Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You appeal to authority to Q exactly like the libtards appeal to authority to Fauci.

And both sides are fucking idiots for it.

, Q is a source of information... Q hasnt posted since Dec2o2o..

before you start with the foolish comments perpahs a little research would be in order MonkeyRunner.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

You'll take his word for it and won't believe anyone who actually knows how TCP/IP, TLS, MITM attacks, etc. work.

Yes, yes ,yes you told us many time that you are a genius. Without a doubt you know more than me about coding,,,,Happy?

Again just like your foolishness with the placesetting, there are alternate answers and 2 people can be completely right about different perspectives of an event/situation...you can be a coding genius and Mike can have legit info.

PS.....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

8 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Yes, yes ,yes you told us many time that you are a genius. Without a doubt you know more than me about coding,,,,Happy?

Again just like your foolishness with the placesetting, there are alternate answers and 2 people can be completely right about different perspectives of an event/situation...you can be a coding genius and Mike can have legit info.

PS.....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming.

There are plenty of people who know that stuff as well as I do.

But you'll still buy the story of a former drug addict who makes pillows over anyone who does know it instead.

I'm not the one claiming that the knives were a message, genius.  Their placement was not "unnatural" as you claimed and as I demonstrated.  And it's simply further proof that you would rather believe bullshit without proof than reality layed out right in front of your face.

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

What evidence do you have to support this claim about Patriot Mike?

You did say you double and tripled checked before making claims right?

The evidence that he's never once provided verifiable evidence.

I'd hate to see you on a fucking jury.  Jesus Christ.

I'd feel sorry for that poor guy or community.

The evidence that he's never once provided verifiable evidence.

I'd hate to see you on a fucking jury.  Jesus Christ.

Oh yeah?

Maybe the truth is that YOU have never bothered to look for it and are just parroting what YOUR gods are telling you.:bulb

I too was once a know it all Dilettente so I think there MAY be hope for you as well.....I havent given up on Joey, I havent given up on MikeyDoom and for NOW I wont give up on you.

Ted likely thinks its foolish but I figure you are tenacious and once you realize the REAL TRUTH you will spread it with the same tenacity that you spread your  Dilettante knowledge with.

Yeah.  Make sure you consult with a stiff to see if you're on the right track.

How do you know how much research I've done.  You can't differentiate between fact and fiction much less verifiable evidence and bullshit numbers on a spreadsheet.

Until someone has access to the actual ballots, all of this shit is pure bullshit.  And buy every inch of it and shove it in your mouth as fast as you can.

Yeah.  Make sure you consult with a stiff to see if you're on the right track.

How do you know how much research I've done.  You can't differentiate between fact and fiction much less verifiable evidence and bullshit numbers on a spreadsheet.

Okay pal,,,,Ill catch up with you tomorrow....keep reading and keep learning

and remember that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Okay pal,,,,Ill catch up with you tomorrow....keep reading and keep learning

and remember that NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT IS COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're not teaching anything to anyone other than how brainwashed someone can possibly be.

You don't have ANY interest in getting to the truth or you'd be answering my questions about TCP/IP data packets.

You're a total fool and all you do is embarrass yourself.

8 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

You're not teaching anything to anyone other than how brainwashed someone can possibly be.

You don't have ANY interest in getting to the truth or you'd be answering my questions about TCP/IP data packets.

You're a total fool and all you do is embarrass yourself.

Being arrogant  aint gonna change the facts pal......THEY HAVE IT ALL and NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT is COMING

Im glad you are a code expert and can make a living doing it, congrats! As far as im concerned the TCP and IP can be TP to wipe my ass  and an IPA to quench my thirst

I dont need to know how a Baker makes a cake ....all I need to know is if it tastes good or not....that first serving of cake Mike served  up yesterday  tastes reallllllllll good to me.   Im going in for seconds later today and will save a slice for you.

?

Pro tip........Listen more and blather less and you will become even smarter.

Stay tuned and enjoy the show, you will be pleased with  how this movie ends!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

Being arrogant  aint gonna change the facts pal......THEY HAVE IT ALL and NOTHING CAN STOP WHAT is COMING

Im glad you are a code expert and can make a living doing it, congrats! As far as im concerned the TCP and IP can be TP to wipe my ass  and an IPA to quench my thirst

I dont need to know how a Baker makes a cake ....all I need to know is if it tastes good or not....that first serving of cake Mike served  up yesterday  tastes reallllllllll good to me.   Im going in for seconds later today and will save a slice for you.

?

Pro tip........Listen more and blather less and you will become even smarter.

Stay tuned and enjoy the show, you will be pleased with  how this movie ends!!!!!!!!!!

Not one word in even the conservative sites/channels about his raise. Another over hyped flop?

3 hours ago, mikeman said:

Not one word in even the conservative sites/channels about his raise. Another over hyped flop?

Shocking!!! Raise hypes up some nonsense and nothing happens for the 873rd time in a row. 

Cracky MikeL running another scam and clowns like raise eat it up like a fresh can of potted meat in a homeless shelter. 

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy