Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Sounds like he thinks the earth is flat bc he doesn’t understand middle school physics 

Simply asking questions.. you have accepted the word of the masters but others havent......

Said nothing about the world being flat.

Middle school physics....yeah right.

This is one of my favorite pieces of evidence of NASA moon forgery/shenanigans.....show this example to a TRUTH denier and they will have no LOGICAL explanation.

These images are available in the public domain, if you doubt authenticiy look them up for yourself. Each picture from NASA is labeled and easy to find by typing that number into google.

You can also find them here

The images are back to back images from Apollo 17--Film Magazine 146--frames 22293 and 22294

labeled AS17-146-22293 and as17-146-22294

AS17-146-22293.jpg

AS17-146-22294.jpg

Hint if you dont see it.....look to the right of the BIG ROCK

4 minutes ago, Little Runner said:

A scam for what purpose?

Do u know how much NASA is given annually ? Over a Trillion….and they have already admitted they don’t even remember how they got to the moon and the info from the first trip is lost….

Biggest money laundering scheme going

6 minutes ago, Teddy kgb said:

Do u know how much NASA is given annually ? Over a Trillion….and they have already admitted they don’t even remember how they got to the moon and the info from the first trip is lost….

Biggest money laundering scheme going

Thanks Teddy....glad at least somewhere gets it....but there is MUCH MORE TO the deception  than that

Being trying to tell you what is up for over a year now.....you all keep dismissing while the things I told you about keep coming true, and will continue to come true in the future.

There is more truth in this tread than on this whole wretched site combined.

Trump, Putin ,Xi working together vs the Globalists

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/why-the-globalists-are-terrified

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Being trying to tell you what is up for over a year now.....you all keep dismissing while the things I told you about keep coming true, and will continue to come true in the future.

There is more truth in this tread than on this whole wretched site combined.

Trump, Putin ,Xi working together vs the Globalists

https://bioclandestine.substack.com/p/why-the-globalists-are-terrified

Xi Jinping working vs the globalists is the most idiotic theory you Truimptards have come up to date

and thats saying something

you are clueless if u really think so

but we knew that already

yes, u did "wake up" Raise, but the cult absorbed you and you are just a simpleton blurting out what the Q people you follow say... I bet you jerkoff to RedPill78 and Charlie Ward

2 hours ago, HurryUpAndDrink said:

Xi Jinping working vs the globalists is the most idiotic theory you Truimptards have come up to date

and thats saying something

you are clueless if u really think so

but we knew that already

yes, u did "wake up" Raise, but the cult absorbed you and you are just a simpleton blurting out what the Q people you follow say... I bet you jerkoff to RedPill78 and Charlie Ward

HA HA you have no idea....keep making you videos that no one watches.

Your piece on China is soooooo out of touch with reality, extra low viewership, stick to the child traficking topics where you actaully have some idea of what you are tallking about.

If Xi wasnt pissing off the the Globalists like Putin they would not be hating on both of them so hard....

also Charlie Ward.....lol

First off , I dont know anything beyond MSM reports about the NZ Mosque shootings that led to major gun law overhauls ...never looked into it deeper .

BUT I came accross this video a few hours ago......the presenter is annoying but what he shows is pretty interesting

about 4 min long...the main person of interest is dude in large green jacket

https://files.catbox.moe/pv7vo0.mp4

12 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

First off , I dont know anything beyond MSM reports about the NZ Mosque shootings that led to major gun law overhauls ...never looked into it deeper .

BUT I came accross this video a few hours ago......the presenter is annoying but what he shows is pretty interesting

about 4 min long...the main person of interest is dude in large green jacket

https://files.catbox.moe/pv7vo0.mp4

9161ckBZCqL._RI_.jpg

Just now, Jimmy Hoffa said:

I don't remove any threads.

Furthermore, keep you psycho-conspiracy crap out of all threads aside from you collection of insanity in the revelations thread.

Thank you.

How many threads like this from Graze and BigDumber are you gonna put up with?

I would have been at my limit eons ago.

• Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy