Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

Ha, good one pal, I aint going through all that now with you:cheers

But you are free to LITFU in this thread as my posts were very detailed....

You must really consider yourself to be important , only the most ridiculous of your claims are memorable. Anything new on the dirty presidential limo theory. :mutley

1 minute ago, mikeman said:

You must really consider yourself to be important , only the most ridiculous of your claims are memorable. Anything new on the dirty presidential limo theory. :mutley

Im only as important as those asking me questions:bulb

Yes again I get that YOUR ignorance AND arrogance contribute to the ridiculous sounding nature of my claims and again I promise no hard feelings when we see how right I have been time and time and time again

Just now, RaiseThese said:

Im only as important as those asking me questions:bulb

Yes again I get that YOUR ignorance AND arrogance contribute to the ridiculous sounding nature of my claims and again I promise no hard feelings when we see how right I have been time and time and time again

You said the secret service was deliberately driving biden around in a dirty car, those are your claims, that and letting weeds grow on the white house lawn.

I'll be honest, I dont think you've been right on anything for months.

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Didn’t you say she was thrown in van and then was wearing an ankle tracker and was later replaced with a stunt double ??

So there is NO confusion as to MY opinion vs me just posting up ideas from others. I know you get a kick lying about me, but surely you get that Raise posts info and ideas for  people to  draw their own conclusions from .......Unless he specifically makes a claim of course.

This is my position on Hilary as of today regarding the 911 event in question.

Hillary was tossed into a van like a side of beef....was she arrested?...dont know, no evidence of such...but it is pretty funny if you watch her and the agents carefully ......here is a laugh for you

When "Hillary" came out of her daughters apt a few hours later looking all chipper, that WAS NOT Hillary

Was Hillary EVER wearing an ankle braclet, I dont have a super strong opinion BUT it would not surprise me based on what I have seen

Hope that clears up Raises position for you.

6 minutes ago, mikeman said:

You said the secret service was deliberately driving biden around in a dirty car, those are your claims, that and letting weeds grow on the white house lawn.

Well you being honest would be a good start pal.

Of course I havent been right in your eyes as you go out of your way to dismiss anything I post that you didnt already believe in to begin with......I get it , I post things that FOX  and your other MSM sources dont cover, many times I might be the ONLY person who has said such and such.

I m  amazed that you still follow me everyday and make so many replies, its kinda weird really as when I find a source who is never right I prefer to cut them :dunno

AS far as the dirty cars and unkept grass I posted evidence of both happening. Not sure what more I can do? If you dont trust your own eyes you sure as fk aint gonna trust mine.

29 minutes ago, mikeman said:

He certainly hasn't been right once in the last few days.

He sees what he wants to see and anything that contradicts it, he does all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to continue to justify it.  It's the epitome of a brainwashed mind.

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He sees what he wants to see and anything that contradicts it, he does all kinds of mental gymnastics to try to continue to justify it.  It's the epitome of a brainwashed mind.

It is VERY clear you are talking about yourself here pal.

Keep following though and you will learn a thing or 3...you may have to drop your ego level a notch or 2 but I know you can do it.

Like I told Mikey Doom I talk about things that YOUR MSM gods havent been beating into your heads, you think just because you dont fall for the tricks of the Left MSM , that the MSM on the right havent been lying to you as well. I mean for fucks sake you honestly think Snowden should be pardoned ........yikes!!!

Its okay, no hard feelings, if it make you feel better to refer to me as brainwashed or crazy for NOT conforming to your personal MATRIX , fair enough

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

These are the main events to be revealed in the not too distant future, One or all three are coming soon.

1. Space Force and the stolen election data that they ALREADY have

2. Devolution, when you realize that its happeing

3. The Law of War , when you realize that we are operating under it right now.

When these things get revealed people will be looking to me first to find out what is REALLY going on in the world, and unless they take me away by then , LIKE TRUMP I wont turn my back on you all.

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming!!!!!!!!!

38 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

He certainly hasn't been right once in the last few days.

He’s 0 for the last few years on his predictions. But I’m sure it’s all coming soon and nothing can stop it. 

13 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

He’s 0 for the last few years on his predictions. But I’m sure it’s all coming soon and nothing can stop it. 

May as well tell you as well since you are a LIB MSM sheep despite your deluded claims to the contrary.

These are the main events to be revealed in the not too distant future, One or all three are coming soon.

When these things get revealed people will be looking to me first to find out what is REALLY going on in the world, and unless they take me away by then , LIKE TRUMP I wont turn my back on you all.

PS  Wait until you learn what is behind the MotherLoad

This post was subject to massive forum slide as KnowitAllMonkey had to let us know how he is a coder.... so somehow that means that Mike Lindell cant have the info he says he does....what a stretch right?

Again here is one hell of a coincindence about the info Mike says he has and a Q post from EXACTLY three years ago, post is from StormyPatriotJoe, the Q drop is on right #1839 from 6/10/2018

packets.png

10 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

How does the pillow scam symposium tie in?? If they have the proof the election was stolen like Cracky Mike is saying , that should definitely lead to space force devolution and the law of war !! Trump returns to the White House this week !!! Nothing can stop what’s coming !!!

I will say for a kid with a nice bank account, you sure do enjoy flaunting your ignorance.......

quite amazing really:scratch

Whatever Mike reveals does not change what is already happening, consider it a bonus to raise public awareness if you will.

SpaceForce ALREADY has all the information of the cyber portion of stolen election..... that infomation was the proof needed in order to start the Devolution Process last year......

The Law of War is the rulebook in play.

At least you do realize that

Nothing Can Stop What is Coming

The good news is that you will enjoy how this movie plays out.

7 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

So there is NO confusion as to MY opinion vs me just posting up ideas from others. I know you get a kick lying about me, but surely you get that Raise posts info and ideas for  people to  draw their own conclusions from .......Unless he specifically makes a claim of course.

This is my position on Hilary as of today regarding the 911 event in question.

Hillary was tossed into a van like a side of beef....was she arrested?...dont know, no evidence of such...but it is pretty funny if you watch her and the agents carefully ......here is a laugh for you

When "Hillary" came out of her daughters apt a few hours later looking all chipper, that WAS NOT Hillary

Was Hillary EVER wearing an ankle braclet, I dont have a super strong opinion BUT it would not surprise me based on what I have seen

Hope that clears up Raises position for you.

She was dehydrated and likely got an IV, that perks you up immediately. Same thing happened with my mom in her declining years, she'd go to the ER looking like death is near and after an IV would be out 4 hrs later smiling and  saying she feels pretty good.

This post was subject to massive forum slide as KnowitAllMonkey had to let us know how he is a coder.... so somehow that means that Mike Lindell cant have the info he says he does....what a stretch right?

Again here is one hell of a coincindence about the info Mike says he has and a Q post from EXACTLY three years ago, post is from StormyPatriotJoe, the Q drop is on right #1839 from 6/10/2018

packets.png

LMAO.  You clearly have no idea what any of that means.  If Mike Lindell could crack TLS encryption, he'd be the greatest hacker the planet has ever seen and would have access to every single secure website on the planet.  That means every bank account, every top secret server for every government in the world, every business database, every energy grid, etc.

That's not far-fetched at all because you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about as usual.  You don't have a single clue what any of the things stated in that stupid post actually mean.  And you believe life is like a movie script that Q writes for you with zero ability to think critically for yourself.

May as well tell you as well since you are a LIB MSM sheep despite your deluded claims to the contrary.

PS  Wait until you learn what is behind the MotherLoad

Wow...

You really relish being a Piece of shit (Mouthshit-spewing IMBECILE, completely unworthy of any respect and lower that the feces-slurping slime at the bottom of a sewer) with no thoughts beyond spewing the latest Tinfoil Hat Mouthshits?

At least, you own that WELL-DESERVED Reputation...

The only thing "coming" that "can't be Stopped" is your Pathetic Mouthshit Parrot ASS from Spewing the next Mouthshit...

4 hours ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

LMAO.  You clearly have no idea what any of that means.  If Mike Lindell could crack TLS encryption, he'd be the greatest hacker the planet has ever seen and would have access to every single secure website on the planet.  That means every bank account, every top secret server for every government in the world, every business database, every energy grid, etc.

That's not far-fetched at all because you have absolutely no fucking clue what you're talking about as usual.  You don't have a single clue what any of the things stated in that stupid post actually mean.  And you believe life is like a movie script that Q writes for you with zero ability to think critically for yourself.

Excpept that is not what that graphic says pal read again:bulb It clearly says IF Mike could do it then we would ALL then we have a major problem with anyone using the internet.......I dont claim to be a code expert but I can read the graphic.....you are too much Monkey

Dilettante Monkey cant even read and is making a strawman arguement.....lol

Keep reading and keep learning sir

Go get the 5milly

6 hours ago, mikeman said:

She was dehydrated and likely got an IV, that perks you up immediately. Same thing happened with my mom in her declining years, she'd go to the ER looking like death is near and after an IV would be out 4 hrs later smiling and  saying she feels pretty good.

Cool story about you mom bro.....still wasnt Hillary:bulbthat came out of apartment.

2 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Cool story about you mom bro.....still wasnt Hillary:bulbthat came out of apartment.

You really relish being a Piece of shit (Mouthshit-spewing IMBECILE, completely unworthy of any respect and lower that the feces-slurping slime at the bottom of a sewer) with no thoughts beyond spewing the latest Tinfoil Hat Mouthshits?

At least, you own that WELL-DESERVED Reputation...

The only thing "coming" that "can't be Stopped" is your Pathetic Mouthshit Parrot ASS from Spewing the next Mouthshit...

18 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Excpept that is not what that graphic says pal read again:bulb It clearly says IF Mike could do it then we would ALL then we have a major problem with anyone using the internet.......I dont claim to be a code expert but I can read the graphic.....you are too much Monkey

Dilettante Monkey cant even read and is making a strawman arguement.....lol

Keep reading and keep learning sir

Go get the 5milly

JFC.  You are stupid.   They listed the only ways that he could possibly have the data, dipshit.

And NONE of them are in the realm of possibility.

You have absolutely no clue what you're reading.

But keep telling me I'm the one that doesn't understand what they're saying when you thought a packet meant a stack of fucking papers.  LOL.

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy