Elon!

PatrickBateman

17 hours ago, HinesWard86 said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Just promise us you won't try to fuck your dog after this you saucy chimp fucker

You're a fucking idiot. When you can't win an argument, you make shit up.

First calling me a groomer and now stating that Monkey fucks his dog.

Stick to fake war hero stories and living in the slums of Tampa you untalented broke dick liberal twat.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, PLB said:

You're a fucking idiot. When you can't win an argument, you make shit up.

First calling me a groomer and now stating that Monkey fucks his dog.

Stick to fake war hero stories and living in the slums of Tampa you untalented broke dick liberal twat.

Just a sillly LIB that would be better off on the receiving end of a hollow point........

Pencil pushing, Coffee making traitor .

One man's opinion....I think he make some good points

Lot of people are already declaring "nothingburger."

No. That's not what happened.

What happened tonight is laying the groundwork for what's to come. Let's enumerate how the narrative has now shifted:

1. Election interference happened and it involved members of the Government, up-to and including Biden himself. It's not a "conspiracy theory" any more. It was a genuine conspiracy and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fraud.

2. Both Democrats and Republicans are involved. Meaning: this isn't a partisan issue (though it's clear Democrats shoulder most of the blame). This is, at its core, an election integrity issue.

3. Jack's personal email was revealed, and it's very strange. Perhaps this was done intentionally to get the typical water-carriers to start shrieking about >muh debunked Pizzagate until they're blue in the face, and keep them away from more important realizations (KEK 😂😂).

4. We were left with the distinct impression that there's much more to the case that will be revealed over the coming days. People need time to process information. The Zeitgeist needs time to shift. Why?

5. Raland vs. Adams. Oh gee, the obscure Supreme Court wildcard everyone seemingly forgot about.

The core argument in the case is that election issues abounded and a Constitutional right appealing for time to investigate these issues was fundamentally denied. Unlike other cases, only 4 SC judges have to agree to this premise in conference for the case to win.

Suddenly it's much harder for those SC judges to disagree with Raland's premise, when the CEO of a major American tech company is releasing materials implicating government officials (and possibly even Biden himself) in Election interference. Elon's brought receipts, and now perhaps you'll understand why this former Electric Car environmental darling has Journos gnashing their teeth and fleeing to Mastodon (hint hint - he has their unencrypted DMs and a willingness to publish communications when legally required to do so - ie, when the law has been broken. Otherwise, Twitter, his huge investment, would be complicit in those crimes, and regardless of what you think of him on matters of free speech, you have to admit, he is trying to do things to the letter of the law).

So my thesis is that Elon's info-dump was timed like this on purpose. There's one more conference day (the 9th) before an extended Christmas recess for the court, so by starting now, and seeding info over the next few days (odd he started on a Friday night, right? UNLESS the big drops start landing on Sunday/Monday, and then start to dominate the news cycle) - this gives the pretext for the court to agree with Brunson's case.

And if Brunson succeeds... I don't know how else to put this... that's pretty much the end of the Biden administration's mandate to rule.

It will be HELL for Biden - and one that I imagine might destroy his last remaining son in the process. But this is the evil wager PedoJoe made, through a lifetime of corrupt criminal choices. Chickens always come home to roost, and what's done in the darkness always comes to light.

I won't speculate further than that, but the fact that we're not seeing politicians and MSM journalists fleeing the country already proves they're too stupid to see the play - and be that by design or providence, it's just as well. There's too many moving parts. 99% of the populace can't even fathom this as a possibility right now.

But it's like a... a modified chess board. I'm seeing the landscape change and pieces moving into position.

Could I be wrong? Sure.

But I doubt it.

Let's see what unfolds next!

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

ZERO.   This is why the "right" will keep losing elections.  Talk about policy, ideas, and how you're going to better the country.  All they talk about is Trans this and Libs that.  They have a big fat nothing to run on!  LOL:clap

What does this have to do with elon or twitter?

2 hours ago, mikeman said:

What does this have to do with elon or twitter?

Because the "right" is using this big nothing to continue to talk about a stupid laptop, the same way they talked about Hillary's e-mails.  But, but, her e-mails...

The "right" should be coming up with solutions to issues instead of focusing on this nonsense and talking about Trans this and Libs that!  

Bunch of numbskulls!  Get used to losing! :clap

4 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Because the "right" is using this big nothing to continue to talk about a stupid laptop, the same way they talked about Hillary's e-mails.  But, but, her e-mails...

The "right" should be coming up with solutions to issues instead of focusing on this nonsense and talking about Trans this and Libs that!  

So it was fine and dandy for the "left" to invent fake bs conspiracies against Trump for 4 years and talked about next to nothing other than Trump and a plan to kill fossil fuels and force everybody to buy EV, but when the "right" has plenty of evidence that our current president meddled in foreign affairs to profit and should be impeached and in jail over it the "right" just needs to shut up and talk about what they would do differently?

18 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

You mean the same way libtards like you obsess over Elon Musk and Trump?

Let us know the first day that your beloved CNN doesn't talk about Donald Trump.

We have a sitting President who is obviously corrupt as fuck and nothing is being done about it while you libtards are still crying about Trump and cheering on the imprisonment of people who walked into the Capitol building.

Apparently "losing" is gaining control of the House.

4 hours ago, RaiseThese said:

One man's opinion....I think he make some good points

Lot of people are already declaring "nothingburger."

No. That's not what happened.

What happened tonight is laying the groundwork for what's to come. Let's enumerate how the narrative has now shifted:

1. Election interference happened and it involved members of the Government, up-to and including Biden himself. It's not a "conspiracy theory" any more. It was a genuine conspiracy and anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fraud.

2. Both Democrats and Republicans are involved. Meaning: this isn't a partisan issue (though it's clear Democrats shoulder most of the blame). This is, at its core, an election integrity issue.

3. Jack's personal email was revealed, and it's very strange. Perhaps this was done intentionally to get the typical water-carriers to start shrieking about >muh debunked Pizzagate until they're blue in the face, and keep them away from more important realizations (KEK 😂😂).

4. We were left with the distinct impression that there's much more to the case that will be revealed over the coming days. People need time to process information. The Zeitgeist needs time to shift. Why?

5. Raland vs. Adams. Oh gee, the obscure Supreme Court wildcard everyone seemingly forgot about.

The core argument in the case is that election issues abounded and a Constitutional right appealing for time to investigate these issues was fundamentally denied. Unlike other cases, only 4 SC judges have to agree to this premise in conference for the case to win.

Suddenly it's much harder for those SC judges to disagree with Raland's premise, when the CEO of a major American tech company is releasing materials implicating government officials (and possibly even Biden himself) in Election interference. Elon's brought receipts, and now perhaps you'll understand why this former Electric Car environmental darling has Journos gnashing their teeth and fleeing to Mastodon (hint hint - he has their unencrypted DMs and a willingness to publish communications when legally required to do so - ie, when the law has been broken. Otherwise, Twitter, his huge investment, would be complicit in those crimes, and regardless of what you think of him on matters of free speech, you have to admit, he is trying to do things to the letter of the law).

So my thesis is that Elon's info-dump was timed like this on purpose. There's one more conference day (the 9th) before an extended Christmas recess for the court, so by starting now, and seeding info over the next few days (odd he started on a Friday night, right? UNLESS the big drops start landing on Sunday/Monday, and then start to dominate the news cycle) - this gives the pretext for the court to agree with Brunson's case.

And if Brunson succeeds... I don't know how else to put this... that's pretty much the end of the Biden administration's mandate to rule.

It will be HELL for Biden - and one that I imagine might destroy his last remaining son in the process. But this is the evil wager PedoJoe made, through a lifetime of corrupt criminal choices. Chickens always come home to roost, and what's done in the darkness always comes to light.

I won't speculate further than that, but the fact that we're not seeing politicians and MSM journalists fleeing the country already proves they're too stupid to see the play - and be that by design or providence, it's just as well. There's too many moving parts. 99% of the populace can't even fathom this as a possibility right now.

But it's like a... a modified chess board. I'm seeing the landscape change and pieces moving into position.

Could I be wrong? Sure.

But I doubt it.

Let's see what unfolds next!

Meth, not even once , kids!!!!

2 hours ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

So it was fine and dandy for the "left" to invent fake bs conspiracies against Trump for 4 years and talked about next to nothing other than Trump and a plan to kill fossil fuels and force everybody to buy EV, but when the "right" has plenty of evidence that our current president meddled in foreign affairs to profit and should be impeached and in jail over it the "right" just needs to shut up and talk about what they would do differently?

Antisemite Gmcarroll33 is full blown bonkers.

I suppose its a left wing conspiracy that Trump hired a puppet of Putin's to be his campaign manager. Paul Manafort was his name. Felon Manafort did the job for free and was give internal polling data to pass on to Putin with specific instructions of which voters to target.

"Bigrunner that was all a democratic hoax. There's zero evidence any of that happened". Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 

P.S. Paul Manafort was subquently arrested and imprisoned only to be pardoned by the boss of the criminal cartel. 

8 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Antisemite Gmcarroll33 is full blown bonkers.

I suppose its a left wing conspiracy that Trump hired a puppet of Putin's to be his campaign manager. Paul Manafort was his name. Felon Manafort did the job for free and was give internal polling data to pass on to Putin with specific instructions of which voters to target.

"Bigrunner that was all a democratic hoax. There's zero evidence any of that happened". Antisemitic Gmcarroll33 

P.S. Paul Manafort was subquently arrested and imprisoned only to be pardoned by the boss of the criminal cartel. 

OneFooter you still believe Trump won bc of Russians?  Dear lord you’re so far gone it’s sad.

Where are the Nazis?  You’re like Leo in Shutter Island when the psychiatrist exposes to him that he’s insane and asks him “where are the Nazis and all their medical experiments.”

3 hours ago, KingRevolver said:

Mexican-jokes.jpg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=119d3e9

9 minutes ago, KingRevolver said:

Kushner got $2 Billion from the Saudis.  Why?

MAGAtards:  Who cares?!  We want to know about a laptop and Hillary e-mails.

:deemer:deemer

These people are funny.  No red wave, so they're at home sulking and hoping Musk saves them.  I'm dying over here!

So actually think after the 17 investigations of Trump that Kushner, who has been in business far before Trump was in office, is being allowed to skate for his deal with the Saudis while Hunter Biden, who is a renowned crackhead and prostitution consumer, isn’t being allowed to skate for his deals with Ukraine and China.

LOL.

You’re winning so much that all I see you doing is crying.

1 hour ago, Gmcarroll33 said:

OneFooter you still believe Trump won bc of Russians?  Dear lord you’re so far gone it’s sad.

Where are the Nazis?  You’re like Leo in Shutter Island when the psychiatrist exposes to him that he’s insane and asks him “where are the Nazis and all their medical experiments.”

Combination of that and an unprecedented announcement by the FBI chief, 10 days prior to election day, that an investigation has been opened into Hillary's E-mails. That was fatal.

Simple question, how many government witnesses and whistle blowers that testified that Trump was blackmailing Ukraine that led to him being impeached. 

Now you say Joe Biden has also blackmailed Ukraine and should be impeached.  Question how many government witnesses and whistle blowers are there against Joe Biden?:laugh

3 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Combination of that and an unprecedented announcement by the FBI chief, 10 days prior to election day, that an investigation has been opened into Hillary's E-mails. That was fatal.

Simple question, how many government witnesses and whistle blowers that testified that Trump was blackmailing Ukraine that led to him being impeached. 

Now you say Joe Biden has also blackmailed Ukraine and should be impeached.  Question how many government witnesses and whistle blowers are there against Joe Biden?:laugh

Who needs any?  All the evidence from emails and phone calls with Biden the Big Guy on them are right there.