Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is quite an incredible find, and it starts with the Mayotte Mystery Wave on 11/11/18. Perhaps some of you remember the story but these waves struck in exactly 17 second intervals

Strange waves rippled around the world, and nobody knows why

Instruments picked up the seismic waves more than 10,000 miles away—but bizarrely, nobody felt them.
From Natl Geo:

About a week or so ago Jimmy agreed that TGF would NOT censor or merge this thread if I did not start any new political threads. So with that in mind I will not be making any new political themed threads on TGF.....I will still add content to ones that others have started though.

There is quite a bit going on  in the world that you will never find talked about on your regular sources, most people dont care...this thread is for those that do.?

The topics will be numerous.......Feel free to learn or to mock....if you have a legit question , I will attempt to answer it in good faith...As always I NEVER knowingly post false information.

6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

About a week or so ago Jimmy agreed that TGF would NOT censor or merge this thread if I did not start any new political threads. So with that in mind I will not be making any new political themed threads on TGF.....I will still add content to ones that others have started though.

There is quite a bit going on  in the world that you will never find talked about on your regular sources, most people dont care...this thread is for those that do.?

The topics will be numerous.......Feel free to learn or to mock....if you have a legit question , I will attempt to answer it in good faith...As always I NEVER knowingly post false information.

So when Merlin and I call you out for fake shit will you address it or just post more riddles that will never be solved ?

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

So when Merlin and I call you out for fake shit will you address it or just post more riddles that will never be solved ?

Have no idea what you are talking about, sounds like more of your made up stories:scratch

I can say a prayer for you once a week but its hard for even God  to help a guy who revels in being ignorant. You have really never had to pay for mistakes in your silver spoon fed life so I guess there is no need for you to change.?‍?

I stated that I will answer legit questions in  good faith, if you dont like my answers feel free to LOOK IT DA FUCK UP yourself

If you want to learn great if you want to mock then do what you do best........just perhaps come with some new material because your insuslts have become boring and rote.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Have no idea what you are talking about, sounds like more of your made up stories:scratch

I can say a prayer for you once a week but its hard for even God  to help a guy who revels in being ignorant. You have really never had to pay for mistakes in your silver spoon fed life so I guess there is no need for you to change.?‍?

I stated that I will answer legit questions in  good faith, if you dont like my answers feel free to LOOK IT DA FUCK UP yourself

If you want to learn great if you want to mock then do what you do best........just perhaps come with some new material because your insuslts have become boring and rote.

The reason I mock you is your post you make insane statements full of riddles. When questioned, you act like we’re expected to follow and accept what you  cut and paste  from Twitter as facts. You too often post screen shots of websites instead of links. It’s simple , if you want us to “look it the fuck up” provide us a fukkin link! It’s not that hard 

I post the info I have, sometimes its a screen shot , sometimes its a meme, sometimes its a link.....Im mean for fuksakes I cant feed you from a silver spoon like your mom and dad pal. 

There is not a single person on TGF that posts more user friendly media than me. Look at how often I take the time to include a headline with a link so people will know what they are clicking to.

Why dont you show a little gratitude for the entertainment rather than being a sniveling little child who cant get dessert first  for a change?

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

This is a great summary of where we stand today, this guy is so on point

1.png

2.png

3.png

Hey PARROT, I Have a Question...

Has Bigfoot Ever Fucked You in the Ass?

Did you lick his dick clean after he did it?

Don't be shy...

Everybody knows the Truth...

You are Bigfoot's Buttboy...

Prove me wrong...

And, Quit posting ignorant shit about Right Wing Pussies whining on Twitter...

Keep All of your Braindead Bullshit in this one thread, Fukkhead...

Don't even think about bumping the rest of your Mouthshit Threads, PARROT...

Here is something that is very important to understand. They had a 16 year plan to TOTALLY fk this country.

Trump winning threw them off track and that is the main reason they are working so hard and so fast to reverse things right now. Why so many eo's , why such radical moves being made......they are trying to undo the tremendous progress Trump made in those 4 Years....despite being attacked 23.5/24hrs of everyday by the MSM and other deep state and globalists characters who were pissed that he got in the way of their take over.

The never expected Hillary to lose.

16yr plan.jpeg

Hey raise, i agree that Twitter, facebook, google, etc are the enemy and that they are working with the extreme left to silence dissent and promote a horrific agenda.

That doesn't mean that Trump  is coming back however,   much of trumps base is ready to move on, give Desantis or someone else a try, it will be interesting to see if Trump will be able to accept this and use his great influence to back another candidate in a genuine fashion. I highly doubt it.

By the way, your comment that you have spoon fed us "evidence" by stating that you have posted memes is rather amusing.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy
  • RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever