Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

What was the bizzare part?

I guess nothing if you think this is normal.

I have never seen an innaugration speech where military members show up behind the President for a very brief time while he states a couple lines and then leaving:scratch  Have you?

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I guess nothing if you think this is normal.

I have never seen an innaugration speech where military members show up behind the President for a very brief time while he states a couple lines and then leaving:scratch  Have you?

With that tight view it's hard to say isn't it, we know nothing of the program, it's all choreographed you know, I'm sure it served a purpose.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

I left, not going back either, if trump wants to be desantis's VP I'm all in on that.

Sure pal,,,,in time you will back back when you realize the truth about what went down and what is going down.....Im sure you wont have too much of an ego to admit you made a mistake ....Ill even save you a seat on the Trump Express.....choooooooo chooooooo

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Sure pal,,,,in time you will back back when you realize the truth about what went down and what is going down.....Im sure you wont have too much of an ego to admit you made a mistake ....Ill even save you a seat on the Trump Express.....choooooooo chooooooo

I know what went on, there was massive fraud, probably(perhaps) enough to change the election, but I'm beyond that, Trump is now responsible for all the things he neglected, like the persecution of the Jan 6th protesters, and the fact the lunatics at the cdc(fauci) are still in charge.

30 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I know what went on, there was massive fraud, probably(perhaps) enough to change the election, but I'm beyond that, Trump is now responsible for all the things he neglected, like the persecution of the Jan 6th protesters, and the fact the lunatics at the cdc(fauci) are still in charge.

Nah there is a ton more you just dont get  ...Trump did more with less than anyone could have imagined.....start here

There is an important reason for me for this to be a  LEGACY thread, because I want it to stand in TGF history as clear documentation of the things I am saying....Years from now you will think I was from the future.....Fact is the only REAL big prediction that I made wrong was that Biden would not take office, ,,Trump won in a landslide,,the courts would not hear the cases and the the road that we are on now is the one The Alliance , Q being part of that alliance and Trump of course decided to take.

Trump's decisions did not come out of weakness, they came from a position of strength and fortitude...a lesser man would have only been concerned with being President , Trump is concerned about America and its people.....(yes I admit that some things about him annoy me but I have to keep the big picture in mind)

Who could predict that the ENTIRE system was THAT corrupt,,,Trump showed it to us and things are now in the process of being rectified, how long it will take is up in the air.

But make no mistake about it,,the good guys  have everything  and the bad guys know they have everything and are trying their hardest to get out of the trap,

It will get worse before it gets better and I am not even worried about it....We need to feel a little more pain , we have become lazy and spoiled by all the good times and have let the enemy take over so much...Patriots are starting to realize this and are taking small actions all over the country ,,,,,those small actions will grow and turn into big actions.

q-this-time-win.png

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

There is an important reason for me for this to be a  LEGACY thread, because I want it to stand in TGF history as clear documentation of the things I am saying....Years from now you will think I was from the future.....Fact is the only REAL big prediction that I made wrong was that Biden would not take office, ,,Trump won in a landslide,,the courts would not hear the cases and the the road that we are on now is the one The Alliance , Q being part of that alliance and Trump of course decided to take.

Trump's decisions did not come out of weakness, they came from a position of strength and fortitude...a lesser man would have only been concerned with being President , Trump is concerned about America and its people.....(yes I admit that some things about him annoy me but I have to keep the big picture in mind)

Who could predict that the ENTIRE system was THAT corrupt,,,Trump showed it to us and things are now in the process of being rectified, how long it will take is up in the air.

But make no mistake about it,,the good guys  have everything  and the bad guys know they have everything and are trying their hardest to get out of the trap,

It will get worse before it gets better and I am not even worried about it....We need to feel a little more pain , we have become lazy and spoiled by all the good times and have let the enemy take over so much...Patriots are starting to realize this and are taking small actions all over the country ,,,,,those small actions will grow and turn into big actions.

q-this-time-win.png

Unfortunately "we" dont have any leaders, kevin mccarthy is apparently a closet fagg who lives with corporate shills, Mitch mcconnell is the swamp, Lindsey graham is another closet fagg who cant be trusted, most of the other leaders are liz cheney types.

WE are not winning anytime soon.

37 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

q-this-time-win.png

Can’t wait till one day they read this to you in a mental institution 

6 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

tenor.gif There is an important reason for me for this to be a  LEGACY thread, because I want it to stand in TGF history as clear documentation of the things I am saying....Years from now you will think I was from the future.....Fact is the only REAL big prediction that I made wrong was that Biden would not take office, ,,Trump won in a landslide,,the courts would not hear the cases and the the road that we are on now is the one The Alliance , Q being part of that alliance and Trump of course decided to take

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

Are you really that STUPID?

Really?

Everything that you post here is Parroted Bullshit that RW Blogs shit down your throat.

Why do you CONTINUE to embarrass yourself and be outed as a Delusional Braindead Piece of Shit?

Small steps, one by one will add up, this one is more than a small step

Jenna Ellis launches election integrity watchdog group with Texas AG Paxton, Navarro, Kerik

"The Election Integrity Alliance will unite groups and efforts across the nation focused on combating election fraud and will build solutions and provide resources to state legislators and the public on challenges to free and fair elections," Jenna Ellis told Just the News.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/elections/american-greatness-fund-launches-election-integrity-alliance

I see phonies like Jim jordan are back to mailing letters to the FBI demanding answers - then he goes on shows like hannity and acts like that's meaningful and as if he's "fighting" for us. When he and the republicans had the power they did nothing with it, wouldn't even call people before his committee's.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy