messages out, there is no need for him to post at this time.

Devolution is in progress and I keep giving you all various clues that its been happening for months now.

No you fukkkin nut job , you’ve posted methed out riddles that mean nothing to anyone with an IQ above room temperature 

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

HERE is the True Answer...

RT Must solve this...

{\displaystyle \sum _{m=3}^{n/2}{\frac {1}{\ln m}}{\frac {1}{\ln(n-m)}}\approx {\frac {n}{2(\ln n)^{2}}}.}

{\displaystyle \ln n\ll {\sqrt {n}}}, this quantity goes to infinity as n increases

As Durham approaches perhaps some of you all would like a refresher on Dnc "Hack:" and Russia Gate nonsense

Quality article from last year.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/05/13/hidden_over_2_years_dem_cyber-firms_sworn_testimony_it_had_no_proof_of_russian_hack_of_dnc_123596.html#!

Hidden Over 2 Years: Dem Cyber-Firm's Sworn Testimony It Had No Proof of Russian Hack of DNC

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

As Durham approaches perhaps some of you all would like a refresher on Dnc "Hack:" and Russia Gate nonsense

Quality article from last year.

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/articles/2020/05/13/hidden_over_2_years_dem_cyber-firms_sworn_testimony_it_had_no_proof_of_russian_hack_of_dnc_123596.html#!

Hidden Over 2 Years: Dem Cyber-Firm's Sworn Testimony It Had No Proof of Russian Hack of DNC

So Durham "might" indict some previously unkown lawyer for lying huh?

WOW, what a blockbuster, took two yrs for this(and there's no guarantee it'll happen), after this he'll close up shop and call it a day.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy