Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I never said or implied that Biden was a lizard dude

At times I post stuff to generate conversations about things that I find odd, but you all love to  say Raise says this and mock, ala Biden is a Lizard.

For example Australia, people are literally walking nearly upside down relative to the globe...all I say is why wont they show us upside people and buildings, who wouldnt want to see it? No one have ever thought about that?

They got these amazing satellites out there, its certainly isnt technology holding back the images.

Dont dismiss the strange folds around his eyes, that was your comment, what did you mean by that?

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I am totally shocked at the level of brainwashing , reasonably intelligent people are under.....

It is amazing....you guys will believe ANYTHING Nasa is willing to dish out.......

Ok, you dont want to talk about bidens eyes, lets talk about his hands, exactly what did you mean and imply when you said he had "young hands"?

Is it imposter stuff, yes or no?

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I am totally shocked at the level of brainwashing , reasonably intelligent people are under.....

It is amazing....you guys will believe ANYTHING Nasa is willing to dish out.......

How do cargo ships from China arrive on the west coast and the east coast of the United States, you fucking dolt?

How do airplanes fly from the United States to Europe, from Europe to China, and the United States to China, you fucking dolt?

The only one brainwashed is your retarded ass.

This shit was proven by Pythagoras around 500 BC, you stupid fuck.  Not NASA.

24 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Every day, thousands of flights circle the entirety of the globe.  The same world that cargo ships circle every day.

Somehow this idiot thinks the world might be flat.  LOL.

Brainwashing is real.

I NEVER said the earth was flat,,,,,why must you ALWAYS be so dishonest and put words in people mouths?

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

I NEVER said the earth was flat,,,,,why must you ALWAYS be so dishonest and put words in people mouths?

What does "people in Australia walking upside down" mean then, dipshit?

You're so intellectually dishonest.  You can't actually argue any of the stupid shit you say.

You're a fucking retard in every way possible.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

How do cargo ships from China arrive on the west coast and the east coast of the United States, you fucking dolt?

How do airplanes fly from the United States to Europe, from Europe to China, and the United States to China, you fucking dolt?

The only one brainwashed is your retarded ass.

This shit was proven by Pythagoras around 500 BC, you stupid fuck.  Not NASA.

LOL...I only asked about Australia,....all this other stuff is not even being questioned at this moment and has nothing to do with  Australia.

5 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL...I only asked about Australia,....all this other stuff is not even being questioned at this moment and has nothing to do with  Australia.

Oh.  So Australia is the only part of the Earth that isn't round.

Got it.

LMAO.

I guess there aren't any flights or cargo ships that travel to Australia from around the globe either.

What a fucking dipshit.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You are the worst locutor for those counter arguments you seem to be so sure about

There's a difference between saying "lets question this and that" and what u do, which is babble 1000 words and barely say a thing that remotely sounds similar to anything a sane person would say.

You don't even understand the arguments you allign yourself with... all while calling people names and acting like you are enlightened, enlightened by fuckin Qanon

3 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Oh.  So Australia is the only part of the Earth that isn't round.

Got it.

LMAO.

I guess there aren't any flights are cargo ships that travel to Australia from around the globe either.

What a fucking dipshit.

Okay LIAR ,,,,,impossible to even have a conversation with someone who keeps bring in unmentioned ideas

48 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

For example Australia, people are literally walking nearly upside down relative to the globe...all I say is why wont they show us upside people and buildings, who wouldnt want to see it? No one have ever thought about that?

They got these amazing satellites out there, its certainly isnt technology holding back the images.

LMAO.  The dumbest thing you'll read today.

18 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Of course, now the retard is claiming he wasn't implying that the Earth was flat when claiming that people are walking "upside (down)" in Australia.

Because NASA doesn't invest billions in building future technology to prove something to him that the rest of the world has already known for 2500 years.

BigDumber stupid.

All I would like to see is a picture/video from space from this perspective

That shows people walking around in australia....they would indeed appear as upside down. as would the building ..that is IT

planet-earth-8k-textures-3d-model-low-po

All this other stuff about flat earth, planes, boats gravity is just shit being added and stuff that Im not even talking about right now.

The closest ANYONE has even come to responding to my curiousity is Monkey who claims we dont have the technology.

Kinda like what that Nasa guy said.....we dont have the technology to go the the Moon

Nasa claims to have lost the technology for the records, either way they didnt have it when he spoke a few years ago.

So yes I understand what is written about gravity  and I understand that upside down is relative

and perhaps I should have been very very specific in my query as my post a few above with the globe.

Keep enjoying your SheepTV fellas.....Ill still be here for you when you want to know more....

Just now, RaiseThese said:

So yes I understand what is written about gravity  and I understand that upside down is relative

and perhaps I should have been very very specific in my query as my post a few above with the globe.

Keep enjoying your SheepTV fellas.....Ill still be here for you when you want to know more....

Thanks for proving you'll always be BigDumber stupid.