Elon!

PatrickBateman

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Hey, I'll admit that I don't know much about corporate business. First thing I Googled. Everything I have read though says that he overpaid. If you can find something that says otherwise, I'll be happy to read it

I'm just guessing that Elon's team of lawyers did a little more research than a quick google search.  I could be wrong, though.

1 minute ago, KingRevolver said:

Yeah, I don't think it's a complete failure... yet. 

But it's not looking good.  He complained about 'censorship' on the old Twitter and declared the age of freedom of speech, after purchasing (overpaying) Twitter, and becoming the World's Richest Babysitter!

He lets back in all the nutcases, like Kanye West, and then complains when advertisers start leaving and even starts calling them up on the phone, like, some sort of stalking fuck. LOL.

He's supposedly for freedom of speech, but not freedom of the market?  

He tries to get tough with Apple.

Apple then invites him to their headquarters.  Elon lifts his skirt for them, and he's still having to pay 30%.  Apple completely bitch-slapped him.

THEN he bans Kanye West!  HAHAHAHA.  Where's his freedom of speech, Elon?  And why can't Alex Jones be on the platform?  

Elon quickly realized that old Twitter had restrictions for a reason.  

So, he can either continue to have restrictions to try to keep whatever advertisers he has left and gain some back.  Or he can keep going down this 'freedom of speech' rabbit hole and go bankrupt!

But you can't have it both ways.  

OOPSIE!

Tell us you don't understand freedom of speech without telling us you don't understand freedom of speech.

Is Musk still banning people for providing COVID data that goes against the established narrative?

56 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Honestly, most leftists I know aren't mad about Twitter. It's just funny to watch a billionaire that thinks he knows everything fail.

Most I know are pissed because he’s letting trump back or they can’t control the narrative anymore.  I kind of agree with you about people and wanting to fail.  Is he really failing though?  If he makes it work with a staff of 25%, what does that really say about the other 75%?  

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

Lmao, I don't hate you. You're entertaining. Film school dropout that only measures his success in terms of money. You are one of the stars in the menagerie of TGF

I was smart enough to know that college was a waste of money.

I was well ahead of the market.

Simple things like that are why I'm a millionaire and you're not.

47 minutes ago, Bigrunner said:

Ye was a darling of the conservatives especially conservative media like Fox News.  A black man that had an ideology compatible to today's conservative is ideal for your party. So the conservatives tried to elevate the crazy black man. It's back firing.

To answer your other question,  Elon after buying Twitter immediately posted a conspiracy about Paul Pelosi being in a homosexual affair.  He went on to post an antisemitic trope followed by making a post telling all Americans to vote Republicon.  And you're wondering what the left is mad about. Blindness like this is a major problem in America that has to centuries of injustice. 

Ye is a fav of the MAGAers, I don’t get it.  He adds nothing outside of being black to the cause.  

The Pelosi deal, it surely got covered up fast. Remember when it broke?  It was classified as a far right extremist.   It’s similar to other coverups like the Pelosi DUI this summer, and the Smollett case.  Were those far right conspiracies?  They sure were if the media had their way.  

2 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Probably so! Like I said, if you can find anything that says he underpaid or got a steal I'd be happy to see it. Everything I've read has said that he overpaid.

all I wanted to point out was that it was way premature to consider this a failure.  I don't want a homework assignment so I will pass.

3 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Ye is a fav of the MAGAers, I don’t get it.  He adds nothing outside of being black to the cause.  

The Pelosi deal, it surely got covered up fast. Remember when it broke?  It was classified as a far right extremist.   It’s similar to other coverups like the Pelosi DUI this summer, and the Smollett case.  Were those far right conspiracies?  They sure were if the media had their way.  

Kanye is simply a way for the media to portray MAGA as completely unhinged and invalidate the entire populist movement.

It works on simple-minded people like HinesFraud.

3 minutes ago, FairWarning said:

Most I know are pissed because he’s letting trump back or they can’t control the narrative anymore.  I kind of agree with you about people and wanting to fail.  Is he really failing though?  If he makes it work with a staff of 25%, what does that really say about the other 75%?  

There are definitely some leftists that will never be happy and get up in arms about every little thing.

There is also some schadenfreude with Musk in particular. He has pissed a lot of people off with promising the moon and underdelivering over the last few years with various projects. Zuckerberg gets the same flak for the Metaverse it just isn't as prominent right now since Musk is elbows deep with everything happening at Twitter

5 minutes ago, WVU said:

all I wanted to point out was that it was way premature to consider this a failure.  I don't want a homework assignment so I will pass.

Tesla CEO Elon Musk admitted on Wednesday that he is “obviously overpaying” for Twitter — but the billionaire said he’s nonetheless “excited” to own the social media site. 

“Though myself and the other investors are obviously overpaying for Twitter right now, the long-term potential for Twitter is an order of magnitude greater than its current value,” Musk said.

Even Elon Musk admits that Elon Musk overpaid for Twitter

1 minute ago, HinesWard86 said:

Tesla CEO Elon Musk admitted on Wednesday that he is “obviously overpaying” for Twitter — but the billionaire said he’s nonetheless “excited” to own the social media site. 

“Though myself and the other investors are obviously overpaying for Twitter right now, the long-term potential for Twitter is an order of magnitude greater than its current value,” Musk said.

Monkey knows more than Elon!

4 minutes ago, HinesWard86 said:

Key word is "right now".

Morons that don't understand finance will never comprehend growth multiples.

Just now, HinesWard86 said:

He knows more than everyone about everything Kinger! He knows more than Teddy about plumbing, he knows more than IAG about the 605, he knows more than WVU about long distance running. It's only natural that he would know more than Elon.

I do?  Name a single time that I've ever argued any of those topics with any of those people.

Or are you just a lying fucking weasel?