Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Sam Losco said:

raiser your out of it pal

Truest post you ever made......you are correct sir

I am out of the massisve brainwashing program that you and so many others still find yourselves in. I too was once a brain-dead MSM libtard like you, zz, joey but I broke free.:bulb

Now Im helping others break free of those chains of deception and oppression.  There is still hope for you and JoeyBagofRocksforBrains but zz is lost forever.

NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who remembers this big FUUUUUUK YOU  that Trump gave to Obama at the Innauguration.

So much symbolism with the Box and the Dress. Wild how when you are asleep this was just the new first lady giving the old one a little parting gift, when you are awake it becomes so over the top obvious as to what was happening.

14 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Who remembers this big FUUUUUUK YOU  that Trump gave to Obama at the Innauguration.

So much symbolism with the Box and the Dress. Wild how when you are asleep this was just the new first lady giving the old one a little parting gift, when you are awake it becomes so over the top obvious as to what was happening.

NOTHING HAPPENING, DUMMFUKK...

See if this makes sense

You watch a tv show/movie/sports event and formed an opinon

A friend says , hey did you notice this thing, did you see how this action led to this, did you see this player do this all game to help the team......then upon rewatch it was like HOLY SHIT, that tidbit of info just changed the experience and made what was seen before something entirely new?:clap

That is what this thread is about   :bulb

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Huh? So a picture frame has huge significance?

Tell us how so?  :pop

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

For some reason this didnt get posted, forum been buggy lately..

To understand the sybolism one must understand history (I am learning and do not claim to be an expert, but rather a student) Those in power throughout history have always trolled/attacked/communicated with each other not just in DIRECT words and action but also with NONDIRECT words and actions.

Think of an inside joke you make at a party  in front of a group of friends, one message is recd by the group, but your buddy/spouse gets that "other" part of the story that just makes sense to the 2 of you.

If you want more you can research on your own but I will give you the tippy top highlights of this move.

JFK vowed to bring down the DS, was killed for it.
JFK JR. vowed to get revenge for his fathers killers , he died?
Trump and Jr were very good friends
Jackie Kennedy wore Tiffany Blue outfits
JR's ashes were scattered at sea, they were kept in a blue Tiffany and Co box prior to that
Trump was brought in to dismantle the DS/Globalists etc
Obama is a puppet of the DS/Globalists and a VERY VERY bad man
Trump has Melania dress in outfit reminiscent of Jackie and gives box as present to BigMike as a public message/troll whatever you want to call it. Point is Trump and  Obama understand each other quite clearly.

7 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

To understand the sybolism one must understand history (I am learning and do not claim to be an expert, but rather a student) Those in power throughout history have always trolled/attacked/communicated with each other not just in DIRECT words and action but also with NONDIRECT words and actions.

Think of an inside joke you make at a party  in front of a group of friends, one message is recd by the group, but your buddy/spouse gets that "other" part of the story that just makes sense to the 2 of you.

If you want more you can research on your own but I will give you the tippy top highlights of this move.

JR's ashes were scattered at sea, they were kept in a blue Tiffany and Co box prior to that
Trump has Melania dress in outfit reminiscent of Jackie and gives box as present to BigMike as a public message/troll whatever you want to call it. Point is Trump and  Obama understand each other quite clearly.

JFK jr died in 1999, so he had vowed revenge huh? Considering he died 36 years after his father died he sure was taking his time about it wasn't he?

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Meth; not even once. 

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy