Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

24 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Looks like I missed out on this bit of drama, while i dont like censorship it is annoying when raise mucks up "normal" thread with his kookoo talk, or when runny does the same with his political blather.

The fact raises lunatic thread gets limited responses is apparently eating at him.

I told you NOPE....90 percent of the commenters were mainly YOU, Joey and Monkey shitting up the thread with your bullshit.

So Im very cool with you all NOT commenting in it. In fact I thank you all in advance for staying away. The thread is not for you.

Im only posting for the roughly 20 percent of TGF who may find some value in hearing non SheepTV news and views .......and as long as it keeps getting those consistent views then Im happy to do it as a service for Patriots, simple as that.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Looks like I missed out on this bit of drama, while i dont like censorship it is annoying when raise mucks up "normal" thread with his kookoo talk, or when runny does the same with his political blather.

The fact raises lunatic thread gets limited responses is apparently eating at him.

guy is like a child

zero self awareness

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I told you NOPE....90 percent of the commenters were mainly YOU, Joey and Monkey shitting up the thread with your bullshit.

So Im very cool with you all NOT commenting in it. In fact I thank you all in advance for staying away. The thread is not for you.

Im only posting for the roughly 20 percent of TGF who may find some value in hearing non SheepTV news and views .......and as long as it keeps getting those consistent views then Im happy to do it as a service for Patriots, simple as that.

it's very interesting that you direct most of your anger at me, hurry, monkey , etc, the very posters who might be inclined to agree with you on most issues...if you weren't so crazy. :deemer

9 minutes ago, mikeman said:

it's very interesting that you direct most of your anger at me, hurry, monkey , etc, the very posters who might be inclined to agree with you on most issues...if you weren't so crazy. :deemer

I post the TRUTH as best as I can discern.....meaning I could be wrong  or misinterpret data but I NEVER knowingly post bad info

So its not about agreeing with ME, its  just that you agree with the TRUTHS that I post most of the time.....when you disagree you resort to mockery rather than researching the other side....that is what is annoying, but I accept it that you all prefer to choose ignorance

See on the flip side if you tend to agree with me sooo often then I would think that  when you have NO IDEA about a topic and I do , that you would at least want to consider what I say rather than mock and dismiss...

Think about that.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

I post the TRUTH, meaning I could be wrong  or misinterpret data but I NEVER knowingly post bad info

So its not about agreeing with ME, if just that you agree with the TRUTHS that I post most of the time.....when you disagree you resort to mockery rather than researching the other side....that is what is annoying, but I accept it that you all prefer to choose ignorance

See on the flip side if you tend to agree with me sooo often then I would think that  when you have NO IDEA about a topic and I do , that you would at least want to consider what I say rather than mock and dismiss...

Think about that.

You dont post truths, you dont engage in research, you traffic in insanity, such as place settings, young hands, reptilian imposters for the president, strangely tall and short hillary impersonators, weedy lawns, dirty presidential limo's, and various moon landing and other conspiracies.

2 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You dont post truths, you dont engage in research, you traffic in insanity, such as place settings, young hands, reptilian imposters for the president, strangely tall and short hillary impersonators, weedy lawns, dirty presidential limo's, and various moon landing and other conspiracies.

And that is why the thread is NOT for you....you have no idea of anything outside of your limited comfort zone and obviously choose Willfull ignorance, thats fine pal but you are NEVER too old to learn.

I have addressed each thing in your post before and you ignore it every time so no sense in doing it again. I suspect that as the things I talk about eventually get disclosed you will STILL have some reason why Raise was wrong.

1068650423_willingtolearn.jpg.13242c9e01fa4de28f607d917287659c.jpg

What I do find amazing is how you can realize soooo many of the Govt lies yet still be willing to fall for their tricks.

.......If you even want to expand your thinking Ill be there for you pal.

14 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Don’t forget people walking upside down in Australia bc gravity is a conspiracy . 

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

And that is why the thread is NOT for you....you have no idea of anything outside of your limited comfort zone and obviously choose Willfull ignorance, thats fine pal but you are NEVER too old to learn.

I have addressed each thing in your post before and you ignore it every time so no sense in doing it again. I suspect that as the things I talk about eventually get disclosed you will STILL have some reason why Raise was wrong.

1068650423_willingtolearn.jpg.13242c9e01fa4de28f607d917287659c.jpg

What I do find amazing is how you can realize soooo many of the Govt lies yet still be willing to fall for their tricks.

.......If you even want to expand your thinking Ill be there for you pal.

I have legitimately asked you direct questions about most of your theories/comments, each and every time when questioned you pull back and say nonsense like "find the truth yourself".

I'll ask you one more time about Biden's lizard like folds around his eyes, what exactly did you imply when posting that? Is he an imposter, is he some kind of alien, what is it?

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I have legitimately asked you direct questions about most of your theories/comments, each and every time when questioned you pull back and say nonsense like "find the truth yourself".

I'll ask you one more time about Biden's lizard like folds around his eyes, what exactly did you imply when posting that? Is he an imposter, is he some kind of alien, what is it?

Either join me in the methmatrix or look it the fuck up yourself !!!

-raise 

3 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I never said or implied that Biden was a lizard dude

At times I post stuff to generate conversations about things that I find odd, but you all love to  say Raise says this and mock, ala Biden is a Lizard.

For example Australia, people are literally walking nearly upside down relative to the globe...all I say is why wont they show us upside people and buildings, who wouldnt want to see it? No one have ever thought about that?

They got these amazing satellites out there, its certainly isnt technology holding back the images.

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

At times I post stuff to generate conversations about things that I find odd, but you all love to  say Raise says this and mock, ala Biden is a Lizard.

For example Australia, people are literally walking nearly upside down relative to the globe...all I say is why wont they show us upside people and buildings, who wouldnt want to see it? No one have ever thought about that?

They got these amazing satellites out there, its certainly isnt technology holding back the images.

Holy shit you’re retarded. :laugh

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dude..............

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

LOL.  Holy fuck.

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

They're not upside down, the earth is round,  that's because of gravity, the center of the mass is the focal point of gravitational attraction.. Do you deny gravity?