Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who remembers that famous photo of Obummer and his crew watching the false Bin Laden capture,,,that is a hell of a story in itself for another day.

But Trump knew they were FOS, just like he knows EVERYTHING going on...So when Trump's team took down Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Oct of 2019 they posted their own TROLLING PHOTO...one of Trumps greatest trolls ever..

situation-room-osama.png

trump-mock-obama.jpg

For the dimwitted and those  that require spoon feeding , look at the mess of cables that connect to nothing......if you are really having a hard time getting it then search for other photos taken of this gathering in the situation room ....

giphy.gif

That shit heel Milley didnt look like he wanted to go along

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Who remembers that famous photo of Obummer and his crew watching the false Bin Laden capture,,,that is a hell of a story in itself for another day.

But Trump knew they were FOS, just like he knows EVERYTHING going on...So when Trump's team took down Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi in Oct of 2019 they posted their own TROLLING PHOTO...one of Trumps greatest trolls ever..

situation-room-osama.png

trump-mock-obama.jpg

For the dimwitted and those  that require spoon feeding , look at the mess of cables that connect to nothing......if you are really having a hard time getting it then search for other photos taken of this gathering in the situation room ....

giphy.gif

That shit heel Milley didnt look like he wanted to go along

Maybe they have Wifi now? :pop

Just now, joeybagadonuts said:

That what msm wants you to believe !!!!

Raise just said "Trump knows everything that's going on". :deemer

Yea, everything except when he was conned into hiring backstabbers, when he gave control over the covid response to fauci/birx, etc - and never took it away.

What a genius.

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

Raise just said "Trump knows everything that's going on". :deemer

Yea, everything except when he was conned into hiring backstabbers, when he gave control over the covid response to fauci/birx, etc - and never took it away.

What a genius.

I laughed pretty hard at that too. Poor guy is completely delusional. 

Not the ususal content but Acosta reminds me of the Trolls in this thread....lol

No matter what you tell CNN they will find a way to twist it , no matter what I say or how I preface a comment the trolls will make it about what THEY are saying.....hilarious and dishonest at the same time:dancing

Who remembers when Loretta Fuddy died (killed?)shortly after affirming that fake birth cert from Kenyan Obama.

Now for those living in an alternate reality where Obama was born in the US and that cert was real you may want a reminder of how it really was

https://www.wnd.com/2016/12/investigators-find-source-for-obamas-online-birth-certification-image/

This guys show you in detail how phony it is

Also for those living in an alternate reality, do you have ANY idea how many people associated with just Clintons and Obama have been offed,  the DS has been working VERY VERY hard to accomplish their mission. The coincidences are off the charts.:bulb

Was this JUST ANOTHER death in a long line of coincidences OR were they up to their get rid of anyone who knows the truth modus operandi

YOU DECIDE for YOURSELF

Trump from Cpac last week

Q+ (aka Trump) confirms his participation   in the greatest mass awakening campaign in history,  multiple times in that magnificent speech, but this one was the best.

"...and we have a great military, or it’s coming soon and they won’t be able to stop it."

NOTHING.png

8 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Trump from Cpac last week

Q+ (aka Trump) confirms his participation   in the greatest mass awakening campaign in history,  multiple times in that magnificent speech, but this one was the best.

"...and we have a great military, or it’s coming soon and they won’t be able to stop it."

NOTHING.png

Except out military is poorly led and in rapid decline. other than that we're tremendous.

How many people think that the weather is something that is 100 percent natural and a function of the "weather gods"?

What if I told you that there is technology currently in use to control various aspects of weather along with other aspects that we think of as nature?

Oh Raise , that is foolish, you need help , you are retarded......NO YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT but thanks to me you are about to be LESS ignorant:clap

Lets just say that this NASA concoction  is a toy in the grand scheme of things but it does give you a tangible example that this is not science fiction......Ill share more powerful stuff in time, (actually I already did a while back when I told you about the Mayotte Waves)  but here is just a primer in case you want to research on your own

1 hour ago, RaiseThese said:
RT = Brainless Fukk with NOTHING Except Mindless Memes that the RW shits down his throat...

RT? What a Pathetic Fukk...

All he does is greedily suck out the shit from Trump's ass--then, he comes here to Parrot those Mouthshits...

RT = Brainless Fukk with NOTHING Except Mindless Memes that the RW shits down his throat...

RT? What a Pathetic Fukk...

All he does is greedily suck out the shit from Trump's ass--then, he comes here to Parrot those Mouthshits...

3 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

How many people think that the weather is something that is 100 percent natural and a function of the "weather gods"?

What if I told you that there is technology currently in use to control various aspects of weather along with other aspects that we think of as nature?

Oh Raise , that is foolish, you need help , you are retarded......NO YOU ARE JUST IGNORANT but thanks to me you are about to be LESS ignorant:clap

Lets just say that this NASA concoction  is a toy in the grand scheme of things but it does give you a tangible example that this is not science fiction......Ill share more powerful stuff in time, (actually I already did a while back when I told you about the Mayotte Waves)  but here is just a primer in case you want to research on your own

Phew, you sure have a lot on your mind. :laugh

32 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Tucker is a pretty good troll....:clap

Wow!

A RW Idiot Tweet from 5 Months Ago???

Is your Mouthshit Parrot material really wearing that thin?

Recycling Mouthshits from February???

Since you are so CURRENT, is there anything new on the Lincoln Assassination?

Recycling Tucker Mouthshits from February?

What a Pathetic Fukk...

Captured on surveillance video waving a Donald Trump flag near the dais of the U.S. Senate Chamber on Jan. 6th, Florida man Paul Hodgkins received an 8-month prison term on Monday. Hodgkins, 38, is the first person on the U.S. Capitol breach docket to be sentenced for committing a felony, and prosecutors argued a stiff sentence was necessary to keep others from engaging in acts of “domestic terrorism.”

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy