Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Im SURE this is about 2022 or 2024, nothing to see here fellas

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/07/breaking-president-trump-holding-cabinet-meetings-golf-club-new-jersey/

BREAKING: President Trump is Holding ‘Cabinet Meetings’ at His Golf Club in New Jersey

Stay Tuned....You're Gonna Love How this Movie Ends

Trump back in the White House in august. Confirmed. Nothing can stop what’s coming !!!!

Those of you who have underestimated Donald J Trump are in for a GREAT AWAKENING

I wonder how many people who once supported him and then turned on him will later say

"I believed in him the entire time"

Why not  as you are the same people who once said " Look at how much this guy accomplished for this country while being outmanned and outgunned in every way possible" YET still went on to say "The guy is a weak fool" just a few months later:bulb

trum-general.png

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Another great shot of our President posted by Scavino.

90+ percent of people just see it as Trump talking next to a ship , others see it for the additional message it conveys.....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

0739-A6079-CF2403-D910-A10-BEFAB3-D2-B6.

A pirate posted a pic of a Cheeto next to a ship with a Red Cross.  Obviously this related to the Kracken and knights of the Templar. JFK Jr will be returning soon to name Trump king of the United States since obviously Biden and his fake 21 gun salute is all an act. The deep state and the Rothschilds will attempt to defeat us patriots but nothing can stop what’s coming !!!!

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:

Another great shot of our President posted by Scavino.

90+ percent of people just see it as Trump talking next to a ship , others see it for the additional message it conveys.....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

0739-A6079-CF2403-D910-A10-BEFAB3-D2-B6.

Yup, lets see, he was presiident now he's not. He had power now he has none, he had the ability to present his message widely now he doesn't.

But yea, things are going great for him.:deemer

It's now august, still no data from AZ, no momentum for any other audits, no sign of increasing calls for investigations...there is nothing going on raise. Nothing but nonsense posts from lunatics trying to raise money for trump - money he doesn't need because he's a f'n billionaire. :doh

26 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

For those that havent fiqured out the pic.....Trump = Q+

When this all comes out one day you all will be like, holy smokes it was ALWAYS right in front of me

boom-trump.gif

if Trump was Q then it really is all bullshit, right?  Lets face it, like him or hate him he's full of shit most of the time.

1 minute ago, rdalert447 said:

Raise, where can I find what Sydney Powell and Lin Wood are saying? I assume they are still banned from the crooked social media platforms.

Telegram...ps watch for fake accounts, telegram is tricky at first, these are verified accounts I'm linking you to

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/1435

https://t.me/linwoodspeakstruth

Just ANOTHER crazy 3 year delta coincidence lol.... Assange has a court date on the 11th, the witness already admitted lying about their testimony.

No one wants to acknowledge why these keep happening time and time again, to imagine they are ALL just by chance is pretty silly :laugh

1842.png

These are the links from the Q drop for anyone interested

Link 1: https://www.cohenmilsteinprocessserver.com/

Link 2: https://thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/400882-wikileaks-says-senate-panel-requested-assange-testimony-in-russia-probe

1 minute ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He’s been posting that movie poster for easily 6 months by now 

I agree with him about most of the fraud, etc, but if he really thinks a secret group of Trump people are lurking in the shadows, ready to return him to power, he's completely nuts.

57 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Trump knew what was going to happen, it is crazy that you all think he just let it happen without having a back up plan. He told us point blank "I caught them all", its NOT just something he made up ....NO He CAUGHT THEM ALL

rigged.jpg

He was the f'n president and he did nothing to stop it. That's the scandal.

41 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

One day and obviously not Today, many will finally get this FACT

It was NOT about a 4 year election...if that is ALL that was happening then TEAM TRUMP would have stopped the cheating.....

You know like how they did in 2016:bulb

Dumbmotherfucker.org  has an article saying you’re wrong. Maybe do some more “research “

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy