Elon!

PatrickBateman

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

So you lie about someone and then accuse the other of lying.

LMAO.

You think you're a lot more intelligent than you are.

A good reason you live in a slum and I'm a millionaire.

All you have is this claim that you're a millionaire. It's really sad that this is all you seem to care about and how you measure your success and happiness in life. You saucy chimp fucker

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

All you have is this claim that you're a millionaire. It's really sad that this is all you seem to care about and how you measure your success and happiness in life. You saucy chimp fucker

I see.  I guess rooting for failure in others is what makes people happy.

Teach me the path, simpleton!

LMAO.

11 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

When it comes to QAnon it's like the bridge builder/dick sucker joke:

"Build 1000 bridges and suck 1 dick, you're not a bridge builder, you're a dick sucker"

Sorry that you're a QAnon dick sucker

Backed into a losing corner yet again by MF, your painted claws show, sad. 

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Maybe so, but what part of this is a success right now? He massively overpaid for a company with major flaws and has already made dozens of unforced errors

massively overpaid?  It might appear so to you, but how do you even know?  Have you seen their books?  

1 minute ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

And why do you care? 

Here's the real answer:  Because you WANT to see it fail since free speech is a threat to your ideology.

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey, speaking of libertarians, did you read about how bears ruined what was going to be a libertarian utopia in NH?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/21534416/free-state-project-new-hampshire-libertarians-matthew-hongoltz-hetling

Libertarianism is such a failed ideology that clever bears can ruin their towns

6 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Hey, speaking of libertarians, did you read about how bears ruined what was going to be a libertarian utopia in NH?

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/21534416/free-state-project-new-hampshire-libertarians-matthew-hongoltz-hetling

Libertarianism is such a failed ideology that clever bears can ruin their towns

Ahh, yes.  An experimental town in a non-libertarian state and country means libertarianism is a failure.

Yet, since every single communist nation has failed and/or abused human rights to no end, that means communism was just "done wrong" and we're gonna do it right here!

LMAO.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Ahh, yes.  An experimental town in a non-libertarian country means libertarianism is a failure.

Yet, since every single communist state has failed and abused human rights to no end means communism was just "done wrong".

LMAO.

Never been a communist, just a label that I don't mind because it's funny to see dummies lose their mind over it. I'm a proponent of the Nordic Model if you want to actually read a book (or even an article)

As for libertarianism, there's a reason that no country could ever become libertarian. It falls apart under the most basic of problems (as highlighted by the article). Libertarianism is an ideology that sounds neat when you are a teenager or a young adult, but then you realize its flaws.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

Never been a communist, just a label that I don't mind because it's funny to see dummies lose their mind over it. I'm a proponent of the Nordic Model if you want to actually read a book (or even an article)

As for libertarianism, there's a reason that no country could ever become libertarian. It falls apart under the most basic of problems (as highlighted by the article). Libertarianism is an ideology that sounds neat when you are a teenager or a young adult, but then you realize its flaws.

You don't mind the label because you're a communist.

No country has adopted libertarianism because small-minded morons like you think it equates to anarchy and you're too stupid to know the difference.

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

Hey, I'll admit that I don't know much about corporate business. First thing I Googled. Everything I have read though says that he overpaid. If you can find something that says otherwise, I'll be happy to read it

You don't know much about it.  Yet, that doesn't stop from from making claims that you don't know anything about.

Quite the journalist.

Yeah, I don't think it's a complete failure... yet. 

But it's not looking good.  He complained about 'censorship' on the old Twitter and declared the age of freedom of speech, after purchasing (overpaying) Twitter, and becoming the World's Richest Babysitter!

He lets back in all the nutcases, like Kanye West, and then complains when advertisers start leaving and even starts calling them up on the phone, like, some sort of stalking fuck. LOL.

He's supposedly for freedom of speech, but not freedom of the market?  

He tries to get tough with Apple.

Apple then invites him to their headquarters.  Elon lifts his skirt for them, and he's still having to pay 30%.  Apple completely bitch-slapped him.

THEN he bans Kanye West!  HAHAHAHA.  Where's his freedom of speech, Elon?  And why can't Alex Jones be on the platform?  

Elon quickly realized that old Twitter had restrictions for a reason.  

So, he can either continue to have restrictions to try to keep whatever advertisers he has left and gain some back.  Or he can keep going down this 'freedom of speech' rabbit hole and go bankrupt!

But you can't have it both ways.  

OOPSIE!