Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy

RaiseThese

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What is TLS or a MITM attack, genius?

Do you have any fucking clue what you posted?  JFC.

LOL ,

Raise you must have compassion for the handicapped........:laughSay something nice to him......

You are a great asset to TGF Monkey.... I hope Hoffa is giving you a toke to post here cuz you are worth it!!!

I commmend you on your deep extensisve knowlege of EVERYTHING( maybe you could work on reading comprehension but thats up to you)

....keep up the great work sir!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, joeybagadonuts said:

Coming from the dumbest motherfucker on the site not named Brock :mutley

I know better my little Silver Spoon Dunce, this is simply your way of thanking me,  while keeping your cover for the board.......(you got most of them fooled pretty good)

I been schooling you for over a year and you been following me like a little puppy dog trying to catch those nuggets of truth I keep dropping for you.

Stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Dont know anything about lizard people but who really knows?   Besides the shadow that is?

What you think Hillary shrunk a tad and Bill is wearing taller lifts these days?

Are we sure that's hillary on the left one(it looks like a younger woman)?  looks like she's wearing heels in the other one, although the height diff does look like a lot. We'd take you more seriously if you weren't certifiably crazy you know. you still think biden has "young" hands and is therefore an imposter?

7 minutes ago, mikeman said:

Are we sure that's hillary on the left one(it looks like a younger woman)?  looks like she's wearing heels in the other one, although the height diff does look like a lot. We'd take you more seriously if you weren't certifiably crazy you know. you still think biden has "young" hands and is therefore an imposter?

You talking Joe BIDAN with the young hands right?

As far as Hillary? you can LITFU pretty easily , innaugration day 2021, both of them BTW

I get that you think Im crazy, people that have been subect to years of brainwashing often refer to those trying to wake  them as such.....there will be no hard feelings when you realize how right I am about a multitude of things.

crazy-and-awakea.jpg

1 minute ago, RaiseThese said:

As far as Hillary? you can LITFU pretty easily , innaugration day 2021, both of them BTW

I get that you think Im crazy, people that have been subect to years of brainwashing often refer to those trying to wake  them as such.....there will be no hard feelings when you realize how right I am about a multitude of things.

crazy-and-awakea.jpg

What's Litfu stand for.

4 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

crazy-and-awakea.jpg

Yeah.  Take it as a compliment that you're called crazy from both sides.  It's not that you're crazy.  Everyone else is.  LOL.

It's "cultural conditioning" like there's "systemic racism".

You and the left are two peas in a pod.  Same exact brainwashing and conditioning.

10 minutes ago, mikeman said:

So you really think almost everyone in high govt positions are imposters huh?

Do you really think if someone put in an imposter they'd miss something as simple as height? :lol

Not sure why you like to put words in my mouth BUT at least Im excited to realize that your mind has expanded enough to type the words........

Maybe the correct question to ask on your 2nd question is......Do THEY really care what we might think...especially as THEIR media can cover for pretty much everything they say and do:bulb

Look how easily everyone accepted the Inauguration day lies that I have detailed.....few care and they are silenced, censored  or mocked for revealing truth to the masses

18 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

Yeah.  Take it as a compliment that you're called crazy from both sides.  It's not that you're crazy.  Everyone else is.  LOL.

It's "cultural conditioning" like there's "systemic racism".

You and the left are two peas in a pod.  Same exact brainwashing and conditioning.

What I find amusing is that around 2 years ago I had minimal political opinions, and went along with the majority of what MSM and our LEADERS said was true....not that I trusted them , just had no idea HOW much lying and pure evil was going on.

I guess most people LEFT OR RIGHT would have said I was normal

Yet now that I have learned things and share them they both think im crazy....the left because I realize how full of shit their side is and the right because THEY are still having a hard time accepting other truths that I have come upon.

Fellas think that watching FOX or Newsmax makes them smarter than the left are partially correct , but they are still controlled.

But MONKEY knows everything, thank god we have him on TGF!!!!

13 minutes ago, RaiseThese said:

Not sure why you like to put words in my mouth BUT at least Im excited to realize that your mind has expanded enough to type the words........

Maybe the correct question to ask on your 2nd question is......Do THEY really care what we might think...especially as THEIR media can cover for pretty much everything they say and do:bulb

Look how easily everyone accepted the Inauguration day lies that I have detailed.....few care and they are silenced, censored  or mocked for revealing truth to the masses

I dont recall the major events on inauggeration day - was that the blockbuster claim that some of the typical  ceremonies weren't followed?

Just now, mikeman said:

I dont recall the major events on inauggeration day - was that the blockbuster claim that some of the typical  ceremonies weren't followed?

Ha, good one pal, I aint going through all that now with you:cheers

But you are free to LITFU in this thread as my posts were very detailed....

• RaiseThese changed the title to What I find hilarious is people bitched about me talking politics, Im gone for 6 months and its more political than ever
  • Jimmy Hoffa changed the title to Raise's Revelations.....The Best is Yet to Come....Nothing Can Stop What is Coming Legacy