Elon!

PatrickBateman

3 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I’m still trying to sort out what the left is mad about involving Twitter.  They said they were leaving, they didn’t.  Is it because they cannot control it anymore?  If Elon wants to piss away $44 bil, so what?  Our government pisses OUR money away every day. 

note to the simpletons - Ye doesn’t represent the majority, so save the drama.  

Honestly, most leftists I know aren't mad about Twitter. It's just funny to watch a billionaire that thinks he knows everything fail.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Honestly, most leftists I know aren't mad about Twitter. It's just funny to watch a billionaire that thinks he knows everything fail.

That's all you libtards do is root for failure.

Especially those far more successful than you.

Because it's easier to hope others fail than look at yourself and figure out why you're the one that failed.

3 hours ago, FairWarning said:

I’m still trying to sort out what the left is mad about involving Twitter.  They said they were leaving, they didn’t.  Is it because they cannot control it anymore?  If Elon wants to piss away $44 bil, so what?  Our government pisses OUR money away every day. 

note to the simpletons - Ye doesn’t represent the majority, so save the drama.  

Ye was a darling of the conservatives especially conservative media like Fox News.  A black man that had an ideology compatible to today's conservative is ideal for your party. So the conservatives tried to elevate the crazy black man. It's back firing.

To answer your other question,  Elon after buying Twitter immediately posted a conspiracy about Paul Pelosi being in a homosexual affair.  He went on to post an antisemitic trope followed by making a post telling all Americans to vote Republicon.  And you're wondering what the left is mad about. Blindness like this is a major problem in America that has to centuries of injustice. 

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That's all you libtards do is root for failure.

Especially those far more successful than you.

Because it's easier to hope others fail than look at yourself and figure out why you're the one that failed.

For such a "free thinker", you sure do like to generalize and fall into right-wing tropes quite often

6 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

What were you even trying to post, retard?

I have never followed QAnon, moron.

Keep lying though.  It's all you have..

Wait a second, does the self-proclaimed "coding expert" not know how to click a simple link? Or are you trying to deflect because you clicked on it and remember what you said? Would a screenshot suffice?

image.png

3 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Wait a second, does the self-proclaimed "coding expert" not know how to click a simple link? Or are you trying to deflect because you clicked on it and remember what you said? Would a screenshot suffice?

image.png

Oh, look.  The pseudo-journalist libtard doesn't understand the difference between someone saying that there is not "zero legitimacy" and following every part of QAnon.

That says a lot more about the libtard sheep (who can't disagree with any part of the communist agenda) than the person the libtard is calling a follower.

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Oh, look.  The pseudo-journalist libtard doesn't understand the difference between someone saying that there is not "zero legitimacy" and following every part of QAnon.

That says a lot more about the libtard sheep than the person the libtard is calling a follower.

So predictable that you would try to deflect like this. It would have been so easy for you to just not say anything in that thread. You didn't start the thread, and you weren't called out in it.

But you being you, you decide to chime in and eventually say you believe that there is SOME legitimacy in QAnon. 

I guess this fits HinesFraud's lying narrative too...

On 11/29/2021 at 6:46 PM, MonkeyF0cker said:

No, idiot.  This has nothing to do with me.

It has to do with your hero Lin Wood trying to rat out Flynn to the Q-tards like the scumbag I said he is.  All he's trying to do is destroy the right from within.  And that starts by dividing you retards that worship both Lin Wood and Michael Flynn.

Flynn was telling the truth.  Q is pure propaganda.  Everyone sane knows it.  Yet, you'll deny it to your grave while trying to decipher place settings at a dinner table.  This whole ordeal won't stop you from trying to continue to worship both of them when they clearly don't share the same beliefs.  Friends and people fighting for the same ideals don't release telephone recordings of each other publicly to stir controversy.  Period.

12 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ye was a darling of the conservatives especially conservative media like Fox News.  A black man that had an ideology compatible to today's conservative is ideal for your party. So the conservatives tried to elevate the crazy black man. It's back firing.

To answer your other question,  Elon after buying Twitter immediately posted a conspiracy about Paul Pelosi being in a homosexual affair.  He went on to post an antisemitic trope followed by making a post telling all Americans to vote Republicon.  And you're wondering what the left is mad about. Blindness like this is a major problem in America that has to centuries of injustice. 

LOL That's exactly what happened.  Faux News was praising him after the interview on Tucker.  

The poor conservatards don't have a very good batting average this year.  They keep missing. 

Their main star is still Trump, who's a criminal... yet they're for law and order?  Funny bunch.  LOL

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

So predictable that you would try to deflect like this. It would have been so easy for you to just not say anything in that thread. You didn't start the thread, and you weren't called out in it.

But you being you, you decide to chime in and eventually say you believe that there is SOME legitimacy in QAnon. 

Some legitimacy doesn't mean that someone is a follower, retard.

You're a fucking liar and a moron that takes your queues from the media without doing any investigations yourself.

You're a fucking sheep.  Quite the journalist mentality.  LMAO.

2 minutes ago, MonkeyF0cker said:

That says a lot more about the libtard sheep than the person the libtard is calling a follower.

When it comes to QAnon it's like the bridge builder/dick sucker joke:

"Build 1000 bridges and suck 1 dick, you're not a bridge builder, you're a dick sucker"

Sorry that you're a QAnon dick sucker

Just now, MonkeyF0cker said:

Some legitimacy doesn't mean that someone is a follower, retard.

You're a fucking liar and a moron.

You got caught in a lie right in here buddy. The eighth one I've caught you in, and I don't even have to try that hard. You think you know everything about everything and continually walk yourself into traps. I'm guessing you have a Chess ELO in the 1100s

The University of Wisconsin would be very proud of you

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

When it comes to QAnon it's like the bridge builder/dick sucker joke:

"Build 1000 bridges and suck 1 dick, you're not a bridge builder, you're a dick sucker"

Sorry that you're a QAnon dick sucker

What you're saying is that person isn't a bridge builder, you stupid fuck.

Why is it that every leftist here is a raging homophobe?  LMAO.

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

You got caught in a lie right in here buddy. The eighth one I've caught you in, and I don't even have to try that hard. You think you know everything about everything and continually walk yourself into traps. I'm guessing you have a Chess ELO in the 1100s

The University of Wisconsin would be very proud of you

So you lie about someone and then accuse the other of lying.

LMAO.

You think you're a lot more intelligent than you are.

A good reason you live in a slum and I'm a millionaire.

image.png

image.png

Right there in black and white.

You know it took me a while to come up with why you chose the name MonkeyF0cker, and I finally figured it out.

You desperately want to be seen as an intellectual (which is why you think you know everything and try to argue every little thing), but you know deep down that you aren't, so in order to make yourself feel better (and smarter!) you only fuck Simians. 

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

image.png

image.png

Right there in black and white.

You know it took me a while to come up with why you chose the name MonkeyF0cker, and I finally figured it out.

You desperately want to be seen as an intellectual (which is why you think you know everything and try to argue every little thing), but you know deep down that you aren't, so in order to make yourself feel better (and smarter!) you only fuck Simians. 

Oh, look.  The retard still doesn't understand that saying that something doesn't have "zero legitimacy" doesn't mean that someone is a follower of them.

LMAO.

Another homophobic leftist that doesn't understand mutual exclusivity.

Shocking.