Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

I see phonies like Jim jordan are back to mailing letters to the FBI demanding answers - then he goes on shows like hannity and acts like that's meaningful and as if he's "fighting" for us. When he and the republicans had the power they did nothing with it, wouldn't even call people before his committee's.

There’s nothing more pathetic than a person in power whining about something that they themselves are/were in a position to correct. Those are not leaders. Those are the weak people.

4 minutes ago, rdalert447 said:

I’m not a big meme fan but this one says it all.

I wasnt either for a long time UNTIL I realized how much of an impact it has made for the Right to get their messages accross...the hypocrisy of the left is so much easier to expose and convey to the masses  in well made memes.

Read about the impact it has made.

11 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

raisers thread of fairytales

Yep and a year ago you would have said the same thing If someone told you how Trudeau was part of a Globalist Cabal and would stop at nothing including locking down a country for no other reason than Power and Control.....

YOu would have laughed and said it will never happen.....well look at you now.

See all events in history were just a conspiracy theory until they actually happened and fellows like yourself get lulled in by the sweettalk and lies of your MSM gods,,,you guys never learn ?‍?

49 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

The American Hero Gen Mike Flynn gives a masterclass on dismantaling a fake ass fake news reporter in less than 30 seconds

It is so beautiful because he basically just asks One question and the kid breaks down and reveals his true nature.

Hahaha. I can't wait for the purge...

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I wasnt either for a long time UNTIL I realized how much of an impact it has made for the Right to get their messages accross...the hypocrisy of the left is so much easier to expose and convey to the masses  in well made memes.

Read about the impact it has made.

Yeah.

Mindless Memes appeal to the RW and Trumpies.

The reason memes are favored by Trump and the RW to get their message out?

Memes are more easily absorbed by people with 1-Digit IQs

1 hour ago, mikeman said:

A question raise? You say nothing can stop what's coming, what's to stop the dems from just cheating again? :pop

That is what  I have been saying about 2022 and 2024. Those arent going to change (not much) IF 2020 is not rectified. That is why I dont even entertain any Trump 2024 nonsense at this time,,,that is the LAST thing I want to hear about from Trump right now.

Of course they will continue to cheat if they can....some states have already made some changes and passed laws making it harder to do so and I expect more will in time, especially as more of the fraud is revealed.

Would love it they got rid of Dominion and Smartmatic software  as a result of future findings and went to paper ballots....feels like a pipe dream today but lets see how fast the momentum builds,

NCSWIC is not really about Trump , he is just a part of it.....This is not even just about US elections., ...This is about a Global reckoning that has long been in the making. The bad guys can't win forever.

I am telling you that significant events are happening EVERYDAY, I dont even bother mentioning most of them because you and others, you especially will be like so what does THAT have to do with anything. Do you have ANY idea how many CEO have resigned lately and at a far greater clip than is normal (again you think, so what, people resign, not like this., ) 

Do you know how many Billionaires and other super rich people have died in the last year or so....way more than there should be....( so what accidents happen , people die )

There are no coincidences in Politics. And asking me stuff like do you really believe this or that is a waste of time .....if I didnt believe it then I wouldnt assert it.  So I suggest believe it OR better yet dont believe something I write , look it up, hell I will feel good just knowing that you took enough interest in the subject  to find out for yourself rather than going straight for NAH CAT

Do you have ANY idea how many Pedo and other human trafifcking arrests have been made in the last year? Even since Biden has taken over the arrest are still happening damn near daily .....and you GOD DAMN know that this is not because Biden folks are behind it..this is happening because of initiatives that Trump and his team started on more localized levels....this Biden  FUCK is taking orders from HUMAN TRAFFICKERS and PEDOS.... just look at the policies like this one https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/11/report-joe-biden-order-prevents-arrest-removal-of-nearly-all-criminal-illegal-aliens/

Just look as what is happening to unaccompanied kids coming accross the border.

Where are they going? How many are there? Why are they being shipped all over the country? Where are they now? I tell you that there is no way they are keeping track of all these kids properly and that is by design. I shudder to think about how many of them are being abused in some fashion or another right now.

Anyway hope that answered your question

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

That is what  I have been saying about 2022 and 2024. Those arent going to change (not much) IF 2020 is not rectified. That is why I dont even entertain any Trump 2024 nonsense at this time,,,that is the LAST thing I want to hear about from Trump right now.

Of course they will continue to cheat if they can....some states have already made some changes and passed laws making it harder to do so and I expect more will in time, especially as more of the fraud is revealed.

Would love it they got rid of Dominion and Smartmatic software  as a result of future findings and went to paper ballots....feels like a pipe dream today but lets see how fast the momentum builds,

NCSWIC is not really about Trump , he is just a part of it.....This is not even just about US elections., ...This is about a Global reckoning that has long been in the making. The bad guys can't win forever.

I am telling you that significant events are happening EVERYDAY, I dont even bother mentioning most of them because you and others, you especially will be like so what does THAT have to do with anything. Do you have ANY idea how many CEO have resigned lately and at a far greater clip than is normal (again you think, so what, people resign, not like this., ) 

Do you know how many Billionaires and other super rich people have died in the last year or so....way more than there should be....( so what accidents happen , people die )

There are no coincidences in Politics. And asking me stuff like do you really believe this or that is a waste of time .....if I didnt believe it then I wouldnt assert it.  So I suggest believe it OR better yet dont believe something I write , look it up, hell I will feel good just knowing that you took enough interest in the subject  to find out for yourself rather than going straight for NAH CAT

Do you have ANY idea how many Pedo and other human trafifcking arrests have been made in the last year? Even since Biden has taken over the arrest are still happening damn near daily .....and you GOD DAMN know that this is not because Biden folks are behind it..this is happening because of initiatives that Trump and his team started on more localized levels....this Biden  FUCK is taking orders from HUMAN TRAFFICKERS and PEDOS.... just look at the policies like this one https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/02/11/report-joe-biden-order-prevents-arrest-removal-of-nearly-all-criminal-illegal-aliens/

Where are they going? How many are there? Why are they being shipped all over the country? Where are they now? I tell you that there is no way they are keeping track of all these kids properly and that is by design. I shudder to think about how many of them are being abused in some fashion or another right now.

Meth, not even once !!!

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

I dont know of any of those things,  fill us in, we're a tight knit group here at TGF, lets hear the scoop?

HOT TIP or COLD DRIP

A feature of this thread reserved for stuff that just came out.....I dont know much but decent potential something could develop or it could peter out...  :dunnojust keep an eye out

Was Microsoft SQL really found hidden on a voting machine?

Who has a wife that looks like Kevin Kline and is getting a divorce?

A reason it COULD be a hot tip https://electionwiz.com/2021/05/05/attorney-explains-election-lawsuit-says-unauthorized-implant-used-to-circumvent-security-protocols/

A reason it COULD be cold drip...it is just sql

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

HOT TIP or COLD DRIP

A feature of this thread reserved for stuff that just came out.....I dont know much but decent potential something could develop or it could peter out...  :dunnojust keep an eye out

Was Microsoft SQL really found hidden on a voting machine?

Who has a wife that looks like Kevin Kline and is getting a divorce?

Lmfao. SQL hidden. ?

You’re one dumb motherfuker!!! 

A refresher on those Dominion machines and how they are literally designed to give you the results that you need, this will make future info easier to parse.

Law : supreme authority : sovereignty having dominion over the natural world

short vid less than 2 min long as Top Dog Coomer tells you a few features

https://files.catbox.moe/vlphhn.MP4

45 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Q told them to track it!! No one ever quits their job. Clearly it has to do with the STORM and the KRACKEN!!!!

I'm just worried that Trump is going to poison the election next time if he's not the guy. I dont think I;m alone in saying i dont miss him, if it's a choice between him and kamalla, yea I'll take him in a heartbeat, but i'm through with him, hundreds of people are likely going to have their lives ruined and are looking at time in fed prison, Trump had the total power to put a stop to this predictable occurrence and he thought of himself instead.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy