Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

20 minutes ago, mikeman said:

I never even heard of Q until after the election, IMO Q exists not in the minds of right wing lunatics but left wing fear mongers.

Well I never heard of it either until around Late Dec and didnt even look into it until late Jan2021 ...There are over 5000 posts (aka Qdrops)

Q started posting in Oct 2017

and the last 2 posts are 12Nov20 and 8DEC20, nothing since.

Do some research and you can go from ignorant to fascinated.:bulbto potentially a believer.

Much of what you read in the MSM is distorted account of what this is really about, so dont go there.

I didnt really believe until recently as I have documented my journey from the beginning right here on TGF.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

You guys remember that time that the entire Saudi House got taken down a few years ago. That happened with AT LEAST the tacit persmission of Trump , the MSM ususally stop there though. in regards to Trump's role in the matter.

The reality is that the US had a bigger hand in this than the MSM would have you believe.

https://thefederalist.com/2017/11/07/need-know-saudi-arabias-mass-arrests/

In fact one of the most well known and documented Q signals was this one. Trump and team tweeted out this seemingly unrelatd picture a few days after the Saudi event,,,note the clearly Propped newspaper's front page is about the story.

doita2.png

Well here is the cool part, it even made that recent HBO documentary on Q.

The Twitter "assigned" file name for that image starts off.......canvas.png.7dd5cfa803e3c994336378c6828b2f91.png

There is a TON more to this story but for the meantime I will leave it here

Everything has deep meaning huh? Every pen, every paper, the positions of every person and chair is all part of an elaborate secret message? Remember your claim that trump having breakfast and the position of his pen was in fact  referring to a secret Q message from years earlier?:mutley

If those grand master manipulators were so smart they'd still be in power, not scurrying around the darkest corners of the internet.

18 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Everything has deep meaning huh?  NO ,absolutlely not.

Remember your claim that trump having breakfast and the position of his pen was in fact  referring to a secret Q message from years earlier?:mutley

NO just ANOTHER thing you made up about what I said.....There was a photo of him eating with grandson though that WAS a message.

If those grand master manipulators were so smart they'd still be in power, not scurrying around the darkest corners of the internet.

Who says they are not?

Replies in the quote

21 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Which of those newspapers in the pic was the one with the message? Did the other paper mean anything?

Financial Times....Dont know about the other papers.  The newspaper is NOT the message per se, it is just part of the scene if you will...

Trump posts a picture a few days after the big Saudi shakeup, (a shakeup of momumental proportions where the  MSM media at best just says Trump gave them tacit permission-the Saudi thing is a whole intriguing story in itself),,,,,

The post  is made to look innocuous, just thanking the deplorables for past years election results....but then a couple things things for those looking deeper...

1. He makes the paper with Saudi story a prominent prop in the picture and MOST TELLING is

2. The Twitter assigned file name of that photo starts off DOITQ,,,,how the fuck did that happen, there are theories and I dont know which is correct but how in the world is this a coincindence?

There is more to this picture but I already know If I told them to you , you would take the weakest one and say  that was the basis of my evidence....so some day I may fill you in though:bulb

Here is better view,,,this is not his original post by Trump but a repost of that picture made at a later date by Scavino

rQ0UyPwH.jpg

On 5/9/2021 at 7:32 PM, mikeman said:

Kraken rising at the corn palace.

A Corn Palace official says there has been 'amazing' demand ahead of a rally by MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell

•  

•  
  •  
Kevin Shalvey
Sun, May 9, 2021, 10:18 AM·3 min read

•  

•  
  •  
Mitchell South Dakota Corn Palace

The venue is advertised as "the world's only Corn Palace.” Amber Hunt/AP Photo

In the days since Mike Lindell, chief executive of MyPillow, announced he'd be holding a rally at the Corn Palace in South Dakota, the venue's management has been fielding phone calls from about 30 people a day.

That's an "amazing" number of calls for the venue, director Doug Greenway told Insider via phone. The Palace is in Mitchell, a town with a population of about 15,000.

"No one has said: 'Oh, gosh, why are you having this person?' It's, like, 'How do we get in and when's it open?'" he said.

The event on Monday evening has been promoted as the "Frank Rally," taking its name from Lindell's voter-fraud website, Frank. Lindell is expected to speak for about 90 minutes during the event.

Lindell is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems for $1.3 billion, in a case accusing the pillow executive of spreading misinformation about the November 2020 presidential election. Lindell has repeatedly said the election was stolen from President Donald Trump.

On Saturday, Lindell said during an interview on "Real America's Voice" that Dominion's case was "coming apart at the seams."

Some of the callers who've connected to the Corn Palace in recent days have asked how early they should start lining up for the un-ticketed, first-come-first-served event. One caller asked if Saturday afternoon was too early to get in line, Greenway said. Another was expecting to travel from Tennessee.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell and the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota. Randy Holmes/ABC via Getty Images, Education Images/Universal Images Group via Getty Images

How’d the pillow crack heads event go, Raise ?

5 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Who still thinks that traitor McCain died of cancer?

Im willing to work backwards on this one in case some people still think McCain was a true Patriot... Ill start at the end.

First of all we got Meghan McCain and her statement. from the View .No wonder she hated Trump so much...now in a vacuum I could ignore her comment but then you add Kasich's comment and then with the other evidence towards the end (like the mysterious cast that changed legs ,,WTF for real)  and things make  more sense

Lindell rally at the corn palace drew a disappointing crowd.

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1391918079526031361/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1391918079526031361|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2021%2F05%2F11%2Fmike-lindells-south-dakota-rally-proud-boys-joe-piscopo-and-a-cant-miss-investment%2F

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell held his much-anticipated-by-fans "Frank Speech" rally Monday night at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota, where there was no shortage of baseless claims about the 2020 election. The event was billed as providing a venue for Lindell to relaunch his failed social media platform Frank, but no announcement about the platform occurred. 

Before the event began, a long line of people waiting to get into the venue wrapped around the outside of the building. But once they got inside, the situation was less impressive. Only around 1,500 people tuned out for the event, which Lindell had initially boasted might draw a crowd of 30,000 supporters. (In fact, the Corn Palace's seating capacity is just 3,200.) Even so, Business Insider's Grace Dean noted that some attendees waited in line for seven hours before the doors opened. 

Advertisement:

Shortly after people were seated, former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Joe Piscopo took to the stage to praise Lindell, even offering the pillow guru an original musical number. 

At one point, Piscopo's microphone stopped working, most likely a standard technical error of the sort that bedevils performers at all levels of the entertainment ecosystem. The once-popular late-night comedian chose to blame the malfunction on Chinese interference. "We're not racist," Piscopo declared, apropos of nothing. "I travel around the country, and we're a good country. They are criticizing us every which way, and tonight it stops." While working the crowd, Piscopo spotted a fellow MAGA-friendly celebrity — a cast member of the show "Duck Dynasty."

48 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

This contains a good story, including things about Trump that very few people know.

This wont be the first time he has taken on the challenge of bringing down the bad guys

https://decodingsymbols.wordpress.com/2021/02/07/the-secret-history-connecting-trump-flynn-u1-and-9-11/

I love how people STILL underestimate him

Sure thing, Bro'...

8231714_web1_AE-Bigfoot-HERO.jpg

12 hours ago, mikeman said:

Lindell rally at the corn palace drew a disappointing crowd.

https://twitter.com/ZTPetrizzo/status/1391918079526031361/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1391918079526031361|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.salon.com%2F2021%2F05%2F11%2Fmike-lindells-south-dakota-rally-proud-boys-joe-piscopo-and-a-cant-miss-investment%2F

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell held his much-anticipated-by-fans "Frank Speech" rally Monday night at the Corn Palace in Mitchell, South Dakota, where there was no shortage of baseless claims about the 2020 election. The event was billed as providing a venue for Lindell to relaunch his failed social media platform Frank, but no announcement about the platform occurred. 

Before the event began, a long line of people waiting to get into the venue wrapped around the outside of the building. But once they got inside, the situation was less impressive. Only around 1,500 people tuned out for the event, which Lindell had initially boasted might draw a crowd of 30,000 supporters. (In fact, the Corn Palace's seating capacity is just 3,200.) Even so, Business Insider's Grace Dean noted that some attendees waited in line for seven hours before the doors opened. 

Advertisement:

Shortly after people were seated, former "Saturday Night Live" cast member Joe Piscopo took to the stage to praise Lindell, even offering the pillow guru an original musical number. 

At one point, Piscopo's microphone stopped working, most likely a standard technical error of the sort that bedevils performers at all levels of the entertainment ecosystem. The once-popular late-night comedian chose to blame the malfunction on Chinese interference. "We're not racist," Piscopo declared, apropos of nothing. "I travel around the country, and we're a good country. They are criticizing us every which way, and tonight it stops." While working the crowd, Piscopo spotted a fellow MAGA-friendly celebrity — a cast member of the show "Duck Dynasty."

Maybe , just maybe, if you would quit being a LIB in training MSM sheep then you would be of value to Patriots who are trying to turn the tide.

Not sure why you are fighting so hard for the other side these days? Patriots can use you MikeyDoom if you are still on our side.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/mike-lindell-draws-huge-crowd-first-free-speech-frank-eventover-250k-watch-onlineeclipses-biden-audiences/?ff_source=Twitter&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Maybe , just maybe, if you would quit being a LIB in training MSM sheep then you would be of value to Patriots who are trying to turn the tide.

Not sure why you are fighting so hard for the other side these days? Patriots can use you MikeyDoom if you are still on our side.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/mike-lindell-draws-huge-crowd-first-free-speech-frank-eventover-250k-watch-onlineeclipses-biden-audiences/?ff_source=Twitter&ff_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

A 1500 person turnout in south dakota is a "good" crowd, but it wasn't a full house(not even close).

It is what it is raise, a guy like Lindell has a lot of support - I like him, I really do, but right now he's a fringe element who's accomplishing almost nothing.

Lindell says Trump will be president again by august - NO he's not, that's not the way transfers of power work. If biden isn't there it will follow the constitutional process...and Trump is not on the list.

You, me, and Trump are in exactly the same place as far as presidential succession.

19 minutes ago, mikeman said:

A 1500 person turnout in south dakota is a "good" crowd, but it wasn't a full house(not even close).

It is what it is raise, a guy like Lindell has a lot of support - I like him, I really do, but right now he's a fringe element who's accomplishing almost nothing.

Lindell says Trump will be president again by august - NO he's not, that's not the way transfers of power work. If biden isn't there it will follow the constitutional process...and Trump is not on the list.

You, me, and Trump are in exactly the same place as far as presidential succession.

I see that you responded without even reading the article ......:laughing-smiley-face:

There is no shame in actually admitting to be wrong from time to time.

2 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Youre such a dumb sheep 

15 hours ago, joeybagadonuts said:

You’re such a simpleton Raise. Get back to tending to peoples gardens so maybe you can afford coke instead of meth someday !!!

I dont think ive ever known anyone go from Meth to Coke.  Other way? sure, but once you go meth you never go back.  

11 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Can any of you read between the lines of this statement from the mighty Patriot Gen Flynn

(BTW, lots of fake GenFLynn accounts out there, so beware , this is his legit Telegram account and he also posts on CloutHub but that is it for social media)

gen flynn.jpeg

Lemme get out my secret decoder ring, a 12 pack of cheap beer and some meth and I’ll give it a shot!!!

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy